Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dre or Julio gone clap Tommy for ghost if Lobos team don't do it

I don't think holly gone die i remember somebody said the women gonna be on top at the end like Tasha and holly gonna be running shyt who knows lol

Holly wants in on the drug game so bad and she love it just like Tasha did so we will see

Tommy def gonna die tho

I see Tommy dying or going to Jail, Holly is too dumb to run anything, I think she dies too or just goes away after (if) Tommy dies.

I think Tasha will have the last laugh whether it be Ghost gets jammed up some how or something happens with Ghost and Angela, but once again gotta keep in mind this show is going to have a season 4 and 5. Realistically I just see it being a situation where Ghost has to depend on Tasha thus "a woman is on Top".

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
This is what I been tryna get through to @DetroitEWarren

Tasha had a purpose for Ghost to keep around even if he didn't have feelings for her...

She smart, ride or die and takes care of the books...

WTF does Holly do other than take the dikk, scheme, lie and steal? Like I said no redeeming qualities, that's the type of bytch you keep on the bench if you're into basic white girls and don't ever bring her to the crib...She's Motel 6 /Holiday Inn status...but nikkas wanna turn this into "you just mad because the writers make her irritating" as an excuse for a nonsensical plot device...:stopitslime:
I think that's the point since season 1 Tommy think he found his Tasha and she think she found her ghost to give her Tasha life style both them some dummies tho and gone end up dead or in jail lol

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Refresh my memory...

When did Elvira and Mirtha lie and steal from Tony and George? :what:

They just sat around and used up all their product, they never lied (might have fukked around), stole or tried to scheme their way into the business...

and in what world is Holly on the same level as prime Michell Pfeiffer and Penelope Cruz ?:what:

Elvira and Mirtha were eye candy in both of those movies...

You must have real low standards to find Holly attractive...

Her character had no business still being around after that theft incident...Its called TRUST bruh...

Channel some common sense here...

If you were a drug kingpin in Tommy's shoes would you keep around a lying scheming smut whose already stolen from your family?

If the answer is yes...keep your day job...

Yea people are talking about her...for all the WRONG reasons which you're struggling to comprehend...:russ:

What characters is she comparable to? The two females from the movies you already mentioned clearly aren't and nor was Pinkman from BB...

She don't lie and steal for the drugs, she does it because her addiction is lying and stealing...and that's what a drug kingpin on this show is fully aware of AND STILL has all up in his business...:russ:

If she was just sitting around using up all of Tommy's nose candy like Elvira or fukking up like Pinkman we wouldn't be having this discussion here...Elvira wasn't even a lot device, she was just eye candy...

Once again, you may be entertained by stupidity but a lot of us appreciate when a plot device makes sense...:yeshrug:
:ehh:

Thats fair, and I see that you know your shyt so props to u for that. However, did you forget that part of the plot was Ghost trying to SEND her away to get the fukk away from Tommy, cause Ghost................................... you know................................. THE ACTUAL KINGPIN knew his mans was a sucker for love. Tommy is no kingpin nor a smart hustler, it was let known on the 1st episode of the series that he "has a thing for red heads". Now looking back on that and just how Ghost straight told him that she was off limits, Ghost probably said that for more reasons than him not wanting bosses fukking with the employees, he already knew off rip that Tommy could fall for the lil bytch.

Thinking back once again, that was actually some dope ass writing imo. And your reasons for her needing to be bodied still makes no sense to me. Once again, bodying the bytch would have been hot for absolutely no fukking reason. Do you not remember the DEA already had the bytch in the interrogation room. Killing her makes no sense on any level my nikka. I consider myself a petty nikka, my babymama boyfriend beat the shyt out of her in front of my daughter. My baby called me crying hard as hell. We caught the nikka outside of his mama house in the new Brewster projects 2 days later and we stomped that nikka face in in front of his mama and his lil sister and his big brother. He then went thru his hood, around nikkas he aint know was my family, and he was saying that he was gone kill me. The next week I go to his job (a tax service place) and I sit at his desk with the burner visible for him to see and 7 nikkas outside. His whole family moved from the projects after that.

My point, if I had of merked the nikka, I would not be here talkin shyt to yall nikkas and I would not get to see Power at all, only basic cable in prison my nikka. Thats called being smart about the situation, matter of fact, it was being smart dumb cause im definitely touchable out here, I just dont give a fukk abut what another nikka could possibly do. What I do care about is doing life in prison cause of pride. Holly has done nothing yet that she should be bodied for, especially after getting interrogated by the feds when you would be the #1 suspect.

I lives this shyt my nikka, what you are saying makes no sense homie. Ghost wanted her dead, but you know what, the nikka was smart enough to realize that sending her away was a better option. Tommy loves the bytch, he aint bout to kill the bytch over some damn stolen ear rings. You lack any type of street knowledge if you dont think this shyt is common as hell amongst street nikkas of every level of the hustle, rather kingpin or corner/spot nikka, this type of shyt happens every damn day in some hood somewhere.

This is nowhere near bad writing or something that you need to suspend disbelief to be able to cope with. You are trippin my dawg

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
One, Tasha makes Angie look like shyt on screen and two
Angela looked bad and tired in that one scene when Tasha came to visit, idk if it was intentional or not because usually she looks way better than Tasha to me, including in OOC interviews the actresses do together
why is the ex-wife meeting up with the mistress?
Cuz she's not a mistress:ld:
Only reason Tasha should have shown up to Angie's house was to gauge her fukking eyes out.
And get arrested for attacking a US attorney:ld:
What woman you know will willingly let her kids spend the night at her replacement's house? I didn't get it.
A mature adult:ld:

Last edited:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think Julio could've made the adjustment if Ghost took him off the streets
Maybe but doubt it if he wanted to go legit ghost would've pulled him in he wants ghost back on the streets is all I can tell . He know Tommy bad business and to hot headed

Julio gone merk that coke head bro be moving without thinking disrespecting all his soilders somebody gone rock his ass

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Angela looked bad and tired in that one scene, idk if it was intentional or not because usually she looks way better than Tasha to me, including in OOC interviews the actresses do together

Cuz she's not a mistress:ld:

And get arrested for attacking a US attorney:ld:

A mature adult:ld:
- Tasha's body and face blows Angie's out the water. Angie is no slouch though
- Yes, she is a mistress.
A mistress is a relatively long-term female lover and companion who is not married to her partner, especially when her partner is married.
- This is the Power universe, and Ghost is still her husband, doubt that will happen.
- Some woman are too forgiving then :francis:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man i'd be so pissed i'd probably stop watching if that happened :dead:
True lol would've been dope if his character was built up somewhat like if he had a temper problem or got in fights in school or some shyt

All we know is he like video games and his sister like to act /sing

But he def gonna see what happened to Shawn and go after who he think responsible