Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yes lol. Bout as easy as killing a Mexican cartel king pin lobos. A serbin king pin Milan. The leader Haitian gang Marlo and the son to the Japanese kingpin and nothing happen to ghost or Tommy in return.
None of them are federal law enforcement officials. They all are illegal drug dealers. Federal agents would investigate the killing of an Assistant U.S. Attorney 100 times harder than they would for the murder of a drug criminal. Some of those people killed were not even on the FBI's radar to even know or care to investigate.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy always played the role of Uncle Tommy. he never deserted Tariq, yet he isn't being honest with him either. Tariq just a spoiled brat that needs his ass kicked.

Ghost always played the role of Dad. Thing is, you don't really have that much time to be a family man when you are ascending to the top of the NY drug scene and running a successful club. I'm sure they love the kid but they clearly chose the game above all else. No different from how a successful exec or politician or coach etc. puts their career over everything else and their kid may act out due to a lack of attention (and yeah being a spoiled ass brat).

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I just want someone to smack the shyt outta Riq one time this season. Just once.

I can see him getting so deep in this "fukk everybody and everything" phase that he eventually says some sideways shyt to Kanan and gets decked in this process

The potential battered wife look on his face on some "I thought you were my friend :mjcry:"

shyt will be glorious :banderas:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Extremely late to the party on this, was put off initially when it 1st aired because it was sold as "empire but about a night club" and it's biggest hype man was Curtis Jackson who I hate. Put it on Netflix Sunday and after a slightly plodding 1 episode the last 40secs was enough of a teaser to keep my attention and the rest is history.

Really glad they stopped trying to portray 3LW as a sex symbol those scenes always made me mad uncomfortable. She has barely aged since she was singing "no more". The guy playing Tommy is a horrible actor but it works somehow. Ghost is such a c*nt but you root for him no matter what.

Every time I see 50 I just wish it was someone else, I feel the character would be legendary if it was played by an actor with on screen presence.

All in all the show is crack, feels like a more fan friendly digestible version of the wire
:beli:If you are old enough to remember UPN and HBO in the 90s this is old hat. Its what they do once ratings and subs plateau is what I want to know

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Allow a old white man to swindle you for 20k a week

Ghost the kingpin

In TV Land, "Queens" is one small neighborhood where everyone knows each other.
Just from hearing the name "Egan" the old guy in jail figured out who Tommy and Ghost were :troll:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Mike Sandoval is gonna mess up somehow between now and the finale.

Also realized that Greg's friend is trying to fish out the mole, hence asking Saxe and Sandoval to talk.

Also Tariq gotta go

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
One thing I can't figure out is... how is the club still up and running!?!?

How did they convince Kate to still invest? Feds are all over that place.

:mindblown:
l9lerhhy.gif

:sas2: