Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I know the Five Families are not apart of the drug game, but they are into the clubbing business from what I heard. And I can see a storyline with a mob affiliated guy trying to bully Ghost with his club business. This does happen iirc.

Yeah I could see that too, it would be interesting for the show to explore a new area like that.

And are the Hispanic gangsters on the show supposed to be higher ranking members of Latin Kings and DDP?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
dre gonna fucc around get smoke by kannon hanging with ghost...like this scene

This is one of the finest scenes existing in cinema period. To watch a real live Chess match with the humans as the pieces and watching Bodie go down screaming "fukk you " to Marlo and his organization. I'm sorry but TV ain't making it like this anymore:mjcry:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Just watched the ep again and I would be cool with saying that Dre/Rotimi is a great fukkin actor, but him Tommy and Julio continues to retweet my mama's tweets and slide into her DM's smh. I could be a proud son and be happy that my OG still got it, but fukk that shyt. Im blowing nikkas shyt out off rip if I catch any of these nikkas on set.

whats your moms twitter ??

she send nudes ??

mjl.gif

The disrespect

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Make a major drug kingpin keep around a plain average lying scheming clepto as a major plot device brehs...

Its one thing if Tommy has feelings for her and DOESN'T know she's a lying scheming thief but that's not the case here...He's fully aware of what she is, she's lied to him...multiple times...stole shyt from his family...Yet she still around...last episode she tried to take his check...Great story writing and character development here...:russ:

You may find nonsensical shyt like this entertaining but some of us actually appreciate a plot device that makes sense...

Holly is clueless writing...
you forgot how they met

she was the only girl that made that nikka work for even getting a date.... then on the date she openly flirts with another guy, just to get tommy to wild out... she loved that shyt... he loved that shyt

they go back to his place and fukk and do coke all night... she loves that he's a dealer... he loves that she's a crazy cokehead

lets not forget ghost saying he has a thing for redheads cause they look like his mom... and tommy and his mom damn near making out... plus his mom being a wild ass cokehead too

obviously the plot is tommy loves crazy broken women... i think there's even talk about an ex of his that was the same exact way... they basically are playing the psycho white couple angle with this

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The Italian mob here in NYC are:flabbynsick:. They are a shell of their former self. Guiliani and the Feds practically wrecked them. Right now they are doing white collar crime in Wall Street. They got heavy connections in Wall Street. In my college there was this finance major cat whose uncle was a "former" member if the Colombo crime family. He graduated and went to graduate school and then got a job in wall street. Hell the Albanians run Staten Island now which used to be a powerful mafia stronghold. Its the same with the Latin Kings. They are in decline and are laying low getting out of the public eye. This isnt the 70s,80s or 90s.

I am very aware of all of this which is why I said they are not as powerful as a they use to be. Also the Genovese Crime Family is still said to be one of the most powerful crime families. And they haven't been as badly damaged as the other families, they also own many social clubs. Yes they are :flabbynsick: but not out of the picture and can in my opinion be a interesting storyline in the club scene of Power.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah I could see that too, it would be interesting for the show to explore a new area like that.

And are the Hispanic gangsters on the show supposed to be higher ranking members of Latin Kings and DDP?

I don't know to be honest. I agree with @ZoeGod that the Latin Kings are very :flabbynsick: in NYC and they got ran over by the Bloods. Dominican gangs like DDP I can see as they are big in the NYC drug game today.