Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That was a very, very, very, very good fukkin episode breh's. That part where Ghost and Dre was plotting on them white boys was dope as fukk. Dre has really been killing every scene he has been in and plays the street nikka role very well. The writers are doing a good job of letting things develop insted of just speeding thru storylines like garbage ass Empire and other low level shows out there.

Actually, this ep reminded me of certain stand out episodes from The Wire where there wasn't much action, but the plots kept everything entertaining as hell. I really like how everything is constantly pulling Ghost back to the game no matter how hard he tries to get away from it. This show just keeps getting better and better.

Low key, from the numbers of this show since season 1, I might be wrong but aint this the most successful urban drama BY far in TV history :patrice:. If so, props to my nikka 50 man. That nikka is a inspiration for nikkas who came up like me. Dude took the world over thru hip hop back in 03 and 10 years later he started an show that will have similar success for nikkas in Hollywood. :salute: to that nikka.