Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Ghost gotta get his priorities in order.....I hope he didn't think it would be that simple to go clean
Tasha is so freaking loyal......Not too many women are like her.....Sheesh!
Tommy is not capable of leading anything.....
Julio is the Unsung hero of the crew
Andre is a wildcard
Holly can die next episode and I'll be happy....
Tariq I got a feeling that
a cop is going to shoot him......he won't die but I feel like they might go that direction with him...

The writing on this show has been fantastic this season.....
Tasha was gonna leave with the help and the kids, her hands ain't 100% clean :ufdup:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
man, I'm getting tired of this bytch angela being naked. its basically official. tasha ain't fukkin no one on the show, so there's no reason for her to be naked anymore which sucks.

also, why can't holly die already????
:whoa: I don't know if it's because I got a ex with that body type that had that super soaker but I look forward to her naked, now. It's all the broad gives us fam, let her cook:pachaha:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Tasha fukked up by not supporting Jamie's ambitions to go legit and holding onto the "Ghost" shyt. No matter how "ride or die" a woman is the ultimate goal is to LIVE and anybody with a functioning brain understands that nobody stays in the game and makes it out clean. This bytch got THREE kids by this man and wants him to be Frank White:wtf:. If Tasha hadve supported Jamie from the jump I guarantee Angela would've been nothing more than a fling if that

i forgot about that, one of the reasons the show was dumb as hell. What kinda person tells anyone to keep pumping drugs :dead:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Angela naked isn't anything to be all gassed about. She's an average skinny Latino...

Now Tasha on the other hand :takedat: they need to get her a new love interest quick because I've been fiending to see them thangs again:noah:
or LaLa

on a side note, they need to get tommy a new bytch