Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Dope episode cant wait for next season!
fukking slimy mark ass thot ass Angie! Tommy was right about her bootleg Puerto Rican ass. :pacspit:

Bitter bytch decided to arrest him in front of everyone. :pacspit:

Glad her stalker ass boyfriend Greg is gone.:piss::rip:

fukking fake bytch. I just hope Ghost stop thinking with his dikk and stays with Tasha even tho she is a hoodrat.

Zero empathy Kanan really showing a soft spot for Tariq:wow:

With Ghost arrested, who the HELL is going to deal with Kanan and Jukebox. Tasha cant do it by herself.:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Also why the hell didnt they confirm if Lala died or not???:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Anyways I felt Milan death should have been better , at least Tommy now has a new powerful Serbian organization. :ehh:

This episode was dope.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Dope finale. Ended how I expected. I knew Milan would be gone, and Kanaan would be the main antagonist for the next season.

They tried to show that Milan treated his employees like shyt, so they flipped on him for a better opportunity. Wasn't written that well, but they laid some of the foundation throughout the season.

Angela arresting Ghost makes perfect sense. He has motivate and was at the scene of the crime the same night he died. That's not a reach. There's not gonna be enough evidence to link him though, so he'll get off. Mike had the phone after he killed Knox, I'm pretty sure he deleted his number. Why else would he put the phone back into the draw and not take it? That would make no sense.

The show's writing can be sloppy here and there, but y'all overdo it. Mostly everything can be explained pretty simply.

This is why you're one of my favorite posters because you actually PAY ATTENTION. People keep crying about how Milan was taking out by a bunch of street guys led by Dre. No they were ONLY able to do so because the show(like you said) was hinting that Milan's men were getting tired of him treating them like shyt and so Tommy took advantage of that. Milan's men are the ones that really made it possible. Hell they even foreshadowed how Milan was treating his men like shyt when Milan killed one of his men.

Agreed people on here really do overdo it with the writing. They're acting like its Empire or even Sons of Anarchy bad! My only grip this episode is that they don't explain what happened to Lala.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This is why you're one of my favorite posters because you actually PAY ATTENTION. People keep crying about how Milan was taking out by a bunch of street guys led by Dre. No they were ONLY able to do so because the show(like you said) was hinting that Milan's men were getting tired of him treating them like shyt and so Tommy took advantage of that. Milan's men are the ones that really made it possible. Hell they even foreshadowed how Milan was treating his men like shyt when Milan killed one of his men.

Agreed people on here really do overdo it with the writing. They're acting like its Empire or even Sons of Anarchy bad! My only grip this episode is that they don't explain what happened to Lala.

The shows writer said that Tashas decison to use LaLa is one that ultimately will prove to be bad or some shyt. Odds are she took the dough...and will probably turn states witness in season 4

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The shows writer said that Tashas decison to use LaLa is one that ultimately will prove to be bad or some shyt. Odds are she took the dough...and will probably turn states witness in season 4

How did she take the dough when Tommy paid her a visit and that was the last time we saw her.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Breh, they should have developed that a little more. You only really saw one or two cracks in the Serb group--#2 in command questioning why Milan was letting Tommy get close and the last episode when Milan had the one-on-one with Tommy in which he disrespected #2.

#2 appears to had more beef than the rest of the crew. They should have developed that a little more to see how #2 went on to influence the rest of the Serb or before colluding with Tommy.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I don't know why there had to be some super elaborate writing plan to kill Milan like some of y'all want. Like that chick said at the end of the episode explaining how they wanted to it go, they went through Ghost killing Lobos not according to plan, then Tommy killing ol dude working with Lobos out of plan, so they both killed Milan together according to the exact plan. I like how that worked out for Milan to die. A lot better than Ghost trying to get some informant to flip on him.

Now they definitely left so much shyt open for next season like we all thought. Literally the only thing that had some closure was the Milan issue. And 50 has shoe horned himself into another full season. Dumbass Tariq sippin on lean with strangers, trying to move some package around in the hood. Lol. Even though it was Kanan and Jukebox's set up to test him, he's still the dumbest kid on television. You're moving weight/weapons/whatever because you're mad your dad broke up with your mom? Now when he wakes up he'll realize how dumb it all was.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He wasnt at the club...he was comitting B&E...there is no way he can explain his prints being on Gregs window. 1 thing though...a federal agent was killed and no one bothered to check the window for finger prints.....
You're thinking of two separate instances. He did the breaking and entering prior to his death. He wasn't at his apartment at the time of his death. That's what he has an alibi for.