Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
here's the updated list on people i want killed off on the show

1. Tariq
2. Angela
3. Tommy's Dad
4. Kaanan
5. Dre (for trying to dime out julio and playing both sides)
:russ: necessary evils to the protagonist

I think it will be sad when dre gets it he's shaping up to be a great tweener

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
l9lerhhy.gif

:sas2:

Karen hasn't popped back up yet this season. I thought by now Dre would be giving her the D but her name has only come once when Ghost was on the phone with Dre from jail.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Karen hasn't popped back up yet this season. I thought by now Dre would be giving her the D but her name has only come once when Ghost was on the phone with Dre from jail.

well shes on gotham

on banshee she got the d alot

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I'm sure someone else mentioned it by now but did Tariq age 5 years since last season? :dahell: My nikka had that Andre Johnson Jr. growth spurt. That said what we are seeing from his character is pretty realistic. Most teenage boys don't like their pops. shyt, I woulda squared up with mine if I didn't think it was suicide. Then you add all the secrets and inconsistencies with his dad and the fact that you got this street cat in his ear talking that shyt. Any kid that is neglected and isn't getting the right guidance can fall into that trap. He's basically modeling himself after Kanaan because he's the only person that seems to be interested in him that (in his mind at least) is telling him the truth. You look at that scene when he cussed his sister out...nikka sounded just like Kanaan. His response to the kid at school asking about the gun, sound like some Kanaan shyt. It's gonna be some shyt with him. Looking forward to see how they play this.

I love how everybody has their own agenda. Angela wants revenge. Mike wants to cover his tracks. Muck (I think that's his name) just wants the win and to beat Proctor. Proctor trying to save his own ass. The black lawyer wants to win but he also wants to see Ghost go down too.

Angela just looks worse and worse in every episode :mjlol:. Like seriously how did this bytch graduate from law school and pass the NY bar? How is she still employed?

I think Mike is gonna fukk himself messing around with Jim Carrey's brother.

The traffic cam and cell tower pings :banderas:.

nikkas mad dumb when it comes to Tariq. I'm not gonna argue with a whole forum full of cats that are convinced to hate a 16 year old kid. In real life, my ex stopped speaking to her dad for years after he cheated on her mom (she still never posts his picture on social media, only her moms :pachaha:) but, Tariq not giving a fukk about Ghost is somehow unbelievable. I pray none of these nikkas have kids and think shyt will be gucci with them if they cheat on their momma and break up their families :pachaha:

Hell, Beyonce didn't fukk with her dad for years after he did her mom greasy and Beyonce's a full grown adult that should have reacted more maturely to a situation like that, especially after her dad basically sacrificed his entire life for her career yet she still dissed the fukk out of that man :pachaha: yet people think its unbelievable that a little kid would react similarly.

Ghost is my favorite character but, too many nikkas see themselves in Ghost so they try to dismiss the wrongs that he's done to his family.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
His pops left his mother for a bytch he hadn't seen in 20 years. Got that nikka visiting his dads side bytch house in a sleeping bag, playing video games on a 15 inch TV :hhh::hhh::hhh: ruined his whole family cause pops wanted some spanish p*ssy:hhh: how is that a weak reason?

I swear these nikkas so stupid. The fact you even gotta explain that to them is annoying.

None of these nikkas in here should have children asking silly questions like that.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That goes back to the Fox network in the late 80s/early 90s (In Living Color, etc.)
Don't really matter when it started brah the point is it's a bait and switch. They will tap into the demo, boost their ratings and subs then once it's established they slowly but surely take a detour in programming