Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Dope episode. Alot of shyt happened. Beecher the Greg Knox dikk rider is gonna be key. He will find evidence that Sandoval is the mole. He will probably go Angie with this evidence to help take him down. Now the biggest issue is the illegal surveillance recording Greg Knox got and gave to Beecher. I have a feeling he will use it to blackmail Ghost and Tommy.

Next is the cac that is extorting Ghost and Tommy. What is the proof he has of Ghost. Also I believe Ghost is plotting to murk him.

Tommy is moving hella smart. White boy knows the feds are watching Truth and his every movement. Dress better hope none of them cacs die from an overdose. Cuz that is what happened in season 2 I think when that white girl died of an od. I can't imagine the pressure Tommy is under. Trying to sell work in Truth while the Feds got they eye on you plus ya man is about to face the death penalty. :wow:

I don't like the new black lawyer. He is so judgemental of Ghost. Typical suburban ass nikka. Hating on nikkas from the hood. Probably had an ex who left his clown ass for a street nikka.

Raina crying scene was pathetic. How you crying with no tears. :mjlol:

This Dre and Julio shyt is gonna reach a breaking point. I have a feeling it will lead to the feds finding drugs in Truth.

And Tariq needs to punched in his windpipe. Acting like a spoiled sensitive brat. :stopitslime:
Beecher gonna get murked but possibly not before he relays the evidence.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I can't figure out is... how is the club still up and running!?!?

How did they convince Kate to still invest? Feds are all over that place.

:mindblown:
Dre had some throwaway line in the first episode about convincing Kate to keep money in the club, which makes no fukking sense.

The owner of the club, the one that convinced you to invest, the visionary that you were gonna let run clubs across the country, gets arrested for murder of a federal agent in front of you and you keep the plan going:dwillhuh:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Dre had some throwaway line in the first episode about convincing Kate to keep money in the club, which makes no fukking sense.

The owner of the club, the one that convinced you to invest, the visionary that you were gonna let run clubs across the country, gets arrested for murder of a federal agent in front of you and you keep the plan going:dwillhuh:
The club is still popping

Dre also said (if I can remember ) that he has bookings lines up throughout the month )

He is finally starting to enjoy/see the life ghost had planned for him

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I wonder if the Ruiz recording is gonna be trouble for Ghost and Tommy. Ruiz did say something like "you're gonna regret this".

Maybe Sandoval, out of desperation, will use it as leverage knowing that he will be royally fukked if caught planting the gun. Maybe he'll make a mutually beneficial agreement with Ghost.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I'm sure someone else mentioned it by now but did Tariq age 5 years since last season? :dahell: My nikka had that Andre Johnson Jr. growth spurt. That said what we are seeing from his character is pretty realistic. Most teenage boys don't like their pops. shyt, I woulda squared up with mine if I didn't think it was suicide. Then you add all the secrets and inconsistencies with his dad and the fact that you got this street cat in his ear talking that shyt. Any kid that is neglected and isn't getting the right guidance can fall into that trap. He's basically modeling himself after Kanaan because he's the only person that seems to be interested in him that (in his mind at least) is telling him the truth. You look at that scene when he cussed his sister out...nikka sounded just like Kanaan. His response to the kid at school asking about the gun, sound like some Kanaan shyt. It's gonna be some shyt with him. Looking forward to see how they play this.

I love how everybody has their own agenda. Angela wants revenge. Mike wants to cover his tracks. Muck (I think that's his name) just wants the win and to beat Proctor. Proctor trying to save his own ass. The black lawyer wants to win but he also wants to see Ghost go down too.

Angela just looks worse and worse in every episode :mjlol:. Like seriously how did this bytch graduate from law school and pass the NY bar? How is she still employed?

I think Mike is gonna fukk himself messing around with Jim Carrey's brother.

The traffic cam and cell tower pings :banderas:.
Tommy always played the role of Uncle Tommy. he never deserted Tariq, yet he isn't being honest with him either. Tariq just a spoiled brat that needs his ass kicked.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
....Before Ghost annnnnd got upset when he mentioned he was trying to go clean.

Honestly Tasha lack of support pushed Ghost into chasing his dreams even harder. Legal wealth and the girl of dreams by his side.

When Ghost had good news aboutht the club Tasha rolled his eyes. But Angie loved hearing how well Jamie's club business prospering. And the end of the day that's all he really wanted.

No disrepect for the sistas but Tasha wasn't properly holding her man down. Even though he didn't have time for the p*ssy, She should've let her man grind legally so they can chill later.

These are all facts especially the bolded.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
He never knew man she kept that shyt lowkey at even ghost ain't know till Shawn said something. We all love ghost but every single thing that has gone wrong is his own fault. Like literally everything bad is his own doing. If he let Tommy kill Angie in the first season none of this would have happened.
You sure they would have gotten off scott free after killing an assistant U.S. attorney working on the very case they were in the middle of?

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
You sure they would have gotten off scott free after killing an assistant U.S. attorney working on the very case they were in the middle of?
When Tommy was gonna kill her they didn't know bout ghost or Tommy was drug dealers. They was just doing the lobos case and that pedo cat Ruiz girl was talking too. They has plenty of times in the first 2 seasons to get rid of angie

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
When Tommy was gonna kill her they didn't know bout ghost or Tommy was drug dealers. They was just doing the lobos case and that pedo cat Ruiz girl was talking too. They has plenty of times in the first 2 seasons to get rid of angie
Even if she didn't know, you think they can just get away with killing an Assistant U.S. Attorney that easy? Like puff she's gone, oh well?

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Even if she didn't know, you think they can just get away with killing an Assistant U.S. Attorney that easy? Like puff she's gone, oh well?
Yes lol. Bout as easy as killing a Mexican cartel king pin lobos. A serbin king pin Milan. The leader Haitian gang Marlo and the son to the Japanese kingpin and nothing happen to ghost or Tommy in return.