Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
and in what world is Holly on the same level as prime Michell Pfeiffer and Penelope Cruz ?:what:

Elvira and Mirtha were eye candy in both of those movies...

You must have real low standards to find Holly attractive...
:dwillhuh:

When did I say that she was attractive or on the level of Michelle or Penelope? I am not even attracted to white women bruh :mjlol:, u see the chick in my avi, thats my best friend and she is mixed, she has NO white features at all. I have only smashed 3 or 4 white chicks in my life homie and I have fukked over 100. U are trippin fam.

U are legit crazy if you dont think an unstable ass white boy who is more of a goon than a hustler could do dumb shyt like this. Its not bad writing AT ALL, and if it was I would admit the shyt. Im sure there are literally thousands of situations going on in real life right now, no matter if black, white, or latino. What the hell is so hard to believe about a weak minded nikka being sprung over a shay bytch :what:. Its literally some type of shyt that happens in every single hood, suburb, 3rd world country, ocean, sea, river, farm, cloud, planet, solar system, galaxy, and universe. Yall nikkas need to get out more fam

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Another good episode. Of course we knew Tommy couldn't kill Ghost so ion know why the writers even wasted time with that little part of the story. I'm assuming lil Ghost is going to the projects and look for revenge for D-Wade Jr?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:ehh:

Thats fair, and I see that you know your shyt so props to u for that. However, did you forget that part of the plot was Ghost trying to SEND her away to get the fukk away from Tommy, cause Ghost................................... you know................................. THE ACTUAL KINGPIN knew his mans was a sucker for love. Tommy is no kingpin nor a smart hustler, it was let known on the 1st episode of the series that he "has a thing for red heads". Now looking back on that and just how Ghost straight told him that she was off limits, Ghost probably said that for more reasons than him not wanting bosses fukking with the employees, he already knew off rip that Tommy could fall for the lil bytch.

Thinking back once again, that was actually some dope ass writing imo. And your reasons for her needing to be bodied still makes no sense to me. Once again, bodying the bytch would have been hot for absolutely no fukking reason. Do you not remember the DEA already had the bytch in the interrogation room. Killing her makes no sense on any level my nikka. I consider myself a petty nikka, my babymama boyfriend beat the shyt out of her in front of my daughter. My baby called me crying hard as hell. We caught the nikka outside of his mama house in the new Brewster projects 2 days later and we stomped that nikka face in in front of his mama and his lil sister and his big brother. He then went thru his hood, around nikkas he aint know was my family, and he was saying that he was gone kill me. The next week I go to his job (a tax service place) and I sit at his desk with the burner visible for him to see and 7 nikkas outside. His whole family moved from the projects after that.

My point, if I had of merked the nikka, I would not be here talkin shyt to yall nikkas and I would not get to see Power at all, only basic cable in prison my nikka. Thats called being smart about the situation, matter of fact, it was being smart dumb cause im definitely touchable out here, I just dont give a fukk abut what another nikka could possibly do. What I do care about is doing life in prison cause of pride. Holly has done nothing yet that she should be bodied for, especially after getting interrogated by the feds when you would be the #1 suspect.

I lives this shyt my nikka, what you are saying makes no sense homie. Ghost wanted her dead, but you know what, the nikka was smart enough to realize that sending her away was a better option. Tommy loves the bytch, he aint bout to kill the bytch over some damn stolen ear rings. You lack any type of street knowledge if you dont think this shyt is common as hell amongst street nikkas of every level of the hustle, rather kingpin or corner/spot nikka, this type of shyt happens every damn day in some hood somewhere.

This is nowhere near bad writing or something that you need to suspend disbelief to be able to cope with. You are trippin my dawg
We just gon have to agree to disagree on her use as a plot device fam...

I'm not obsessed with killing her...They don't have to kill her to make the bytch disappear and I don't advocate killing her, I just don't give a fukk if they did...She could of stayed around as eye candy for nikkas that like basic white girls and I wouldn't care if she was on my TV screen...but she is being used as a major plot device to move the story and is getting involved up in business now...That makes as much sense to me as a CEO promoting his cousin the janitor to CFO...

I get this fool Tommy has feelings for her but you know what she is, you know what she does...I don't know any nikka that has a basic bird like this all up in his business...

Where I'm from birds like Holly ain't treated with affection and I'm from southside Queens where I believe this dikkhead Tommy supposed to be from on the show...Hence why I'm so :what:at the way this character is written...

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
what does that remind you of?

would not put it pass woodface writing :sas2:

Lol kenard a bad ass lil nikka tho bro was sonning older kids and adults /killing torturing cats bro had the makings of a killer

Tyreke might have some ghost in him tho we will see

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Another good episode. Of course we knew Tommy couldn't kill Ghost so ion know why the writers even wasted time with that little part of the story. I'm assuming lil Ghost is going to the projects and look for revenge for D-Wade Jr?

go write you a series b :mjlol: ......would've been dumb for the writers not to acknowledge somewhat of an attempt whether he pussied out or not :martin:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Facts :mjlol: I wished they kept those two characters apart for 2 reasons. One, Tasha makes Angie look like shyt on screen and two, why is the ex-wife meeting up with the mistress? Only reason Tasha should have shown up to Angie's house was to gauge her fukking eyes out. What woman you know will willingly let her kids spend the night at her replacement's house? I didn't get it.
Tasha is playing a bigger game,trust me. A lot of women let their men have their freedom and let them do whatever they wanna do for a time ,because they know sooner or later they coming back home. Also Tasha know Ghost ain't gonna continue to be in that tiny ass apt with their three kids. Lifestyle first always