Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just finished episode 2 and liked it way better than the first episode of this season.:wow:

Really good episode.

Anyways I don't know if I should say anything beyond this because for some reason Couchtuner got the episode so early around 10 AM.:ohhh::ehh:

Was this episode suppose to release this early? I thought it comes on at 9 PM on Sundays?:ohhh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Oh I see the rest of yall watched.

Anyways. I'm worried for Ghost's son.:whoa:

Why isn't Ghost not understanding that Dre is institutionalized and only good for the street life. :beli:

Tommy is going to be hos OWN downfall, but Holly is only quickening it. :snoop: Holly needs to die first though.

Tasha hoodrat ass is being the hoodrat bytch she is after everything Ghost did for her and still letting her hoodrat ass live in HIS nice place.

I wonder what Ghost is going to do now that his hitman is dead...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That was a very, very, very, very good fukkin episode breh's. That part where Ghost and Dre was plotting on them white boys was dope as fukk. Dre has really been killing every scene he has been in and plays the street nikka role very well. The writers are doing a good job of letting things develop insted of just speeding thru storylines like garbage ass Empire and other low level shows out there.

Actually, this ep reminded me of certain stand out episodes from The Wire where there wasn't much action, but the plots kept everything entertaining as hell. I really like how everything is constantly pulling Ghost back to the game no matter how hard he tries to get away from it. This show just keeps getting better and better.

Low key, from the numbers of this show since season 1, I might be wrong but aint this the most successful urban drama BY far in TV history :patrice:. If so, props to my nikka 50 man. That nikka is a inspiration for nikkas who came up like me. Dude took the world over thru hip hop back in 03 and 10 years later he started an show that will have similar success for nikkas in Hollywood. :salute: to that nikka.

I don't like 50 PERSONALLY, but I have to admit as a black man he is a true inspiration. And I am considering buying his book the 50th Law.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think they are making her OD unlikeable so people will be happy when ever she eventually gets killed off.

Yeah, I think she is supposed to serve as a literal "Cancer" to Tommy and embodies the destruction Tommy, because as long as she is around he will continue to be destroyed.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Normally, I'm tolerant of female characters that get a lot of hate, but I can't think of one redeeming quality for holly. How stupid do you have to be to think you can just walk into a bank and deposit a big ass check for your drug dealer boyfriend? :why:

Other than that, good episode. I like the way things are building. I appreciate the way they're showing the adults try to make things work to blend the family. Although we know, this ain't gon go that easy :skip:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This might've been the best episode of this series :whoo:

DAWG THAT LAST SCENE WAS ACTED PERFECTLY

THEN IM THE MAN REMIX DROPPING :whoo:

:whew::whew:

This writer a beast
Tommy the best character on the show.:pachaha:every scene dude is in got some fukkery in it. Dude is halfway :demonic:
Another fire ass episode :wow:

Taryk about to get in the game :wow:

Baby finally made another appearance. I could never do that step parent shyt man, more power to the ones who can.

Julio gotta be like :merchant: every time he around tommy

Angie looked kinda old(tired) in this episode.(Cant be Lela cause she still looked fine in the first episode). That stress must be getting to her. As far as Taryk thats the choice Tasha made :yeshrug:

What a shady fukking bytch. Tommy stupid as hell for dealing with her.
she definitely tried to pull a fast one on Tommy. Now she forcing him to go through with killing ghost so she can finally be "Tasha" like she always wanted since that episode in season 1.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tommy the best character on the show.:pachaha:every scene dude is in got some fukkery in it. Dude is halfway :demonic:

Angie looked kinda old(tired) in this episode.(Cant be Lela cause she still looked fine in the first episode). That stress must be getting to her. As far as Taryk thats the choice Tasha made :yeshrug:
Yeah my baby was looking exhausted :mjcry:

Women love them bad boys tho:mjpls:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
hmmmmm i might be reaching but looking back Im pretty sure ghost had a feeling tommy was lining up to shoot him

in that scene, he looked up to the sky as if he knew something was coming

only for tommy to not go through with it

its like your typical " if your gonna shoot me,shoot me!" scene,just without standing face to face

:mjcry: