Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Dope episode. Alot of shyt happened. Beecher the Greg Knox dikk rider is gonna be key. He will find evidence that Sandoval is the mole. He will probably go Angie with this evidence to help take him down. Now the biggest issue is the illegal surveillance recording Greg Knox got and gave to Beecher. I have a feeling he will use it to blackmail Ghost and Tommy.

Next is the cac that is extorting Ghost and Tommy. What is the proof he has of Ghost. Also I believe Ghost is plotting to murk him.

Tommy is moving hella smart. White boy knows the feds are watching Truth and his every movement. Dress better hope none of them cacs die from an overdose. Cuz that is what happened in season 2 I think when that white girl died of an od. I can't imagine the pressure Tommy is under. Trying to sell work in Truth while the Feds got they eye on you plus ya man is about to face the death penalty. :wow:

I don't like the new black lawyer. He is so judgemental of Ghost. Typical suburban ass nikka. Hating on nikkas from the hood. Probably had an ex who left his clown ass for a street nikka.

Raina crying scene was pathetic. How you crying with no tears. :mjlol:

This Dre and Julio shyt is gonna reach a breaking point. I have a feeling it will lead to the feds finding drugs in Truth.

And Tariq needs to punched in his windpipe. Acting like a spoiled sensitive brat. :stopitslime:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russ:
This Silva dude is making everybody heated. He is a smug son of a bytch tho. Arrogant too.
Son gives off mad :dame: vibes, not sure if the actor is in real life or if its just how the character is written, either way it made how he was acting more hilarious :mjlol:, breh's dialogue and facial expressions were gold.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This Dre and Julio shyt is gonna reach a breaking point. I have a feeling it will lead to the feds finding drugs in Truth.

There has to be a breaking point coming.

Dre has planted the seed of suspicion in Tommy's mind about Julio.

Tommy already doesn't fully trust Dre.

Dre is still dealing with Kanan and has never revealed to Tommy and Ghost that Kanan is still alive and grooming Tariq.

I suspect Julio will become aware of the Dre/Kanan connection and shyt will get ugly for Dre. Dre or Kanan will probably kill Julio first to keep it quiet. Or they might put Tariq up to do it.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
There has to be a breaking point coming.

Dre has planted the seed of suspicion in Tommy's mind about Julio.

Tommy already doesn't fully trust Dre.

Dre is still dealing with Kanan and has never revealed to Tommy and Ghost that Kanan is still alive and grooming Tariq.

I suspect Julio will become aware of the Dre/Kanan connection and shyt will get ugly for Dre. Dre or Kanan will probably kill Julio first to keep it quiet. Or they might put Tariq up to do it.

:ehh:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Dope episode. Alot of shyt happened. Beecher the Greg Knox dikk rider is gonna be key. He will find evidence that Sandoval is the mole. He will probably go Angie with this evidence to help take him down. Now the biggest issue is the illegal surveillance recording Greg Knox got and gave to Beecher. I have a feeling he will use it to blackmail Ghost and Tommy.

Next is the cac that is extorting Ghost and Tommy. What is the proof he has of Ghost. Also I believe Ghost is plotting to murk him.

Tommy is moving hella smart. White boy knows the feds are watching Truth and his every movement. Dress better hope none of them cacs die from an overdose. Cuz that is what happened in season 2 I think when that white girl died of an od. I can't imagine the pressure Tommy is under. Trying to sell work in Truth while the Feds got they eye on you plus ya man is about to face the death penalty. :wow:

I don't like the new black lawyer. He is so judgemental of Ghost. Typical suburban ass nikka. Hating on nikkas from the hood. Probably had an ex who left his clown ass for a street nikka.

Raina crying scene was pathetic. How you crying with no tears. :mjlol:

And Tariq needs to punched in his windpipe. Acting like a spoiled sensitive brat. :stopitslime:

imagine they make a storyline of the cia forcing them to move work for them. but the thing is they already done superpowered milan higher than cia level lol.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
''Im not here to judge your innocence brother, im just here to save your life'' :wow:

LaLa giving that thotty valdes that verbal WERK :damn: YUUU KNEW :pacspit:

Tasha is our beautiful chocolate ride or die queen :noah:

FUCCCCC ANGEKA, STUPID bytch PUTTING THE KIDS AT RISK, IMMA PERSONALLY CHOKE THIS HOE OUT MYSELF :pacspit:

fucc lil Riq but that nikka PUT THEM FUCCIN CACS ON SHOOOOK MODE.. REAL nikka MOMENT :lawd:

''chinese algebra''

50 back on his sandusky bullshiiid :mjlol:

this old ass cac a big ass hoe smhhhhhh

Terry is fuunyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LMAOOOO

''im gonna fukk off'' .... yeaaah fukk right off'' :ufdup:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Proctor is a real one

lmaoooooo these nikkas hitting licks..