Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I see that a lot of people are still in disbelief over what Angie did. We have to keep in mind that she was acting out of pure emotion. We're trying to look at it from a logical perspective, which skews her actions a bit. Angie has been through a wave of emotions with Ghost this season. He built her up only to tear her down completely. She's unable to see clearly because she's in an emotional bad place with Ghost so most of her actions aren't making sense.

She didn't do it over pure emotion...

We don't know whose fingerprints she pulled from the glass. Didn't Ghost break in his house or was it her house? But Ghost doesn't have a criminal record, so he shouldn't have any fingerprints...

Either way it's too dumb...and she's a lawyer...

If she's that emotional...then :mjlol:

She better be prepared to rat on herself...:francis:

And if Ghost left his fingerprints at the scene of a crime...and they are retroactively making him have a record then LOL.

If she just throwing Ghost in jail while knowing who really killed Knox, she's a POS.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

We don't know whose fingerprints she pulled from the glass. Didn't Ghost break in his house or was it her house? But Ghost doesn't have a criminal record, so he shouldn't have any fingerprints...

And if Ghost left his fingerprints at the scene of a crime...and they are retroactively making him have a record then LOL.

If she just throwing Ghost in jail while knowing who really killed Knox, she's a POS.

That is the way women are man:manny: Especially after being emotionally manipulated so long by a man whom she really cared for. Caused her to do some irrational things she didn't think she was capable of doing. I'm going on a limb here to say that she blames herself for Greg's death. When her and Ghost had that last meeting in the diner, it confirmed her worst fears. She couldn't cover for Ghost anymore. Her relationship with Ghost is broken.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This finale was a mess. How long before dude shot Greg was Ghost in his apartment that his prints were still there?

For as crafty as Milan was in infiltrating Ghost's organization, he was shyt at being prepared to see what Tommy & Ghost had coming.

Kanan gon make that face turn next season, he's not gonna kill Tariq but he won't get away with holding him hostage either.

Angela is just a scorned woman at this point, she should know Ghost isn't sloppy enough to have went and killed Greg in his own apartment. Turtle will have Ghost out quick.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
This is another finale in which Ghost finally thought he did something with the club only for it to end on a bad note a few moments later might be time for him to give it up

Karen's dad when some shxt happened in Ghost's club AGAIN

DZTXhmC.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the writing isnt as realistic as it should be but this season has consistently shown ghost slipping. The more he try to be legit the more street sense he loses like not knowing milan had him tailed or working security as a spy, tommy's side switching or kanaan being alive. He was all business in greg's apartment until he saw angie's lingerie and got emotional.

Now next season we got the role reversal with ghost going to jail like Kanaan with K now doing the reverse of what happened to sean with taking a spoiled nikka and making him a monster. Will tommy become avon while ghost keeps up his stringer bell shyt?? He already signed the contract before getting arrested so can he contest that shyt if they back out of the deal?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Last season's finale was great, I thought this one was lackluster. As people have pointed out all of the inconsistencies which made you just shake your head at the dumb shyt.

Like Ghost cmon my nikka you just gon take your glove off randomly for no reason? Greg being a dumbass who desperate to lock everybody in jail. And them just automatically pinpointing Greg as the leak without a little more info or research. Tariq still being a fukking idiot. I guess they want to hit home that Ghost isn't completely untouchable anymore but they just went about it the wrong way. Episode left me pissed and me not caring for the next season as much as last season's finale did. Welp, see y'all next year lmao

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas

He's not a felon, but didn't he get arrested when he got pulled over last season or whatever? They ran him thru the system but let him go right? :jbhmm:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
He writing has to be stepped up for next season. Too many holes in the storylines. It's entertaining but you just had to take it for what it is. None of the characters are really likable at this point except ghost and he's slipped. How you make the kidnapped son unlikable:heh: What even happened to Lala's character?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also we might see ghost become real grimey next season cause greg had tommy on the wire for the murder and the convo ghost had with turtle made it seem like tommy was going to be the one in cuffs at the end

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They really could've either kept Kanan off all season or brought him back for the Finale. Made no sense to bring him back when he stated that he fell back cause he was shook of Milan.