Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
''Maybe you should start a group text to keep us informed of AWLLL your fukk ups''

hfP5MyZ.gif

LMAOOOOO.. Proctor with that ETHER

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
You neggas are dumb as rocks. Dead ass. That's my grip with my own black people. I swear you fukkers would be questioning The Wire too had it come on now ? Oh, why it takes so long to solve murder case ? Oh, so this guy Omar walking around with a shotgun at long range and all those neggas with guns jusrt running off ? :mindblown:

Yet, you Black ass dummies glorify Breaking Bad. A nerdy chemist with terminal cancer going through chemo cooking meth and wearing hazmat suits with goggles for 10 hours a day ? Anybody on chemo try that goofiness would have died the same day :dead: Chemo takes out your energy, your heart, and any strength you have. Yet, nobody questioned that writing. Let me add, he had a DEA brother in law and he took down 2 gangs all by himself and no witness ever came forward. Nobody to flip :dead: You Black mofos eat that up.

You same mofos worship the writing on GOT. A cave bytch flying dragons saying "ashiki, doryanmi ashoushi assumi". :dahell:

I swear, Black people are the worst when it comes to support their own. You sheep just go on about what reddit cacs and cac critics say about the show, and complain about the same damn thing every week. Lazy writing, doesn't add up, makes no sense, show written by a woman :martin: Yet you neggas come back every week, then oh good season and boring finale. Go watch Another girl or Curb your enthusiasm for prolific writing :mjlol:

george7.gif

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanan is supposed to be a ruthless killer that chokes out grannies with no remorse. The fukk is he getting attached to his enemy's son for? I get that Tariq is like the son he's never had but I find it weird how attach he got

You just said it breh....he's what he wished Shawn was like. He'll still do what he was going to do but, he hesitated a bit cuz of that.

Gotta remember Kanan was the one who put Ghost and Tommy up on game. He tried to do the same with his son. Did the same with Dre. Yeah he's a ruthless killer but he's also an OG that gravitates towards young cats that have heart. Tariq probably reminds him of young Ghost on top of that. It's easier to be ruthless with a person you don't have any connection to. Jukebox actually seems to be the more ruthless of the two cousins. That will likely be a plot point going forward.

As far as the finale goes, I have many of the same gripes that other brehs have pointed out but do I give them props for surprising me. This is not how I saw the finally unfolding. For starters, I just knew that Greg and Milan were gonna be around next season. Greg went out like an idiot, there is no way around this. You see Mike coming out of dudes apartment and just file it away for future reference? It never occurs to you that he might be the leak until someone spells it out for you? Then you think he's gonna go in with you, and thusly have his career ruined and spend the rest of his life in jail, peacefully? :dead:

I actually don't think the Milan ending was that bad. I originally thought the storyline should go on for a while but if you really think about it, it couldn't. Ghost was not gonna stop trying to get out from under him. Milan was not about to tolerate this. Beyond that, his whole intention from the jump was to eventually kill Ghost once he got what he wanted. So somebody was gonna have to go, sooner rather than later, and you know it wasn't gonna be Ghost. Yes it was rather far fetched to have all these nikkas pulling out guns in the club, however it was gonna take something like that to get Milan. He like most logical people, would never expect something like that.

Did not see Angela flipping on Ghost like that. They could have done that better though. We all knew something was gonna pop off when he took the glove off. They could have written that better. It might have just missed it, but why was he in Greg's apartment anyway? How did the the CSI not check the fukking window before determining there was no forced entry? Yet Angela waltzes in and goes right to the prints? shyt was rather Dexterish, and I ain't talking the first 4 seasons. All I know is Ghost and Angie better never, ever, ever, ever, ever get back together.

How long has Tariq been with Kanan? Seemed like the lil nikka was posted over there for a week before Tasha noticed anything.

Season 4 should be interesting. I think Ghost should be in jail for most if not all of it. Even though he obviously didnt' do it, the shyt still gotta play out. I don't wanna see this nikka walking up out that bytch without a scratch on him at the end of the first episode. Gonna be interesting to see how they do the jail thing and the ransom thing. Dre gonna be running the clubs and Tommy gonna be moving shyt in the clubs. They have some interesting storylines set up, I just hope they don't fumble through them like they did in getting to some of them.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
gela flipping on Ghost like that. They could have done that better though. We all knew something was gonna pop off when he took the glove off. They could have written that better. It might have just missed it, but why was he in Greg's apartment anyway? How did the the CSI not check the fukking window before determining there was no forced entry? Yet Angela waltzes in and goes right to the prints? shyt was rather Dexterish, and I ain't talking the first 4 seasons. All I know is Ghost and Angie better never, ever, ever, ever, ever get back together.
I thought so too at first, but on second watch it made a little more sense. In the meeting where they said Know was the leak they mentioned how Know window was unlocked. Angie then told Sachs? Greg doesn't leave his windows unlocked/opened. Thats when she went and got the prints.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
In real life... the same shyt would happen. You don't need evidence to arrest someone. You need evidence to convict someone..
we don't know what ANgela told them breh. ANgela also asked GHost where he was last night and dude said he saw Greg lol. Then, he went off about how he did everything he had to do to protect ANgela. He never told ANgela about Miulan. So, ANgela beleived it all had to do with Greg. Then she got his prints, it was over. IRL, ppl get charged with less evidence and arrested with less evidence lol.
y'all both wrong

to arrest someone, you need to charge them with a crime... to charge them with a crime, you need an arrest warrant unless you're a cop who personally witnessed this thing going down

which means you need to go to a judge, and get a warrant to arrest this man

so barring angela going in there to say "yes i saw james with him" or "james told me straight up he did it" or "yes i know james deals drugs and greg was after him"....... ain't no judge in the world going to sign that paperwork

all she has is, james said he saw him that night... james prints were at the scene... that's it... no gun (cause he didn't do it), didn't even check to see he wasn't somewhere else at the time (he was), didn't get any forensics or nothing back yet, etc etc

again.. you can have him brought in for questioning.. you can hold him for 24 hours... but you can't just arrest the man, charge him with murder, and put him in jail over fingerprints at a house you don't even know if he was invited to or not

but ummm...... why would ghost break in an fbi agents house with no damn gloves on :mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
JUKEBOX BYKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :noah:

yESSS LAWWWWWWT

I knew lil waterhead riq wasnt gonna snitch

SEASON 4 GONNA BE SO FUCCIN LIIIIT

THE DAMN SET UP IS REAL :lawd:

GAWDFATHER FIF WON

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Isn't the purpose of the show to leave you with questions? Although the writing is suspect at times, there's still enough intrigue and fukkery for me to maintain my interest. I think the issues we're noticing related to the writing are definitely valid, female writers tend to be more selfish and lack perspective, sort of like real life, lol.

For example:
-Milan's death: Totally from the perspective of Ghost and zero from the perspective of Milan. The whole time I was thinking "what would Milan do?", which to me would have been to set it the fukk off as SOON as Ghost inked that contract. But that would have ended the show I guess :manny:
Just funny that the dude that infiltrated Ghost's whole organization, knew Ghost's every move and always seemed to be one step ahead all of a sudden now is out of character and has no backup plan. Hell we're led to believe that this guy, who's been posing as Ghost's security detail and is somewhat of a mastermind all of a sudden doesn't even have a gun on him? He just casually gets in the car with Tommy and Ghost who don't even tie his hands up? That was funny.

-Greg's death: This was totally from the perspective of Sandoval. Like in a perfect world, from Sandoval's point of view, Greg's death scene was best case scenario; dude turns his back, I reach for my gun, he's unarmed, I take him out. No scuffle, no blood sprayed on me, everything goes off without a hitch. Hilarious. Had Greg's perspective even remotely been on display in that scene, at the very least, there's a scuffle. How Greg just becomes such a dumbass over the past season pretty much let us know from episode 1 that he was gonna die. I think the fact that stretched his role out to he season finale made his impending death so uneventful.

-Tariq's kidnapping: So......Did the writer's think we forgot that Juke is Baltimore PD and not NYC? I'll just leave it at that and give the writer's creative license here since Tariq is a kid and by all accounts pretty wet behind the ears, lol. Otherwise this whole subplot would make me angry and confused.

-Ghost's arrest: This has got to be some elaborate measure to keep Ghost out of REAL trouble and we just don't know it yet. Angie HAS to know that Sandoval is dirty, hell he's the only one in the department that has been cutting for her this whole time, she HAS to have wondered why. For her to have arrested Ghost on circumstantial at best evidence and legitimately not know what really went down, she'd have to totally discount the burner phone found in Greg's apartment. SHE'S GOT THE OTHER PHONE FOR CHRIST SAKES!!! She knows that calls were being placed from INSIDE the department, so she can't be assuming Ghost planted the phone UNLESS he's working with someone inside. In which case, that should still lead her back to Sandoval! Either this is a dream sequence, or this is part of her bigger plan to bring down Sandoval.

Something totally unexpected is gonna go down next season, it just better make sense, lol. Either we're gonna find out Tariq is Kanaan's biological son ("what did Ghost really take from you?") or that Dre is a Fed, or something. Either way, even with all the plot holes, this show is still mad entertaining and the same gripes about it can be made about any of the top shows that have ever come out. Like I said earlier, they left us with more questions than answers, that's really all they need to do to get the majority of us to continue watching. Otherwise, watch the fukking nightly news if this ain't real enough for you! Also if you been paying attention since day one, this show is more about cinematography and angles/framing than anything. That's where the magic is.

Last edited: