Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Facts :mjlol: I wished they kept those two characters apart for 2 reasons. One, Tasha makes Angie look like shyt on screen and two, why is the ex-wife meeting up with the mistress? Only reason Tasha should have shown up to Angie's house was to gauge her fukking eyes out. What woman you know will willingly let her kids spend the night at her replacement's house? I didn't get it.

a grown ass woman :stopitslime:

not everybody on that ratchet ass mess :ehh:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Probably happens a lot more than you think.
As far as the show she playing nice cause ghost the bread winner he easily could get full custody Tasha don't do shyt and her friend even offered her a job so we will see her motives

im glad they had Tasha pop up on Angela tho even tho shyt was weird But she should've did that before she let the kids spend the night

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dre like Marlo at that party at the end of season 5 when he leaves to Goto the block and test them 2 lil nikkas ...I'm interested to see where his character goes and is this how ghost was when he started trying to go legit lol

Hope dre don't hit a lick on the clubs he gonna get himself killed or knocked but he did dead his nikkas ideas but they still might try it without him

I fukk with his character tho I still think he the new ghost at the end of the series

Tasha playing nice for the kids but shorty got something planned and I see how she put it in Tommy head that ghost used them both

lol Dre was protecting his boys and his butt by playing dumb with the club. I think Dre might die though, because it would be too much of a happy ending if he lives, and Ghost isn't dying anytime soon with this show getting extended for 2 more seasons. I think 50 might kill him.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Scarface :sas1:

Boston George :sas2:
Refresh my memory...

When did Elvira and Mirtha lie and steal from Tony and George? :what:

They just sat around and used up all their product, they never lied (might have fukked around), stole or tried to scheme their way into the business...

and in what world is Holly on the same level as prime Michell Pfeiffer and Penelope Cruz ?:what:

Elvira and Mirtha were eye candy in both of those movies...

You must have real low standards to find Holly attractive...

U said 50 shoulda killed her off cause the writers are writing her character as a irritating piece of shyt ass lil bytch. No offense to you my nikka, im sure we both want the best out of this show, but that was just a dumb ass comment my nikka. U wanted her to get bodied cause she stole Tasha's jewelry bruh :pachaha:, that shyt is funny breh.
Her character had no business still being around after that theft incident...Its called TRUST bruh...

Channel some common sense here...

If you were a drug kingpin in Tommy's shoes would you keep around a lying scheming smut whose already stolen from your family?

If the answer is yes...keep your day job...

U then gave a complete description of her character and u fail to notice that there have been plenty of characters in TV history who were the same or worse. Ya know, good shows actually have the ability to make you hate characters, thats part of entertainment. Trust me my nikka, I want that bytch to die a horrible death also, but what you said makes no sense. Why remove an element from a show that has EVERYBODY talking aboout that specific element, just because you actually accomplished what you were suppose to accomplish :pachaha:.

If Walter White randomly shot Pinkman after he called Walt one of the numerous bytches he called him during the run of the show, would that make any fukkin sense :mjlol:. Come on fam, dont play stupid my nikka :martin:
Yea people are talking about her...for all the WRONG reasons which you're struggling to comprehend...:russ:

What characters is she comparable to? The two females from the movies you already mentioned clearly aren't and nor was Pinkman from BB...

She don't lie and steal just for the drugs, she does it because her addiction is lying and stealing...and that's what a drug kingpin on this show is fully aware of AND STILL has all up in his business...:russ:

If she was just sitting around using up all of Tommy's nose candy like Elvira or fukking up like Pinkman we wouldn't be having this discussion here...Elvira wasn't even a lot device, she was just eye candy...

Once again, you may be entertained by stupidity but a lot of us appreciate when a plot device makes sense...:yeshrug:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bro u right ain't no hood bytch like Tasha doing that in real life less it benefits her on the show its ghost club money still coming in that money she took not long enough to keep up her lifestyle she use too

Even tho I don't think ghost a cut her off she don't trust him no more so she playing nice

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tommy goofy what type nikka got his bytch as his partner and a dumb bytch like holly least Tasha was book smart and street smart holly a bird

I really think Holly is going to get Tommy Killed, whether it be directly or indirectly with Holly getting murked and then Tommy finally breaking and losing his head and gets caught slipping.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh shyt Tasha and ghost youngest daughter back :dead:

I don't buy ghost kids just being all accepting of Angela they just found out bro was cheating on they moms like a week ago lol

Tommy moves dumb as hell and they only getting half the work lol

Lobos killed the dog like I thought

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I really think Holly is going to get Tommy Killed, whether it be directly or indirectly with Holly getting murked and then Tommy finally breaking and losing his head and gets caught slipping.
Dre or Julio gone clap Tommy for ghost if Lobos team don't do it

I don't think holly gone die i remember somebody said the women gonna be on top at the end like Tasha and holly gonna be running shyt who knows lol

Holly wants in on the drug game so bad and she love it just like Tasha did so we will see

Tommy def gonna die tho

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Tommy goofy what type nikka got his bytch as his partner and a dumb bytch like holly least Tasha was book smart and street smart holly a bird
This is what I been tryna get through to @DetroitEWarren

Tasha had a purpose for Ghost to keep around even if he didn't have feelings for her...

She smart, ride or die and takes care of the books...

WTF does Holly do other than take the dikk, scheme, lie and steal? Like I said no redeeming qualities, that's the type of bytch you keep on the bench if you're into basic white girls and don't ever bring her to the crib...She's Motel 6 /Holiday Inn status...but nikkas wanna turn this into "you just mad because the writers make her irritating" as an excuse for a nonsensical plot device...:stopitslime: