Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Ghost better pull Angie to the side and tell her yea I was at his crib snooping ....because I love you but I didn't kill him...a true forensics expert may be able to prove it...

When does season 4 start?

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Karen's dad when some shxt happened in Ghost's club AGAIN

DZTXhmC.jpg
l9lerhhy.gif

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Just finished watching the finale. I might have to be done with this show. It's just constantly too over the top.
How do your arrest someone for murder based off of fingerprints on the fukking window??? Not to mention all of the shyt Ghost can implicate Angie in. Show is silly and poorly written

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
How do your arrest someone for murder based off of fingerprints on the fukking window??? Not to mention all of the shyt Ghost can implicate Angie in. Show is silly and poorly written
That was retarded as hell. But they trying to cram all they can into the last 5 minutes. :shaq2:

Jards

All Star
Daps
When Greg told Sandoval he was taking him in when it was just two of them in the building :mjlol:

Could see the end result coming as soon as the scene started but I was hoping they might surprise me.....

Clearly not :beli:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
The show is so stupid. It was hard to enjoy.

It's kinda hard when a murder case and a mole in a government organization was solved in like 2 mins.

Then one of the moles in said government organization...arrests the drug dealer for the said murder...yet conspired with said drug dealer and his partner the entire time...

Not only that, but the mole has an extensive relationship with the drug dealer?

The writers of this show throw together a mindboggling season of tv. They need to go back and figure it out.
She wasn't a mole like you're alluding to. Sandoval is the mole who was the inside person in helping Lobos. That's what they were investigating. Angela was not part of trying to help Lobos. She was trying to clear her name being connected with Ghost.
She didn't do it over pure emotion...

We don't know whose fingerprints she pulled from the glass. Didn't Ghost break in his house or was it her house? But Ghost doesn't have a criminal record, so he shouldn't have any fingerprints...

Either way it's too dumb...and she's a lawyer...

If she's that emotional...then :mjlol:

She better be prepared to rat on herself...:francis:

And if Ghost left his fingerprints at the scene of a crime...and they are retroactively making him have a record then LOL.

If she just throwing Ghost in jail while knowing who really killed Knox, she's a POS.
They clearly showed that Ghost put his hand on the window, right where Angela get the fingerprints, as he was leaving Knox's apartment. And Ghost got a record when he was booked for a DUI last season. He didn't have a retroactive record.