Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
You know what, fukk Terry Silva! :rudy:
If Proctor is fukking with him, I can guarandamntee u he has some kind dirt on him somewhere.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
True but Reek ain't no Bobby Johnson Jr. That lil dude in South Central had been around bangers ever since he was a baby. Way more street than Tariq. Tariq is just a spoiled over privileged kid who just mad at the world now.
Agreed. And South Central was a good movie.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
idk, he has resentment for his dad for a weak reason to me
His pops left his mother for a bytch he hadn't seen in 20 years. Got that nikka visiting his dads side bytch house in a sleeping bag, playing video games on a 15 inch TV :hhh::hhh::hhh: ruined his whole family cause pops wanted some spanish p*ssy:hhh: how is that a weak reason?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
His pops left his mother for a bytch he hadn't seen in 20 years. Got that nikka visiting his dads side bytch house in a sleeping bag, playing video games on a 15 inch TV :hhh::hhh::hhh: ruined his whole family cause pops wanted some spanish p*ssy:hhh: how is that a weak reason?
Oh so we're still pretending that Tasha wasn't also cheating:ohhh:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
What's that got to do with Tariq being mad that his dad moved in with his side bytch though:ohhh: Tasha did her dirt too, but she didn't actually fukk the dude until after she knew Ghost was with Angie.
She still cheated:yeshrug:

And nah she was showing her coochie before she knew:yeshrug:

She would have moved on too but D-wade got murked:yeshrug:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She still cheated:yeshrug:

And nah she was showing her coochie before she knew:yeshrug:

She would have moved on too but D-wade got murked:yeshrug:
Did Tariq even know they were together? I can't remember, maybe he assumed when they were going to move away but i dont know

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Did Tariq even know they were together? I can't remember, maybe he assumed when they were going to move away but i dont know
He never knew man she kept that shyt lowkey at even ghost ain't know till Shawn said something. We all love ghost but every single thing that has gone wrong is his own fault. Like literally everything bad is his own doing. If he let Tommy kill Angie in the first season none of this would have happened.