Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Don't really matter when it started brah the point is it's a bait and switch. They will tap into the demo, boost their ratings and subs then once it's established they slowly but surely take a detour in programming

That's what I meant...they set up the template that new networks still follow.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
nikkas mad dumb when it comes to Tariq. I'm not gonna argue with a whole forum full of cats that are convinced to hate a 16 year old kid. In real life, my ex stopped speaking to her dad for years after he cheated on her mom (she still never posts his picture on social media, only her moms :pachaha:) but, Tariq not giving a fukk about Ghost is somehow unbelievable. I pray none of these nikkas have kids and think shyt will be gucci with them if they cheat on their momma and break up their families :pachaha:

Hell, Beyonce didn't fukk with her dad for years after he did her mom greasy and Beyonce's a full grown adult that should have reacted more maturely to a situation like that, especially after her dad basically sacrificed his entire life for her career yet she still dissed the fukk out of that man :pachaha: yet people think its unbelievable that a little kid would react similarly.

Ghost is my favorite character but, too many nikkas see themselves in Ghost so they try to dismiss the wrongs that he's done to his family.

How is Beyonce's relationship with the mother? She treat her like shyt? What about Solange? This was a minute ago, but I was at a Roc Nation event where the entire Fam was present and they were joking around with each other, mom and pops. Of course that could be a show for the public, and probably curse each other out that same night. Your ex is close with her mom. It wasn't mom fault that her husband cheated on her, so she resent her father. Understandable. So why do Tariq treat Tasha and his little sis like shyt in this situation? You said an entire forum hates Tariq? Why do the majority of Power fans hate Tariq? 50 did an interview the other day joking around saying he can't stand that lil' nikka Tariq too. Crazy, right? It's like everybody shouldn't be allowed to have kids, huh?

Everything you said about his disdain for Ghost and how he broke up his family is 100% accurate, so his attitude towards him makes sense. Everything else is Kanan brainwashing.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
How is Beyonce's relationship with the mother? She treat her like shyt? What about Solange? This was a minute ago, but I was at a Roc Nation event where the entire Fam was present and they were joking around with each other, mom and pops. Of course that could be a show for the public, and probably curse each other out that same night. Your ex is close with her mom. It wasn't mom fault that her husband cheated on her, so she resent her father. Understandable. So why do Tariq treat Tasha and his little sis like shyt in this situation? You said an entire forum hates Tariq? Why do the majority of Power fans hate Tariq? 50 did an interview the other day joking around saying he can't stand that lil' nikka Tariq too. Crazy, right? It's like everybody shouldn't be allowed to have kids, huh?

Everything you said about his disdain for Ghost and how he broke up his family is 100% accurate, so his attitude towards him makes sense. Everything else is Kanan brainwashing.

Beyoncé wasn't speaking to her father for years breh. They're probably cool now. But for a long time she wasn't fukking with her pops or the b*stard kid he made with the young chick he cheated on his wife with. Wouldn't claim or acknowledge the kid as her brother. That was at least 5 years back though so maybe Bey cooled down.

My ex had major trust issues. She was mad close to her dad. Come find out he was creeping on her mom for years. She kinda felt like if he lied to her mom's face like that after being together 20 years and her mom doing everything for him, and that's her own daddy, than how could she trust some random nikka out here? :francis: That was her logic. Her trust issues made her jaded. Her pops fukked her up. But that was years ago too so maybe she got better...I don't know...she ain't married yet so maybe not.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Angela obviously isn't going anywhere since she's signed up for next season....even though I don't understand what purpose she could serve when all this mess is done. But you notice how in previous seasons she was always somewhat timid around Tasha and now she's all super bold? It's only because she knows that Tasha has shyt to lose now that Ghost is locked up and if she puts hands on her then it's over. The fact that she devastated a family then has the nerve to show up to the aprtment during the search and be up in Tasha's face talking about "well I AM a cop" is some that needs her ass beat.

Once Ghost is proven to be innocent of Greg's murder and when or if Angela loses her job, then Tasha needs to go all Sharkeisha on her ass. That would make for some great entertainment.

And this shyt with Kanan and Tariq is just filler at this point. :francis:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Beyoncé wasn't speaking to her father for years breh. They're probably cool now. But for a long time she wasn't fukking with her pops or the b*stard kid he made with the young chick he cheated on his wife with. Wouldn't claim or acknowledge the kid as her brother. That was at least 5 years back though so maybe Bey cooled down.

My ex had major trust issues. She was mad close to her dad. Come find out he was creeping on her mom for years. She kinda felt like if he lied to her mom's face like that after being together 20 years and her mom doing everything for him, and that's her own daddy, than how could she trust some random nikka out here? :francis: That was her logic. Her trust issues made her jaded. Her pops fukked her up. But that was years ago too so maybe she got better...I don't know...she ain't married yet so maybe not.
I think Beyoncé still doesn't claim that kid.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Well we have something here...

I looked ahead at the show description for episode 5 and it says "Angela tries to find a way to stop the prosecution after she learns of Ghost's innocence..."

fukking knew this would happen, damn c*nt.

:beli:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Well we have something here...

I looked ahead at the show description for episode 5 and it says "Angela tries to find a way to stop the prosecution after she learns of Ghost's innocence..."

fukking knew this would happen, damn c*nt.

:beli:

:russ: I fukkin knew it! Stupid broad.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Ghost is gonna set Tommy up to save himself

But the DNA not being a factor anymore could mean he's getting out soon anyway:jbhmm: