Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There has to be a breaking point coming.

Dre has planted the seed of suspicion in Tommy's mind about Julio.

Tommy already doesn't fully trust Dre.

Dre is still dealing with Kanan and has never revealed to Tommy and Ghost that Kanan is still alive and grooming Tariq.

I suspect Julio will become aware of the Dre/Kanan connection and shyt will get ugly for Dre. Dre or Kanan will probably kill Julio first to keep it quiet. Or they might put Tariq up to do it.
damn

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Ghost the biggest c00n of them all. It's very fitting :mjlol:.
Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Oh so we're still pretending that Tasha wasn't also cheating:ohhh:

....Before Ghost annnnnd got upset when he mentioned he was trying to go clean.

Honestly Tasha lack of support pushed Ghost into chasing his dreams even harder. Legal wealth and the girl of dreams by his side.

When Ghost had good news aboutht the club Tasha rolled his eyes. But Angie loved hearing how well Jamie's club business prospering. And the end of the day that's all he really wanted.

No disrepect for the sistas but Tasha wasn't properly holding her man down. Even though he didn't have time for the p*ssy, She should've let her man grind legally so they can chill later.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
He never knew man she kept that shyt lowkey at even ghost ain't know till Shawn said something. We all love ghost but every single thing that has gone wrong is his own fault. Like literally everything bad is his own doing. If he let Tommy kill Angie in the first season none of this would have happened.
Nope. Ir was Tasha's ignorant ass that pushed Ghost to Angie. Them killing Angie doesn't kill the investigation.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
My heart was racing even though I wasn't in the courtroom. Great episode....

I think we have a new contender for worst idiot child of a crime Lord....AJ Soprano holds that spot, but Riq is right up there.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Nope. Ir was Tasha's ignorant ass that pushed Ghost to Angie. Them killing Angie doesn't kill the investigation.
There was no investigation by that time. Tommy wanted to get rid of her soon as he found out she was a cop. But ghost was too p*ssy whipped over weak ass angie. Like in what right mind do you as a drug dealer think you can get with FBI. Even if he wanted to go straight what about his homies come on now. 3 kids and you think you gonna leave ya wife and go straight off a club, we find out now he ain't own. He ain't own the crib, he ain't own shyt. Tasha and Tommy was right. Without the drug game that nikka is broke. Ghost fukked up now everybody he pushed away breaking they break to hold him down while the bytch he risked it for locked his ass up for murder and people tryna give him the needle. Can't even feel sorry for ghost when I think about it

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
There was no investigation by that time. Tommy wanted to get rid of her soon as he found out she was a cop. But ghost was too p*ssy whipped over weak ass angie. Like in what right mind do you as a drug dealer think you can get with FBI. Even if he wanted to go straight what about his homies come on now. 3 kids and you think you gonna leave ya wife and go straight off a club, we find out now he ain't own. He ain't own the crib, he ain't own shyt. Tasha and Tommy was right. Without the drug game that nikka is broke. Ghost fukked up now everybody he pushed away breaking they break to hold him down while the bytch he risked it for locked his ass up for murder and people tryna give him the needle. Can't even feel sorry for ghost when I think about it
The investigation started first episode. No, she wasn't aware that Ghost & Tommy were the targets, but it was still an investigation. You think the Invetsigation gonna end because somebody kills a prosecutor? You nikkas is flat out stupid.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Feeling like Dre is the one that dropped the dime on Ghost and that's why he told old girl to keep pushing in the club. It's hustling backward because the club would be shut down if caught slanging drugs but nikka logic is as long as Ghost is in Jail then Dre is calling shots. nikka logic but I can see it playing out that way.
What dime? Is that how Teresi knows Ghost's identity?
imagine they make a storyline of the cia forcing them to move work for them. but the thing is they already done superpowered milan higher than cia level lol.
I still think story ended too quickly :francis:

That nikka daddy gotta be in Ukraine loading up choppers for season 5 :francis:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This is the first season where I'm legitimately unable to see how this shyt plays out, or at least the main plot of Ghost getting out of prison. I know the Homeland cat is supposed to be introduced to discover the mole but I think that's too easy and if (when) he does he'll get murked before he can share that info.

One of the 2 bottle/pill running girls in the club will catch Dre dealing with Kanan, probably next episode or the one after. Either way it'll get back to Tommy, but he won't be able to deal with it right away because Ghost will need him to run the club till he gets out.

Tommy is really gonna fall for Keisha but Proctor was right about her being the weak link, he'll probably have to kill her.

Like others have said Ghost is paying Teresi to buy time and find his weakness. He's gonna find out about his sick wife but I'm not sure if he'll threaten to have her killed (may not work since she's dying anyway) or offer knowledge of some doctor with some super treatment (too merciful but may be the way). Tommy's being forced to grow both in responsibility and compassion so I think he'll ended up chatting up the wife on one of the dropoffs and find out Teresi is his father. I think the writers would be wasting that possible twist if he isn't (he's a fellow Queens native and remember his wife never gave him a child). Hell, Teresi might already have a clue.

We know this is 50's last season so the question is who kills him...I think Tariq be the one who does it, or Tasha might channel Ghost and set it up so that she can do it herself.

Ghost obviously will get out by episode 10 (the season's end) but I believe it will come at a price, particularly one of blood. Somebody he loves is not making it past this season. I say either Tariq, or Angela. Either person will drive Ghost to be a lot less careful to cultivate the challenges for season 5.

Last edited: