Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just watched the ep again and I would be cool with saying that Dre/Rotimi is a great fukkin actor, but him Tommy and Julio continues to retweet my mama's tweets and slide into her DM's smh. I could be a proud son and be happy that my OG still got it, but fukk that shyt. Im blowing nikkas shyt out off rip if I catch any of these nikkas on set.
:colehuh:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Just watched the ep again and I would be cool with saying that Dre/Rotimi is a great fukkin actor, but him Tommy and Julio continues to retweet my mama's tweets and slide into her DM's smh. I could be a proud son and be happy that my OG still got it, but fukk that shyt. Im blowing nikkas shyt out off rip if I catch any of these nikkas on set.
u got pics of mom dukes?:mjpls:

YVNG

Rookie
Daps
that scene with tommy snorting the coke reminded me of the panda video for some reason

but yea this whole tommy/holly dynamic and tommy being a hothead illogical coke feind is making me mad, why do people like this stupid cac so much:pacspit:

and that shyt with ghosts son is only just the beginning of the fukkery to come, I already know where its heading cuz I saw pictures of them filming earlier this year but just know:mjpls:

oh yea godfather kanan byke:blessed:
Where is it heading?? :dwillhuh:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
hmmmmm i might be reaching but looking back Im pretty sure ghost had a feeling tommy was lining up to shoot him

in that scene, he looked up to the sky as if he knew something was coming

only for tommy to not go through with it

its like your typical " if your gonna shoot me,shoot me!" scene,just without standing face to face

:mjcry:
No reach. That's exactly what I'm sure it was. He didn't turn around until he got the text Tommy wouldn't be there. Kept his back turned to break Tommy of the will to kill him. Now he knows Tommy doesn't have it in him to kill him (unless Holly goes Holly) so he can work his way with Tommy to end Lobos for good this time.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
HOLLY MUST DIE
We been saying this since her first appearance in season 1...

Her head game must be on supahead level for 50 to keep this bytch on the show because nothing else can explain how a character that has no redeeming qualities has become this big...She's an average as fukk lying becky clepto that should of been thrown in the bushes after she stole Tasha's jewelry...That should of been the end of her chapter...

Even white folk that watch this show tell me that...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
We been saying this since her first appearance in season 1...

Her head game must be on supahead level for 50 to keep this bytch on the show because nothing else can explain how a character that has no redeeming qualities has become this big...She's an average as fukk lying becky clepto that should of been thrown in the bushes after she stole Tasha's jewelry...That should of been the end of her chapter...

Even white folk that watch this show tell me that...
Bruh............................... Maybe................................... JUST MAYBE she is doing her job right and making people hate her character. You know.................................................. Cause it is a TV show......................................................... THATS ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT, But nah, fukk it son, Tommy shoulda just randomly threw her out of the apartment window during their conversation cause that would be AMAZING WRITING AND STORY DEVELOPMENT RIGHT MY nikka :patrice:

:mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Bruh............................... Maybe................................... JUST MAYBE she is doing her job right and making people hate her character. You know.................................................. Cause it is a TV show......................................................... THATS ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT, But nah, fukk it son, Tommy shoulda just randomly threw her out of the apartment window during their conversation cause that would be AMAZING WRITING AND STORY DEVELOPMENT RIGHT MY nikka :patrice:

:mjlol:
Make a major drug kingpin keep around a plain average lying scheming clepto as a major plot device brehs...

Its one thing if Tommy has feelings for her and DOESN'T know she's a lying scheming thief but that's not the case here...He's fully aware of what she is, she's lied to him...multiple times...stole shyt from his family...Yet she still around...last episode she tried to take his check...Great story writing and character development here...:russ:

You may find nonsensical shyt like this entertaining but some of us actually appreciate a plot device that makes sense...

Holly is clueless writing...

Last edited: