Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great episode. Either Beecher is gonna get killed or he's gonna expose Sandoval. He was already digging into his file after he left the bar so I'm sure he's on to him.

I guess now is the time for Julio to start doing dumb shyt. He's been up until now so I'm sure he'll be the next to take an L somehwere. However, if Tommy loses Dre, I could see him and Julio teaming up to take out the new connect.

Idk what's going on with Kaanan and Tariq...just seems like filler at this point.

Kinda seems like to me Kanaan trying to do the same thing with tariq that ghost did with Sean. Sean became more ghosts son then Kanaan's. Sean was becoming more a legit buisnessman like Jamie. Now its been reversed Kanaan trying to turn Tariq into a street dude like Kanaan.

It make me think of the movie South Central where tariq will find how fukkd up Kanaan is and have to make a choice between Ghost and Kanaan.

This going be Tariq and Kanaan on Season 4 finale :pachaha:

0.jpg

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Kinda seems like to me Kanaan trying to do the same thing with tariq that ghost did with Sean. Sean became more ghosts son then Kanaan's. Sean was becoming more a legit buisnessman like Jamie. Now its been reversed Kanaan trying to turn Tariq into a street dude like Kanaan.

It make me think of the movie South Central where tariq will find how fukkd up Kanaan is and have to make a choice between Ghost and Kanaan.

This going be Tariq and Kanaan on Season 4 finale :pachaha:

0.jpg
True but Reek ain't no Bobby Johnson Jr. That lil dude in South Central had been around bangers ever since he was a baby. Way more street than Tariq. Tariq is just a spoiled over privileged kid who just mad at the world now.

Last edited:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but Reek ain't no Bobby Johnson Jr. That lil dude in South Central had been around hangers ever since he was a baby. Way more street than Tariq. Tariq is just a spoiled over privileged kid who just mad at the world now.

True. I dont feel Tariq will be turned that deep in the game. Prolly some more petty shyt like we been seeing and my guess something small that will get him caught by the police, just to fuk with ghost a little.

But he going to eventually be asked to do or see some real shyt and its going to be a reality check for him.

Daps
Feeling like Dre is the one that dropped the dime on Ghost and that's why he told old girl to keep pushing in the club. It's hustling backward because the club would be shut down if caught slanging drugs but nikka logic is as long as Ghost is in Jail then Dre is calling shots. nikka logic but I can see it playing out that way.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Feeling like Dre is the one that dropped the dime on Ghost and that's why he told old girl to keep pushing in the club. It's hustling backward because the club would be shut down if caught slanging drugs but nikka logic is as long as Ghost is in Jail then Dre is calling shots. nikka logic but I can see it playing out that way.

I was thinking the same thing.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure someone else mentioned it by now but did Tariq age 5 years since last season? :dahell: My nikka had that Andre Johnson Jr. growth spurt. That said what we are seeing from his character is pretty realistic. Most teenage boys don't like their pops. shyt, I woulda squared up with mine if I didn't think it was suicide. Then you add all the secrets and inconsistencies with his dad and the fact that you got this street cat in his ear talking that shyt. Any kid that is neglected and isn't getting the right guidance can fall into that trap. He's basically modeling himself after Kanaan because he's the only person that seems to be interested in him that (in his mind at least) is telling him the truth. You look at that scene when he cussed his sister out...nikka sounded just like Kanaan. His response to the kid at school asking about the gun, sound like some Kanaan shyt. It's gonna be some shyt with him. Looking forward to see how they play this.

I love how everybody has their own agenda. Angela wants revenge. Mike wants to cover his tracks. Muck (I think that's his name) just wants the win and to beat Proctor. Proctor trying to save his own ass. The black lawyer wants to win but he also wants to see Ghost go down too.

Angela just looks worse and worse in every episode :mjlol:. Like seriously how did this bytch graduate from law school and pass the NY bar? How is she still employed?

I think Mike is gonna fukk himself messing around with Jim Carrey's brother.

The traffic cam and cell tower pings :banderas:.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
the defense could've created so much reasonable doubt to the jury....

Like hey look, Knox pulled over Ghost the same night of his death. That wasn't even logged, and the feds knew about it, yet tried to cover it up. That's where the DNA under his nail and finger prints came from. A disgruntled ex wanting revenge because Ghost would never leave his wife for her.

People of the jury, how do we know those finger prints weren't also planted outside of his window?

Oh... a murder weapon?... Here is the tape of that also being planted.

Your honor, these people have a long history of bending the rules, the defense wants to motion to sue for 100 million for defamation of character and wrongful arrest.

:banderas:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
All the nikkas mad at Tyreek/Tariq, look at it from his POV....Sean got murdered. Nobody tells him why. He knows his dad was into illegal shyt and is hiding his past from him. To a 17 year old kid, that makes his dad look like a hypocrite. Also.......let's not forget.......Ghost left his mom for another woman and was banging her out while still married. Then his dumb ass went and got arrested by the SAME chick he left your mom for. Got the family's money fukked up and everyone around them being investigated. If your dad did all of this to your moms/family back when you were 17, would you be cool with him right now?
But he's not acting mad at just his dad. He's treating his whole family like shyt. His sister goes into his room and he's treating her like lower than dirt. She didn't do shyt to him. fukk that little nikka.