Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Kanan is supposed to be a ruthless killer that chokes out grannies with no remorse. The fukk is he getting attached to his enemy's son for? I get that Tariq is like the son he's never had but I find it weird how attach he got

You just said it breh....he's what he wished Shawn was like. He'll still do what he was going to do but, he hesitated a bit cuz of that.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
so Angie got Ghost locked up, knowing that Ghost and Tommie have enough information on her to get her in some shyt too....

I love this show but the writing is horrible. I don't mean to sound sexist, but female writers always fukk shyt up. The last season of entourage, this... smh.

Still better than Empire tho

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
so Angie got Ghost locked up, knowing that Ghost and Tommie have enough information on her to get her in some shyt too....

I love this show but the writing is horrible. I don't mean to sound sexist, but female writers always fukk shyt up. The last season of entourage, this... smh.

Still better than Empire tho

I laughed when the investigators from internal affairs were just like, "Greg's dead. He had the burner phone. He was the mole. Case closed. We're outta here." :francis:

No further probing. Nothing.

Just dipped out seemingly the next day!

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Awful writing, sorry brehs gotta toss this show to the bushes. Can't be having this shyt waste my time and insult my intelligence like that

This show jumped the fukking shark with this season...

How the fukk...like...

How the fukk Angela is gonna arrest Ghost for killing Greg fukking Knox when she conspired with Ghost and Tommy?

:why:

I think I am finally done...

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
I just thought about some shyt that makes no sense. Those hitters that Dre called in to help Ghost checkmate Milan... why not use those guys to get rid of Kanan?

In fact, if Ghost knew he had access to manpower like that, why not make use of them earlier? :francis:

Anyway, I still liked the episode, sooo :whoa:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only good scene is when my man tried to get a pity fukk
He didn't even try the "let's go out for drinks and talk" angle.

Awful writing, sorry brehs gotta toss this show to the bushes. Can't be having this shyt waste my time and insult my intelligence like that

This show jumped the fukking shark with this season...

How the fukk...like...

How the fukk Angela is gonna arrest Ghost for killing Greg fukking Knox when she conspired with Ghost and Tommy?

I think I am finally done...
Damn, dudes. I have my complaints, but I'm still enjoying the show. To me, the show isn't awful. It's just B-tier when it could be an A.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I see that a lot of people are still in disbelief over what Angie did. We have to keep in mind that she was acting out of pure emotion. We're trying to look at it from a logical perspective, which skews her actions a bit. Angie has been through a wave of emotions with Ghost this season. He built her up only to tear her down completely. She's unable to see clearly because she's in an emotional bad place with Ghost so most of her actions aren't making sense.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:I thought Jukebox was gonna fukk Tariq (I'm aware she's a dyke, but I figured she was in on this twisted way to convert the nygga). With the direction they where taking the character, that would have been the final step to ensure his loyalty. They would have had him under complete control.

However, it makes much more sense to use him as ransom. It obviously wasn't the plan Kanan had. For Kanan, his beef with ghost is really personal. It isn't solely about money. For Jukebox, it's all business. I would not be surprised if Kanan and Jukebox clash next season over Tariq's fate.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I laughed when the investigators from internal affairs were just like, "Greg's dead. He had the burner phone. He was the mole. Case closed. We're outta here." :francis:

No further probing. Nothing.

Just dipped out seemingly the next day!
I see what you saying, but they were only there to found out who leaked out info, and the mission was accomplished....:manny:
The Feds are cold hearted like a mf...:francis:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Damn, dudes. I have my complaints, but I'm still enjoying the show. To me, the show isn't awful. It's just B-tier when it could be an A.

The show is so stupid. It was hard to enjoy.

It's kinda hard when a murder case and a mole in a government organization was solved in like 2 mins.

Then one of the moles in said government organization...arrests the drug dealer for the said murder...yet conspired with said drug dealer and his partner the entire time...

Not only that, but the mole has an extensive relationship with the drug dealer?

The writers of this show throw together a mindboggling season of tv. They need to go back and figure it out.