Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I know this may be a silly critique, but where is the Italian Mafia??? Yes, I know they are more lay low now but they(the five families) still are consider the most powerful crime group in NYC and especially Manhattan and own a lot of legitimate businesses. One would think Ghost who is a very rich organized criminal would run into the Italian mob maybe wanting to shake down his club. Instead we're mostly seeing Hispanic criminal groups dominate this shows criminal underworld and its getting repetitive! The Mexican Cartel while they are big now and do have cells in NYC still do not have a bigger criminal iunfluence in NYC compared to the Italians and even Albanians/Russians.

Yeah we've seen Haitian groups and Serbian groups but they have been killed off quickly. I do hope the :mjpls:Chinese guy gets the :camby:, but yet I am STILL glad that we're getting a representation of what is Power's version of the Triads. Also how about we see Ghost or Tommy run into the Russians from Brooklyn?

I'm just saying I wanna see more criminal groups than just Hispanic and even black groups(which are still less than the Hispanic gangs)...
I don't know where you get that information from.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Tasha fukked up by not supporting Jamie's ambitions to go legit and holding onto the "Ghost" shyt. No matter how "ride or die" a woman is the ultimate goal is to LIVE and anybody with a functioning brain understands that nobody stays in the game and makes it out clean. This bytch got THREE kids by this man and wants him to be Frank White:wtf:. If Tasha hadve supported Jamie from the jump I guarantee Angela would've been nothing more than a fling if that

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
all i have to say is holly better not make it thru this season, god damn she stays having tommy off his game. bytch is such a liability...especially since tommy aint too bright from jump.

tasha was the bigger woman accepting shyt for what it is and letting her kids go over there, i was waiting for lil dude to shoot himself tho :dead:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tasha fukked up by not supporting Jamie's ambitions to go legit and holding onto the "Ghost" shyt. No matter how "ride or die" a woman is the ultimate goal is to LIVE and anybody with a functioning brain understands that nobody stays in the game and makes it out clean. This bytch got THREE kids by this man and wants him to be Frank White:wtf:. If Tasha hadve supported Jamie from the jump I guarantee Angela would've been nothing more than a fling if that
I'm saying. What kind of dumb bytch doesn't support her man trying to get out of the game for his own family :dahell:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying. What kind of dumb bytch doesn't support her man trying to get out of the game for his own family :dahell:

A silly, childish bird. I think losing Ghost to Angie and then losing her rebound nikka to the streets has humbled her and made her grow up some. She is displaying way more maturity this season.