Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why there had to be some super elaborate writing plan to kill Milan like some of y'all want. Like that chick said at the end of the episode explaining how they wanted to it go, they went through Ghost killing Lobos not according to plan, then Tommy killing ol dude working with Lobos out of plan, so they both killed Milan together according to the exact plan. I like how that worked out for Milan to die. A lot better than Ghost trying to get some informant to flip on him.

Now they definitely left so much shyt open for next season like we all thought. Literally the only thing that had some closure was the Milan issue. And 50 has shoe horned himself into another full season. Dumbass Tariq sippin on lean with strangers, trying to move some package around in the hood. Lol. Even though it was Kanan and Jukebox's set up to test him, he's still the dumbest kid on television. You're moving weight/weapons/whatever because you're mad your dad broke up with your mom? Now when he wakes up he'll realize how dumb it all was.
i don't think he's gonna catch on for the 1st two episodes of the next season. They'll just convince him that he's being on a man, he's one of them now and he'll be all :blessed:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That was sloppy writing, breh.

I'm not even a detective, but that's the first thing I'd do! Who did the victim contact last?

Rule them out first.

yea imma have to agree with everybody else about the terrible writing on this show man. I'm not surprised shyt ended up this way tbh. You created all this dumb ass plot lines throughout the season for no goddamn reason just so you can end up with an uneventful corny and boring finale. :camby:

The worst part to me

SHE RAN HIS PRINTS TO IDENTIFY HIM BUT GHOST WASN'T IN THE SYSTEM AND HAD NEVER BEEN ARRESTED

AND WASN'T HE WEARING GLOVES ANYWAY :mindblown:

You neggas are dumb as rocks. Dead ass. That's my grip with my own black people. I swear you fukkers would be questioning The Wire too had it come on now ? Oh, why it takes so long to solve murder case ? Oh, so this guy Omar walking around with a shotgun at long range and all those neggas with guns jusrt running off ? :mindblown:

Yet, you Black ass dummies glorify Breaking Bad. A nerdy chemist with terminal cancer going through chemo cooking meth and wearing hazmat suits with goggles for 10 hours a day ? Anybody on chemo try that goofiness would have died the same day :dead: Chemo takes out your energy, your heart, and any strength you have. Yet, nobody questioned that writing. Let me add, he had a DEA brother in law and he took down 2 gangs all by himself and no witness ever came forward. Nobody to flip :dead: You Black mofos eat that up.

You same mofos worship the writing on GOT. A cave bytch flying dragons saying "ashiki, doryanmi ashoushi assumi". :dahell:

I swear, Black people are the worst when it comes to support their own. You sheep just go on about what reddit cacs and cac critics say about the show, and complain about the same damn thing every week. Lazy writing, doesn't add up, makes no sense, show written by a woman :martin: Yet you neggas come back every week, then oh good season and boring finale. Go watch Another girl or Curb your enthusiasm for prolific writing :mjlol:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
i don't think he's gonna catch on for the 1st two episodes of the next season. They'll just convince him that he's being on a man, he's one of them now and he'll be all :blessed:
But he's being held for ransome now. When he wakes up and tries to leave and they don't let him, I mean I know he's dumb, but can he be that dumb to think he's not being held against his will?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Dope episode cant wait for next season!
fukking slimy mark ass thot ass Angie! Tommy was right about her bootleg Puerto Rican ass. :pacspit:

Bitter bytch decided to arrest him in front of everyone. :pacspit:

Glad her stalker ass boyfriend Greg is gone.:piss::rip:

fukking fake bytch. I just hope Ghost stop thinking with his dikk and stays with Tasha even tho she is a hoodrat.

Zero empathy Kanan really showing a soft spot for Tariq:wow:

With Ghost arrested, who the HELL is going to deal with Kanan and Jukebox. Tasha cant do it by herself.:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Also why the hell didnt they confirm if Lala died or not???:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Anyways I felt Milan death should have been better , at least Tommy now has a new powerful Serbian organization. :ehh:

This episode was dope.

ANgela misunderstood what Ghost been tryna tell her. Every single word is misunderstood. GHost didn't know Gregg got murked, but ANgie thought Ghosty would do it and she met with him to screen him about it. SHe was shook to bring up his murder cuz she thought Ghost did it. Then when Ghost started saying things like " I told u I d do whatever it takes (referring to club business and going clean), I did what I had to do" but ANgela thought he was just letting her know he killed Greg off.

ANgela and Greg are both stupid. Angela jumped the gun and did not even build a case against him and only went with evidence of Ghost at the scene and his fingerprint. Yes, he is on the system as St Patrick, but not as Ghost. Ghost will make bail and get out, or serve some time and get his case thrown out, since he has alibi and there's no link between him and Gregg. Gregg is dumb as hell. He could have bs MIke and let him go home, then investigate but he was so high off the Ruiz tape that things were finally making sense that he had to confront Mike. WIth all that said, I think Mike came in to kill him regardless. He came with the intent to kill because he had a silencer and OJ XL gloves on deck, with the burner phone. Greg had it coming and his big mistake was he never followed protocol and worked alone in the dark. Scary place for any agent. At least, have someone you trust in the light.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
You neggas are dumb as rocks. Dead ass. That's my grip with my own black people. I swear you fukkers would be questioning The Wire too had it come on now ? Oh, why it takes so long to solve murder case ? Oh, so this guy Omar walking around with a shotgun at long range and all those neggas with guns jusrt running off ? :mindblown:

Yet, you Black ass dummies glorify Breaking Bad. A nerdy chemist with terminal cancer going through chemo cooking meth and wearing hazmat suits with goggles for 10 hours a day ? Anybody on chemo try that goofiness would have died the same day :dead: Chemo takes out your energy, your heart, and any strength you have. Yet, nobody questioned that writing. Let me add, he had a DEA brother in law and he took down 2 gangs all by himself and no witness ever came forward. Nobody to flip :dead: You Black mofos eat that up.

You same mofos worship the writing on GOT. A cave bytch flying dragons saying "ashiki, doryanmi ashoushi assumi". :dahell:

I swear, Black people are the worst when it comes to support their own. You sheep just go on about what reddit cacs and cac critics say about the show, and complain about the same damn thing every week. Lazy writing, doesn't add up, makes no sense, show written by a woman :martin: Yet you neggas come back every week, then oh good season and boring finale. Go watch Another girl or Curb your enthusiasm for prolific writing :mjlol:
:scust::whew::salute:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Tasha got alot on her plate
getting Tariq back finding out who Jukebox is
going up against Angie
getting Ghost out of jail
she finds out Tommy killed Holly which leads to them falling out
Tommy having the serbian goons working for him now
If Lala isn't dead maybe she flips turns into a rat

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles

agree, all these arm chair writers/directors on the coli.....like they can't try to be entertained for a hour without nitpicking every damn scene....when i saw _____ break into _____apartment i was thinking "ah the coli film wolves ain't gonna like this" :pachaha:

dope episode, dope season :blessed:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
why would he show his hand while alone in his apartment with him
:snoop:
no real agent would do that.

yeah, working on that single case for ears and losing his girl to the man he's chasing, then lost his job, then outcast, then get his job back to almost losing his life, then linking all those things to the girl he loves and the guy he hates. DOesn't make sense why his emotions got the better of him, right ? I mean after all, he's not human. :heh:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
yeah, working on that single case for ears and losing his girl to the man he's chasing, then lost his job, then outcast, then get his job back to almost losing his life, then linking all those things to the girl he loves and the guy he hates. DOesn't make sense why his emotions got the better of him, right ? I mean after all, he's not human. :heh:
its shaky.
no matter what mental gymnastics you use to spin it
:francis:

anyways I understand it needed to happen in the apartment so the writers could tie it to ghost.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This is why you're one of my favorite posters because you actually PAY ATTENTION. People keep crying about how Milan was taking out by a bunch of street guys led by Dre. No they were ONLY able to do so because the show(like you said) was hinting that Milan's men were getting tired of him treating them like shyt and so Tommy took advantage of that. Milan's men are the ones that really made it possible. Hell they even foreshadowed how Milan was treating his men like shyt when Milan killed one of his men.

Agreed people on here really do overdo it with the writing. They're acting like its Empire or even Sons of Anarchy bad! My only grip this episode is that they don't explain what happened to Lala.
I totally forgot they never acknowledged LaLa

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
its shaky.
no matter what mental gymnastics you use to spin it
:francis:

anyways I understand it needed to happen in the apartment so the writers could tie it to ghost.

LMAO.

Guy, Greg do this all the time. He told ANgie to her face she was dirty. He stopped Ghost by himself at the middle of the night. He could have got murked easily. He then went on to tell Ghost about all the evidence right then and there lol.

Like I said, you neggas are always critical of anything Black and popular, if it's not ignorant or straight corny

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
ANgela misunderstood what Ghost been tryna tell her. Every single word is misunderstood. GHost didn't know Gregg got murked, but ANgie thought Ghosty would do it and she met with him to screen him about it. SHe was shook to bring up his murder cuz she thought Ghost did it. Then when Ghost started saying things like " I told u I d do whatever it takes (referring to club business and going clean), I did what I had to do" but ANgela thought he was just letting her know he killed Greg off.

ANgela and Greg are both stupid. Angela jumped the gun and did not even build a case against him and only went with evidence of Ghost at the scene and his fingerprint. Yes, he is on the system as St Patrick, but not as Ghost. Ghost will make bail and get out, or serve some time and get his case thrown out, since he has alibi and there's no link between him and Gregg. Gregg is dumb as hell. He could have bs MIke and let him go home, then investigate but he was so high off the Ruiz tape that things were finally making sense that he had to confront Mike. WIth all that said, I think Mike came in to kill him regardless. He came with the intent to kill because he had a silencer and OJ XL gloves on deck, with the burner phone. Greg had it coming and his big mistake was he never followed protocol and worked alone in the dark. Scary place for any agent. At least, have someone you trust in the light.
Good post.