Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
my thoughts on season 3 i just watch..

- I was wrong about tommy being lock up for season 4,it is ghost stupid azz for being in his feelings fumbling

- whats up with the new marlo,snoop,chris angle with tariq :beli:

- that part with woodface and tariq look very child predatorish :sitdown:

- why the hell tariq keeps drinking out of grown man straws :snoop:

- glad greg got killed off,now when that bytch angie find out she pregnant she going be hurt all season 4

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Greg told Sandoval he was going to arrest him...and then he turns his back to him? No law enforcement officer would ever do that. How many bodies have dropped since this show began? And you're gonna turn your back in the process of arresting someone deeply involved in the whole thing?
really breh? :mjlol:

u been watching the news lately ? :usure:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So greg just gonna be like im gonna turn you in. Then turn his back completely? :laff:

So tyreke hanging out with a 40 year old and not even question it?

He just a hardened thug that aint snitching now? :laff:

Angelas acting after seeing gregs body :laff:

so tommy is the connect now. His best friend owns the club and is out of the game. His best friend saved his life when he fukked up himself while he was solo boss. He also killed his fiancee for his best friend.

BUT now tommy trying to screw ghost by selling drugs in his clubs for no reason? :dwillhuh:

Tommys eventual heel turn is stupid and makes no sense :mjlol:

yuup. ain't you a breaking bad fan ?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What happened with Milan's whole network of people ready to step up in the case that he died. Was it just a bluff by Milan cause it wouldn't make sense that it was the number 2 who basically gave up power to Tommy? Also felt that if the plan was simply to kidnap Tariq and hold him for ransom why didn't they straight kidnap him when 50 was alone with him and having him steal the shoes? Wondering too what was the significance of bringing up ghost being a drunk in the past and how he started drinking again only for it to not really to affect anything. I know it showed that Ghost was feeling pressure in all directions and losing it but then it seemed to just be dropped.

Also wondering what happened with Tatiana or whatever Milan's girl was called. It seemed clear the rest of Milan's men was down with the plan but I couldn't picture her going along with it.

Did Angie believe Greg was the leak? Cause if she did then I would've thought that she'd have been caught off guard by Ghost saying Mike pulled him over trying to get proof that Angie was the leak.

I loved the season but just felt the finale was a little bit rushed.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
yuup. ain't you a breaking bad fan ?

When Tommy turns heel for no reason. Ill be right here to shyt on it.

OyJZ7.gif

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly you have to still get a warrant from a judge

You have his prints at the scene and absolutely zero else. They might have brought him in for questioning but a full out murder charge with all of 1 piece of evidence

fukk outta here
In real life... the same shyt would happen. You don't need evidence to arrest someone. You need evidence to convict someone..

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So greg just gonna be like im gonna turn you in. Then turn his back completely? :laff:

So tyreke hanging out with a 40 year old and not even question it?

He just a hardened thug that aint snitching now? :laff:

Angelas acting after seeing gregs body :laff:

so tommy is the connect now. His best friend owns the club and is out of the game. His best friend saved his life when he fukked up himself while he was solo boss. He also killed his fiancee for his best friend.

BUT now tommy trying to screw ghost by selling drugs in his clubs for no reason? :dwillhuh:

Tommys eventual heel turn is stupid and makes no sense :mjlol:
Oh my god. That shyt was fukking terrible :laff:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Good job. Entertaining finale, kind of similar to Ray Donovan finale too if ya'll watch that show. I'm not gonna shyt on it for the sloppy writing cause it's been like that the whole season, so I figure they did about as good of a job as I expected them to. :skip:

Looking forward to next season.:obama: