Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
i think Tommy getting bodied this season...from being controlled by Holly, doing coke crazy, snapping on his crew, and now gettin Tasha in the mix....either Ghost or Julio (he keeps giving tommy dirty looks) gonna do him in

And Ghost son bet not shoot my baby Angie...I can't take that :mjcry:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think Tommy getting bodied this season...from being controlled by Holly, doing coke crazy, snapping on his crew, and now gettin Tasha in the mix....either Ghost or Julio (he keeps giving tommy dirty looks) gonna do him in

And Ghost son bet not shoot my baby Angie...I can't take that :mjcry:
i dont really see tommy, ghot or angie getting killed. not sure how that would work

you know who i can see getting killed is this dude ghost is tryna bring into the club from the street. especially after that 'dont you want a better life for your daughter' line

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Damn I didn't think Holly would become the main villain (alongside Lobos) of the show like this :wow:

She was gonna cash in that cheque behind his back :scust:, good thing Tommy smarted up with paperwork :whew:.

Feel like one of Ghost or Tommy has to die this season, it just can't work with both of them around anymore :mjcry:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Tariq stashes the gun Tasha finds it he tells her where he got it she finds it then she doesn't allow Ghost to see the kids
Tommy and Holly thinking they can pull a fast one on Tasha :mjlol:
Dre about to throw this night club shyt in the bushes it's not what he was expecting
We all know Tommy ain't gonna kill Ghost and Ghost isn't going to kill him i think they link back up
Angie has aged badly

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Just watched the ep again and I would be cool with saying that Dre/Rotimi is a great fukkin actor, but him Tommy and Julio continues to retweet my mama's tweets and slide into her DM's smh. I could be a proud son and be happy that my OG still got it, but fukk that shyt. Im blowing nikkas shyt out off rip if I catch any of these nikkas on set.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
hmmmmm i might be reaching but looking back Im pretty sure ghost had a feeling tommy was lining up to shoot him

in that scene, he looked up to the sky as if he knew something was coming

only for tommy to not go through with it

its like your typical " if your gonna shoot me,shoot me!" scene,just without standing face to face

:mjcry:

No you're right he definitely knew something was up. He put himself in the kill zone.

Best scene of the show so far. Tommy struggling with his inner conflict to kill him, whilst Ghost is just peacefully waiting for something to happen to him. Beautiful :mjcry:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the ep again and I would be cool with saying that Dre/Rotimi is a great fukkin actor, but him Tommy and Julio continues to retweet my mama's tweets and slide into her DM's smh. I could be a proud son and be happy that my OG still got it, but fukk that shyt. Im blowing nikkas shyt out off rip if I catch any of these nikkas on set.

?

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
:dwillhuh: