Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Oh my god. That shyt was fukking terrible :laff:
I was dead. I think that was intentional though.

She basically said :huh: "oh no"

Shows she ain't care about that nikka though. Cause when Ghost broke up with her it was
giphy.gif

Literally.

She's a capable Actor so that had to be intentional. She just isn't care about Greg. He was a rebound from a broken heart that she was never really into in the first place.

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
ha I knew Dre was going to bag the milf Paris Hilton...

Also Ghost is going to be Broke next season, Between bail and fighting this case and painf ransom for to Kenan and Jukebox.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I knew they were going to off Milan, they had to. I didn't know Tommy was behind Ghost getting locked up though :ohhh:He finna takeover Truth to move them drugs with Dean's army :whew: He's probably going have to save Tariq too, with Dre and Dean's men :francis: I love how they set up in the club that Ghost had everything, everything was going great for him. He capped Milan, he signed the contract to expand Truth, him and Tommy are on the same page again. Angie came thru, he even kissed her thinking he got his shorty back.
full
When she slapped them cuffs on everything came crashing down. Nothing more diabolical than a scorned spanish bytch son, I've been there too. Hopefully we get to see the logical savage that we saw in season one. He lost everything, his back is against the wall so he has nothing to lose at this point. Excellent season, excellent finale. Can't wait for season 4

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I agree with those who say Ghost is about to lose it all. And be forced to be back in the game. Maybe Angie thinks with Greg gone, that she can't be implicated with anything. But I'm sure Ghost's lawyer is gonna play dirty with her.

Don't get the 50 part having feelings for Tariq.This man father put you in prison, tried to kill you. Sure he hates his father and they have that in common.

Have no problem with the Milan part. Didn't see that coming.

Hopefully, this means 50 gay cousin will have a major part next year. The way they cut her off this season took a lot steam away. But Tasha teaming up with Tommy, 50 and his crew have no shot. Hopefullly that plot doesn't care on long next year. Don't wanna see Tariq kiddnapping plot for half the season.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You neggas are dumb as rocks. Dead ass. That's my grip with my own black people. I swear you fukkers would be questioning The Wire too had it come on now ? Oh, why it takes so long to solve murder case ? Oh, so this guy Omar walking around with a shotgun at long range and all those neggas with guns jusrt running off ? :mindblown:

Yet, you Black ass dummies glorify Breaking Bad. A nerdy chemist with terminal cancer going through chemo cooking meth and wearing hazmat suits with goggles for 10 hours a day ? Anybody on chemo try that goofiness would have died the same day :dead: Chemo takes out your energy, your heart, and any strength you have. Yet, nobody questioned that writing. Let me add, he had a DEA brother in law and he took down 2 gangs all by himself and no witness ever came forward. Nobody to flip :dead: You Black mofos eat that up.

You same mofos worship the writing on GOT. A cave bytch flying dragons saying "ashiki, doryanmi ashoushi assumi". :dahell:

I swear, Black people are the worst when it comes to support their own. You sheep just go on about what reddit cacs and cac critics say about the show, and complain about the same damn thing every week. Lazy writing, doesn't add up, makes no sense, show written by a woman :martin: Yet you neggas come back every week, then oh good season and boring finale. Go watch Another girl or Curb your enthusiasm for prolific writing :mjlol:
Pretty sure i've criticized Game of Thrones
Pretty sure i've criticized Breaking Bad
Pretty sure i've even said numerous times Power was better than both

But because i'm black i can't critique bad writing on a show because it's a "black show"? Man take 50 cent's dikk out of your mouth and find something worthwhile to :cape: for you lil bytch.

:camby:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with those who say Ghost is about to lose it all. And be forced to be back in the game. Maybe Angie thinks with Greg gone, that she can't be implicated with anything. But I'm sure Ghost's lawyer is gonna play dirty with her.

Don't get the 50 part having feelings for Tariq.This man father put you in prison, tried to kill you. Sure he hates his father and they have that in common.

Have no problem with the Milan part. Didn't see that coming.

Hopefully, this means 50 gay cousin will have a major part next year. The way they cut her off this season took a lot steam away. But Tasha teaming up with Tommy, 50 and his crew have no shot. Hopefullly that plot doesn't care on long next year, especially with Ghost dealing with the legal stuff. Don't wanna see Tariq kidnapping plot for half the season.
Oh yeah they definitely finna draw out the Tariq kidnapped angle. They gonna hold him hostage in D.C for a while I think. I think the whole Kanan/Tariq dynamic is that, he was grooming Tariq to be something that his son wasn't. Street smart. When he stole the kicks, when he didn't snitch when they had him in the squad car. The way he talks about his parents. But you're right, it is kind of stupid how attached Kanan became.

Last edited:

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Am I the only one that noticed Kanan trying to influence Tariq to be a rapist :sitdown:
nikka literally said "if a girl tell you no it don't always mean no" :usure:

Kanan looking at Tariq like :jawalrus: and jukebox looking at him like :what:"you still gone kill him right?":wtb:
Kanan:jbhmm:

jukebox :leostare:and why didn't you tell me ghost had that paper?

:mjlol: