Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
LMAO.

Guy, Greg do this all the time. He told ANgie to her face she was dirty. He stopped Ghost by himself at the middle of the night. He could have got murked easily. He then went on to tell Ghost about all the evidence right then and there lol.

Like I said, you neggas are always critical of anything Black and popular, if it's not ignorant or straight corny
breh youre too emotional to deal with right now, and u look silly
:francis:

i dont even criticize Power, you can actually find me defending the writing throughout this thread.
Pointing out one you didnt likr doesnt mean you hate "everything black popular".

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
breh youre too emotional to deal with right now, and u look silly

i dont even criticize Power, you can actually find me defending the writing throughout this thread.
Pointing out one you didnt likr doesnt mean you hate "everything black popular".

I m just going at the overall criticism and tone of the thread guy. Nothing else. Just calling out neggas with their arm chair criticism. If it fits you, then so be it :francis:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Great season, 2 was better tho, you can tell 50 forcing himself back on the show, and that new 2 year deal they got effected how this season was going, likely they were planning to hit a crazy climax to end season 3 but once they got that deal elected to carry things over and prolong some story lines.

For all the naysayers, every great show has a transitional season that viewers are not that satisfied with but is necessary for the show to prolong itself.

Gregs is a idiot for thinking he was going to take mike all willy nilly :russ:

Ghost is a idiot for getting distracted cause his little girl was getting worked by gregs and not having gloves on while he was leaving. Didn't see Angela actually arresting him tho.

setting next season up real nice. Only thing I hope is for them to intensify the script, but maybe now since they know they have these next 2 seasons to play with they can really get back to what they were doing the 1st 2 seasons. Overall great season tho

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You neggas are dumb as rocks. Dead ass. That's my grip with my own black people. I swear you fukkers would be questioning The Wire too had it come on now ? Oh, why it takes so long to solve murder case ? Oh, so this guy Omar walking around with a shotgun at long range and all those neggas with guns jusrt running off ? :mindblown:

Yet, you Black ass dummies glorify Breaking Bad. A nerdy chemist with terminal cancer going through chemo cooking meth and wearing hazmat suits with goggles for 10 hours a day ? Anybody on chemo try that goofiness would have died the same day :dead: Chemo takes out your energy, your heart, and any strength you have. Yet, nobody questioned that writing. Let me add, he had a DEA brother in law and he took down 2 gangs all by himself and no witness ever came forward. Nobody to flip :dead: You Black mofos eat that up.

You same mofos worship the writing on GOT. A cave bytch flying dragons saying "ashiki, doryanmi ashoushi assumi". :dahell:

I swear, Black people are the worst when it comes to support their own. You sheep just go on about what reddit cacs and cac critics say about the show, and complain about the same damn thing every week. Lazy writing, doesn't add up, makes no sense, show written by a woman :martin: Yet you neggas come back every week, then oh good season and boring finale. Go watch Another girl or Curb your enthusiasm for prolific writing :mjlol:
Props I gave a similar rant some shows ago

You could literally nitpick at every show that we now consider great. It's the :ohhh: why the hell he do that " moments that separates these shows from real life and everything made perfect sense it kills the intrigue and drama that draws people in. Over exaggerated scenarios sold in a digestive script is what all great shows are about. I don't know why people come in here every week implying their "if it was real life the person would have handled it like this" lol 1. It's not real life , 2. That can be said about literally every show out here.

But overall the detractors are small, everybody not going to like everything I don't know lol

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know how to put a spoiler on my phone, so if you ain't seen it yet don't read my post brehs.

Can we just keep it all the way real here? After the shyt show their department had put on, there is NO WAY they are going to go on Angela's hunch and let her arrest Ghost, especially not with that Black dude, who has been a low key fukk up too. And they damn sure wouldn't arrest him for murder with that weak ass evidence, Turtle will have that case thrown out by the season four premiere.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Didn't know how to put a spoiler on my phone, so if you ain't seen it yet don't read my post brehs.

Can we just keep it all the way real here? After the shyt show their department had put on, there is NO WAY they are going to go on Angela's hunch and let her arrest Ghost, especially not with that Black dude, who has been a low key fukk up too. And they damn sure wouldn't arrest him for murder with that weak ass evidence, Turtle will have that case thrown out by the season four premiere.
Exactly you have to still get a warrant from a judge

You have his prints at the scene and absolutely zero else. They might have brought him in for questioning but a full out murder charge with all of 1 piece of evidence

fukk outta here

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He wasnt at the club...he was comitting B&E...there is no way he can explain his prints being on Gregs window. 1 thing though...a federal agent was killed and no one bothered to check the window for finger prints.....
Not only that but being that a federal agent was murdered there and it was his home and not Angela's, would she have even reasonably been able to just walk back in there the way she did? I don't care though, shyt ain't gotta make total sense, as long as the fukkery continues next season and Kanaan gets killed off. :blessed:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Exactly you have to still get a warrant from a judge

You have his prints at the scene and absolutely zero else. They might have brought him in for questioning but a full out murder charge with all of 1 piece of evidence

fukk outta here

we don't know what ANgela told them breh. ANgela also asked GHost where he was last night and dude said he saw Greg lol. Then, he went off about how he did everything he had to do to protect ANgela. He never told ANgela about Miulan. So, ANgela beleived it all had to do with Greg. Then she got his prints, it was over. IRL, ppl get charged with less evidence and arrested with less evidence lol.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, working on that single case for ears and losing his girl to the man he's chasing, then lost his job, then outcast, then get his job back to almost losing his life, then linking all those things to the girl he loves and the guy he hates. DOesn't make sense why his emotions got the better of him, right ? I mean after all, he's not human. :heh:
Greg is an egomaniac on top of all of that. His ego wouldn't let him NOT let Mike know he'd figured it out.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Dre cuffed my baby Karen at the end...he gonna get the p*ssy lol

50 in another season :comeon:....at least we get Jukebox

Good finale...I was hoping Tommy got popped but the way they set up next season, it should be good...when ghost get out and see Tommy w/ Dre's approval running drugs thru them clubs..... Tommy & Dre --> :ufdup:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LMAO.

Guy, Greg do this all the time. He told ANgie to her face she was dirty. He stopped Ghost by himself at the middle of the night. He could have got murked easily. He then went on to tell Ghost about all the evidence right then and there lol.

Like I said, you neggas are always critical of anything Black and popular, if it's not ignorant or straight corny
Greg told Sandoval he was going to arrest him...and then he turns his back to him? No law enforcement officer would ever do that. How many bodies have dropped since this show began? And you're gonna turn your back in the process of arresting someone deeply involved in the whole thing?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
So greg just gonna be like im gonna turn you in. Then turn his back completely? :laff:

So tyreke hanging out with a 40 year old and not even question it?

He just a hardened thug that aint snitching now? :laff:

Angelas acting after seeing gregs body :laff:

so tommy is the connect now. His best friend owns the club and is out of the game. His best friend saved his life when he fukked up himself while he was solo boss. He also killed his fiancee for his best friend.

BUT now tommy trying to screw ghost by selling drugs in his clubs for no reason? :dwillhuh:

Tommys eventual heel turn is stupid and makes no sense :mjlol: