Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
real talk i'm shocked starzz or another major network hasn't picked this show up for a full fall season. With it only being 10 episodes i wish it was on netflix so i can binge watch at once :mjcry:

Full season for Starz is 10 episodes breh. More shows are doing shorter, self contained seasons nowadays

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
ghost has to realize angie is just lust and high school fukk shyt nothing more

u can't bring 3 kids around a woman who's a hell bent lawyer who's main goal is being a top level lawyer and the drug game is something u can't just escape because u have a night club, which night clubs don't last 20 plus years and u good....
Then he should be single
He should NOT go back to Tasha

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tommy letting that ginger p*ssy cloud his better judgement, and he getting high on his own supply :snoop: I'm certain Lobos didn't kill the dog now that Holly is trying to figure out the banking shyt, and encouraging him to kill Ghost.

I hope his son didn't pocket that gun to do anything stupid.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tommy letting that ginger p*ssy cloud his better judgement, and he getting high on his own supply :snoop: I'm certain Lobos didn't kill the dog now that Holly is trying to figure out the banking shyt, and encouraging him to kill Ghost.

I hope his son didn't pocket that gun to do anything stupid.

ginger pumpum or not, this nikka tommy never really had much better judgement lol it was always ghost tellin him to fall back and move more tactfully

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Holly needs to die or be written off

She's such a terrible and worthless character

What person that has been as successful in the drug game as Tommy would allow some random bytch to come into your life and force her way into your business

bytch stealing checks trying to open a account and this clown barely said anything about it

Now she coaching you to kill your best friend

I hope both of those clowns die before this season is over

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
They fooled me. I thought Ghost was back in the game at the end of ep 1. It was too early for him to come back anyway :manny:

Ghost might have to somehow get Angie to help him get rid of Lobos :patrice:

Tommy isn't gonna kill Ghost. He needs to kill Holly instead :francis: she taking his checks, getting involved wit his business, telling him to kill Ghost :camby: she should've been dead. I have a feeling she might try to kill Ghost herself :martin:

Tasha and Angie's interaction went smoother than I thought :lolbron:

Tarik found Angie's gun :lupe: wonder what that will lead to.

Dre wants to go back to being a goon so bad :heh: dude was bout to put hands on the dj and the dudes from the club across the street :mjlol: Wouldn't be surprised if Dre's homies try to do something to the club like rob people or something.

Kanan back next week :demonic: :shaq: :blessed:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I agree but she only did that with "Wade" to get Ghost attention/make him jealous....:manny:
Then why didn't she let him know :sas2: she was secretly dipping on my nikka. Hell, right now at this MOMENT she doesn't know that Ghost knows. :sas2: y'all can gone head and stop using "loyal" is all I'm saying. The game dirty:manny: