Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With ease because it was done in the most unexpected of places, even if Milan suspected them of wanting to kill him. No way he thinks they'll pull it off in the club. Especially considering Ghost never interacted with Dre's people so Milan never saw them either

Seems like yall wanted some Fast and Furious type shyt for Milan to die.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Ghost slipping, Tariq slipping, Ruiz slipping, Greg slipping, Milan slipping, tv show writers slipping...everybody slipping

The show is a big hot mess but I'll still keep watching it. The show is pretty dark though overall. They could lighten things up more or make scenes more interesting somehow.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
So... Where is Keisha? I coulda sworn they were gonna say she was killed by the Russian dude. And i can't stand Tariq!!

Also wtf is going on with Angela? She been a detective too long that she can't see the forest for the trees. She knows damn well the presented evidence needed her further sluthing skills than she has presented since episode one. Yes Ghost's fingerprints were on the window but girl you damn well you need to look deeper into the fact!!! If this were season one Angie she would have studied the blood splatter pattern, went to the corners office and paid the person to observe the body, & so on...

Ghost is slipping cause he is STILL a simp over Angie!! Wtf breh?!?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The show is so stupid. It was hard to enjoy.

It's kinda hard when a murder case and a mole in a government organization was solved in like 2 mins.

Then one of the moles in said government organization...arrests the drug dealer for the said murder...yet conspired with said drug dealer and his partner the entire time...

Not only that, but the mole has an extensive relationship with the drug dealer?

The writers of this show throw together a mindboggling season of tv. They need to go back and figure it out.
They'll add more sex scenes and music. It seems like every episode someone's pounding Angela.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
So... Where is Keisha? I coulda sworn they were gonna say she was killed by the Russian dude. And i can't stand Tariq!!

Also wtf is going on with Angela? She been a detective too long that she can't see the forest for the trees. She knows damn well the presented evidence needed her further sluthing skills than she has presented since episode one. Yes Ghost's fingerprints were on the window but girl you damn well you need to look deeper into the fact!!! If this were season one Angie she would have studied the blood splatter pattern, went to the corners office and paid the person to observe the body, & so on...

Ghost is slipping cause he is STILL a simp over Angie!! Wtf breh?!?

Yeah Ghost still :cape:simpin over conniving Angie is the lamest:scusthov:. Ghost has no friends:wow:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
With ease because it was done in the most unexpected of places, even if Milan suspected them of wanting to kill him. No way he thinks they'll pull it off in the club. Especially considering Ghost never interacted with Dre's people so Milan never saw them either

Seems like yall wanted some Fast and Furious type shyt for Milan to die.
Milan infiltrated Ghost's operation with the utmost care and precision. Should it have been a ridiculous over the top shootout? No, but Milan was too smart and cunning to fall for a set up like that.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Finale was kinda weak but the season was legit.

Gotta take the good with the bad when it comes to female writers.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
It was a good finale to a good season. The issues I have is that this season, more than the previous 2, was uneven and some of the logic was faulty, which represented itself BIG TIME in the finale...

-Greg allowing himself to be killed by Sandavol gotta be top 5 dumbest deaths of ALL fukkING TIME. It's not even like they pulled the "he figures it out two seconds before he's murked" trope out for this one. Greg had a full five minutes to piece together that Sandavol was the leak and instead of just going with the "Angela is the leak" angle decided to play his cards RIGHT then and there and then had the NERVE to tell this muthafukka "I gotta take you in":what:. Nobody is THAT goddamn stupid. The writing was lazy as all hell with that sequence.

-If Angela knows anything about Jamie/Ghost it's that he doesn't make rash decisions. Murdering Greg on some bullshyt crime of passion makes ZERO sense. What reason would Jamie have to kill Greg when he knew Greg didn't really have anything on either him or Angela? Cause of some p*ssy? That's not how Jamie operates, he didn't even kill Sean when Sean had a gun to his head and told him he was fukking Tasha. I understand that the fingerprints point to one thing, but Angela didn't think this through whatsoever, and the storyline didn't do a very good job of making it seem as if Angela cared enough about Greg to be THAT devastated over his death. She was basically fukking him just to spy on him.

-Milan went out with a whimper when the storyline set it up for it to be a bang. This guy wasn't very smart at all in the end was he? He trusted Tommy, who just two episodes earlier he was beating the living shyt out of, to murk Ghost? :wtf: To completely turn heel and join the Serbian gang over a dude he's spent a lifetime building an empire with? Again, it would have been more believable if they would've just straight up made Milan a racist who underestimated Ghost because he was a ****** and played up that Tommy was white, so he was "better". At ,east that would've made the way it all went down more believable.

-50 Cent goes from a psycho who murdered an old woman in cold blood to smiling like a proud dad, watching his only son (Tariq) that made it. He actually had to be coerced into using his arch enemy's son for profit? He needed dyke police cousin to remind him what the mission was? :mindblown:

-Tommy thinking he had the juice to force Ghost to move weight in his clubs? That might be the ONE thing that pushes Ghost to murk Tommy. Ghost wants out more than anything, ain't no WAY he's going to allow Tommy boy to move drugs in his club..

Despite my issues with the finale, I think the series itself can be redeemed with stronger writing. All the actors are top notch, the premise still has legs, and everyone accept Kanaan is an organic part of the show. Kanaan needs to be killed off next season within the first 5 episodes. His time is done. 50 Cent needs to take his production credit and go sip some Vitamin water on a island somewhere. But that character has run his course, at this point his dyke cousin is a more dynamic and interesting character than he is. I honestly think Tasha and Ghost should get back together for most of next season and that Tasha needs to 100% grow out of the ratchet persona and start thinking like a true boss bytch. Her husband is being framed for murder and her son has been kidnapped. Tommy is a crazy live wire and she has nobody else to depend on. She needs to step it up next season big time. Angela needs to stop being so goddamn weepy and choose a side. Angela should be the main antagonist next season as she attempts to nail Ghost whatever the costs. All of this will they/won't they needs to be put to the side for at least half a season.
Cosign 100%
The biggest thing for me was ghost taking off his gloves when he was leaving. :comeon:

I don't understand how tommy was able to convince milan's right hand man to not only set up his murder, but to allow tommy to take over the buisness:martin:

When did greg make a call to the federales. I was trying to figure out who was talking to him and what the hell they were saying:dwillhuh:

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure i've criticized Game of Thrones
Pretty sure i've criticized Breaking Bad
Pretty sure i've even said numerous times Power was better than both

But because i'm black i can't critique bad writing on a show because it's a "black show"? Man take 50 cent's dikk out of your mouth and find something worthwhile to :cape: for you lil bytch.

:camby:

Power better than GOT and Breaking bad? :lolbron::russ::mjlol::pachaha::bryan::heh::dahell: