Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost gonna have a Marlo moment real soon.... run up on some random drug dealer... punch him in the face while screamin "fukk GOING LEGIT.. I'M THE KING PIN!".... especially when he see how bad of a fukk up Tommy is being the boss... the game gon keep callin him like pookie... :sas2:
"fukk you lookin at? You know who I am?"

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Somebody told me they think tyreke gonna get killed by Kanon only after Kanon uses him to turn him against him his pops ghost

On some reverse Shawn shyt

Thoughts ?

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marlo had heart no pistol or nothing
And still ran them both the fukk off

Edit: show was so fukking goat, I'm still kinda salty damn near everyone's story went the exact way I didn't want it to in that last season lol

tumblr_m5yt5nvmeG1rphknyo1_400.gif

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I know this may be a silly critique, but where is the Italian Mafia??? Yes, I know they are more lay low now but they(the five families) still are consider the most powerful crime group in NYC and especially Manhattan and own a lot of legitimate businesses. One would think Ghost who is a very rich organized criminal would run into the Italian mob maybe wanting to shake down his club. Instead we're mostly seeing Hispanic criminal groups dominate this shows criminal underworld and its getting repetitive! The Mexican Cartel while they are big now and do have cells in NYC still do not have a bigger criminal iunfluence in NYC compared to the Italians and even Albanians/Russians.

Yeah we've seen Haitian groups and Serbian groups but they have been killed off quickly. I do hope the :mjpls:Chinese guy gets the :camby:, but yet I am STILL glad that we're getting a representation of what is Power's version of the Triads. Also how about we see Ghost or Tommy run into the Russians from Brooklyn?

I'm just saying I wanna see more criminal groups than just Hispanic and even black groups(which are still less than the Hispanic gangs)...

How much territory does Ghost have? The groups he would deal with depends largely on where he's selling his shyt.

Also I'm not sure if the Italian Mafia still sells coke and heroin, that's too risky.

Somebody told me they think tyreke gonna get killed by Kanon only after Kanon uses him to turn his son against him

On some reverse Shawn shyt

Thoughts ?

Hmm I could see Tariq getting involved in something like that but I don't think they would kill him off. Plus I don't think Kanan would trust Ghost's 14 year old son, not even Tommy showed up for him.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
How much territory does Ghost have? The groups he would deal with depends largely on where he's selling his shyt.

Also I'm not sure if the Italian Mafia still sells coke and heroin, that's too risky.

I know the Five Families are not apart of the drug game, but they are into the clubbing business from what I heard. And I can see a storyline with a mob affiliated guy trying to bully Ghost with his club business. This does happen iirc.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I know this may be a silly critique, but where is the Italian Mafia??? Yes, I know they are more lay low now but they(the five families) still are consider the most powerful crime group in NYC and especially Manhattan and own a lot of legitimate businesses. One would think Ghost who is a very rich organized criminal would run into the Italian mob maybe wanting to shake down his club. Instead we're mostly seeing Hispanic criminal groups dominate this shows criminal underworld and its getting repetitive! The Mexican Cartel while they are big now and do have cells in NYC still do not have a bigger criminal iunfluence in NYC compared to the Italians and even Albanians/Russians.

Yeah we've seen Haitian groups and Serbian groups but they have been killed off quickly. I do hope the :mjpls:Chinese guy gets the :camby:, but yet I am STILL glad that we're getting a representation of what is Power's version of the Triads. Also how about we see Ghost or Tommy run into the Russians from Brooklyn?

I'm just saying I wanna see more criminal groups than just Hispanic and even black groups(which are still less than the Hispanic gangs)...

The Italian mob here in NYC are:flabbynsick:. They are a shell of their former self. Guiliani and the Feds practically wrecked them. Right now they are doing white collar crime in Wall Street. They got heavy connections in Wall Street. In my college there was this finance major cat whose uncle was a "former" member if the Colombo crime family. He graduated and went to graduate school and then got a job in wall street. Hell the Albanians run Staten Island now which used to be a powerful mafia stronghold. Its the same with the Latin Kings. They are in decline and are laying low getting out of the public eye. This isnt the 70s,80s or 90s.