Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Just watched the ep again and I would be cool with saying that Dre/Rotimi is a great fukkin actor, but him Tommy and Julio continues to retweet my mama's tweets and slide into her DM's smh. I could be a proud son and be happy that my OG still got it, but fukk that shyt. Im blowing nikkas shyt out off rip if I catch any of these nikkas on set.
you share ur mom breh :yeshrug:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what to take from that episode really, a lot of it felt like filler :leostare: Next week though :banderas: Knox and Kanan byke :blessed:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Tommy character and actor are so corny to me, it's like the worst part of the show.

And Angela looks like shyt compared to Naturi :mjlol:
Facts :mjlol: I wished they kept those two characters apart for 2 reasons. One, Tasha makes Angie look like shyt on screen and two, why is the ex-wife meeting up with the mistress? Only reason Tasha should have shown up to Angie's house was to gauge her fukking eyes out. What woman you know will willingly let her kids spend the night at her replacement's house? I didn't get it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Make a major drug kingpin keep around a plain average lying scheming clepto as a major plot device brehs...

Great story writing there...:stopitslime:
Scarface :sas1:

Boston George :sas2:

U said 50 shoulda killed her off cause the writers are writing her character as a irritating piece of shyt ass lil bytch. No offense to you my nikka, im sure we both want the best out of this show, but that was just a dumb ass comment my nikka. U wanted her to get bodied cause she stole Tasha's jewelry bruh :pachaha:, that shyt is funny breh.

U then gave a complete description of her character and u fail to notice that there have been plenty of characters in TV history who were the same or worse. Ya know, good shows actually have the ability to make you hate characters, thats part of entertainment. Trust me my nikka, I want that bytch to die a horrible death also, but what you said makes no sense. Why remove an element from a show that has EVERYBODY talking aboout that specific element, just because you actually accomplished what you were suppose to accomplish :pachaha:.

If Walter White randomly shot Pinkman after he called Walt one of the numerous bytches he called him during the run of the show, would that make any fukkin sense :mjlol:. Come on fam, dont play stupid my nikka :martin:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It's out there in them streets. But if you got Starz, y'all ass better tune in, and help the Godfather out.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
look better yea but makes her look like shyt? cmon now :comeon: u can be militant and still say angie look good....do anybody know if naturi is pregnant or something irl tho? cuz she got this wee bit of gut poking out whenever i look at her :patrice: idk if she preggo, tryna arch her back too much, or just got a pudge :dame:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
you share ur mom breh :yeshrug:
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Nah, but mama is just enjoying her life now. Been clean since 2000, got her nursing license back, bought a nice ass house in the burbs and my lil sister is bout to be 18. Long story short, OG was a college graduate (also was best friends with Magic at Michigan State back then :mjcry:), started fukking with Maserati Rick (my brothers pops) had both of us (Bro in 85 and me in 86) maintained her addiction for a few years then lost her nursing license cause of it then moved to Florida to be a full blown addict while we were still young :mjcry:. My aunt raised us. OG got preg with my sis in 2000 and moved back up here, we helped keep her clean and now she is finally able to enjoy life at the maximum level. OG is plugged my nikka, and that goes back to her high school years hanging with Tommy Hearns.

I talk shyt on here and joke about shyt but my OG is a real inspiration to me and a lot of people. Most dont come back from where she was at my nikka. Im proud of mama being able to enjoy shyt and enjoy it with people who represent levels of success. If nikkas know my posting history they would know just how many famous people im related to (with proof) or I know thru my OG's connections.

Im a fukkin mama's boy breh :mjcry:. U shared yo mama too mothafukka:ufdup:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Make a major drug kingpin keep around a plain average lying scheming clepto as a major plot device brehs...

Its one thing if Tommy has feelings for her and DOESN'T know she's a lying scheming thief but that's not the case here...He's fully aware of what she is, she's lied to him...multiple times...stole shyt from his family...Yet she still around...last episode she tried to take his check...Great story writing and character development here...:russ:

You may find nonsensical shyt like this entertaining but some of us actually appreciate a plot device that makes sense...

Holly is clueless writing...
The nikka declined that :banderas: tight Asian coochie to get back to that basic thief bytch :stopitslime:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Facts :mjlol: I wished they kept those two characters apart for 2 reasons. One, Tasha makes Angie look like shyt on screen and two, why is the ex-wife meeting up with the mistress? Only reason Tasha should have shown up to Angie's house was to gauge her fukking eyes out. What woman you know will willingly let her kids spend the night at her replacement's house? I didn't get it.
:what: nikka.................. Are you fukkin serious right now fam?????????

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
look better yea but makes her look like shyt? cmon now :comeon: u can be militant and still say angie look good....do anybody know if naturi is pregnant or something irl tho? cuz she got this wee bit of gut poking out whenever i look at her :patrice: idk if she preggo, tryna arch her back too much, or just got a pudge :dame:
My mama was saying the same shyt about Naturi. I aint pay no attention to it but I have heard a few people mention it. Ole girl aint bout to just get fat during a time like this. She prob just aint announced it yet.

But then again, I dont think she looked any bigger during the recent interviews so maybe not, bytch been eating cause she is now eating :dame:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Probably happens a lot more than you think.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps

she definitely put on weight ..

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Dre like Marlo at that party at the end of season 5 when he leaves to Goto the block and test them 2 lil nikkas ...I'm interested to see where his character goes and is this how ghost was when he started trying to go legit lol

Hope dre don't hit a lick on the clubs he gonna get himself killed or knocked but he did dead his nikkas ideas but they still might try it without him

I fukk with his character tho I still think he the new ghost at the end of the series

Tasha playing nice for the kids but shorty got something planned and I see how she put it in Tommy head that ghost used them both