FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His pops hates black people but he acts black :mjlol:

Sounds pretty American to me :mjpls:

Yes Tasha has her flaws but i still can't believe Ghost chose Angie over her

This is a different Tasha. She has shown some major growth and maturity. We can't forget that she was a selfish, myopic ass bird the first couple of seasons. Beyond that, I don't ever think Ghost actually loved her like that. Their relationship was one of convenience. She was a young bad bytch with a bad body and (beautiful lips :banderas:) that was probably great in bed AND she was (and apparently still is) a rider. Angie is his first love, his soul mate that he thought he'd never see again. They aren't even playing on the same field so you can't really compare them like that.

Oh shyt I know what's gonna happen dre and his nikkas gonna rob that other club across from verbatim

:salute: Didn't even think about that but it makes perfect sense.

I really like the dynamics with Julio and Dre. It's almost like they are both riding with the wrong guy. And we can all see the conflict that will arise as a result. And yes Angie looked out of her league with those kids:russ:. I hate Holly more every time I see her.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This episode was good but I'm surprised Tasha was so willing to let her kids go over to Angela's apartment. I like Tasha deciding to work with Tommy becuz she's been able to keep Tommy in check a few times too. They have a cool relationship and Tasha needs something I hated seeing her alone crying like that.

I really wonder how many times is Lobos gonna let Tommy slide on not killing Ghost. At some point it's gonna be Tommy & Holly, Ghost or Lobos. And I think Mike is gonna get killed. He's doing too much and everything he's doing can be traced back to him. Once Lobos has no need for him he can just get rid of him.

Next week shyt is gonna get crazy Kanan back and how does he react to Dre working with Ghost. How long until Kanan puts the plan together to get at Ghost. And remember Tommy said he gave Ghost the drop on Kanan for their showdown in the season 2 finale so Kanan might be out for Tommy too. I'm also interested in Greg trying to take Angela's no good ass down. I hope he puts that hoe away on something she need to be disbarred, shot or thrown in jail or something.
Remember though that was until he found out about Ghost sending Holly away. Kanan was under the impression that Tommy was setting up Ghost bringing him there for him to kill. It was supposed to be Tommy and Ghost doubling up on Kaanan. But Tommy never showed up so I wonder if Kanan has any issue with Ghost.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I see people are starting to think Tommy is on that :mjpls:. My question to those theorists is why didn't Tommy kill Ghost when he had a clean shot to do so then? Nothing was stopping him oh except the love and respect he has for his brother.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I know this may be a silly critique, but where is the Italian Mafia??? Yes, I know they are more lay low now but they(the five families) still are consider the most powerful crime group in NYC and especially Manhattan and own a lot of legitimate businesses. One would think Ghost who is a very rich organized criminal would run into the Italian mob maybe wanting to shake down his club. Instead we're mostly seeing Hispanic criminal groups dominate this shows criminal underworld and its getting repetitive! The Mexican Cartel while they are big now and do have cells in NYC still do not have a bigger criminal iunfluence in NYC compared to the Italians and even Albanians/Russians.

Yeah we've seen Haitian groups and Serbian groups but they have been killed off quickly. I do hope the :mjpls:Chinese guy gets the :camby:, but yet I am STILL glad that we're getting a representation of what is Power's version of the Triads. Also how about we see Ghost or Tommy run into the Russians from Brooklyn?

I'm just saying I wanna see more criminal groups than just Hispanic and even black groups(which are still less than the Hispanic gangs)...

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Tommy and Holly are stupid enough to believe in a Tasha heel turn they trust her enough to tell her their plan then she goes back and tells Ghost :jbhmm::patrice:
I hope she does...but she thinks ghost killed her boy toy so fukk her foreal...

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
dawwwwwwg EPISODE 2 SOOOOO LIT.. im mad im behind was out all sunday swimming and monday working jst finally watched it, i feel left out smh

:(

bruhhhhhh the DA guy is a ''prisoner'' ..oh its lit :lupe:

Tashaaa dawggggg :noah:

i see tommy and Ghoss patnering up to plan an escape from lobos and find a way to murk him.. end of season 3

season 4 return of kanan and nikka all the way turned up to kill both tommy and ghost this time

dawwwg nikka REALLY LEFT HIS KIDS AT TE SIDE BISHES HOUSE :mjlol: fooooooh lol thats some wypipo activities lol

LALA BYKE :noah:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
LMAOOO ''just eat your gahh damn pancakes'' :birdman: loooool

Dre looking like gonna be a problem all through this season, breh got that :demonic: vibe all over

lmAOOO this Jose nikka tryna get turned to octopus kebab tryna overstay in them koreans

i knew this cac whore was no good smh, why this bish still alive

Dre fuccin up the money smhhhh.. was hoping they tag teamed and fucced them cacs up..

''got my main chick and my side bish kissing'' *Fewtch voice*

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
THEY RETCONNED THE FUCIN BABY FINALLY LMAOOOOOOO

WAIT WTF.... THAT AINT NO BABY

NO DAMN BAB GROWS THAT MUCH IN 3 YEARS.. GOT DADDIES BROLIC GENES, GROWING HELLA FASS

damn saxe gonna become a casualty of knowing too much

big ass empty house lol, must be nice

wtf Tariq doing, lil nikka just ding random shyt

BRUUHH.. THE CAC.. THIS CAC.. OFF HIS NUT

THI bytch..... THIS FUCCING bytch

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
hmmmmm i might be reaching but looking back Im pretty sure ghost had a feeling tommy was lining up to shoot him

in that scene, he looked up to the sky as if he knew something was coming

only for tommy to not go through with it

its like your typical " if your gonna shoot me,shoot me!" scene,just without standing face to face

:mjcry:

i got the same feeling too.. maybe thts why he got home and brought the bottle straight out and kissed his kids

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Just watched the ep again and I would be cool with saying that Dre/Rotimi is a great fukkin actor, but him Tommy and Julio continues to retweet my mama's tweets and slide into her DM's smh. I could be a proud son and be happy that my OG still got it, but fukk that shyt. Im blowing nikkas shyt out off rip if I catch any of these nikkas on set.

whats your moms twitter ??

she send nudes ??