Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That tight Serbian group wasn't supposed to let an outsider in so easily! If they'd stretched it into next season--maybe! But, they were just stomping a mudhole in Tommy's ass and then team up with him to kill one of their own--their leader! :francis:
Right, i can see why the 1 dude turned but EVERYBODY? :comeon:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
The worst part to me

SHE RAN HIS PRINTS TO IDENTIFY HIM BUT GHOST WASN'T IN THE SYSTEM AND HAD NEVER BEEN ARRESTED :mindblown:

AND WASN'T HE WEARING GLOVES ANYWAY :mindblown:
he slapped the glass when he dropped the thing down the stairs

cant remember correctly if he as in the system or not though

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was sloppy writing, breh.

I'm not even a detective, but that's the first thing I'd do! Who did the victim contact last?

Rule them out first.
They found the wrong phone right? They looked through it and seen the Lobos connect... Ghost will be freed when they learn Mike was the last to contact knox.. it's not lazy. It's how they want the show to progress.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Dope finale. Ended how I expected. I knew Milan would be gone, and Kanaan would be the main antagonist for the next season.

They tried to show that Milan treated his employees like shyt, so they flipped on him for a better opportunity. Wasn't written that well, but they laid some of the foundation throughout the season.

Angela arresting Ghost makes perfect sense. He has motivate and was at the scene of the crime the same night he died. That's not a reach. There's not gonna be enough evidence to link him though, so he'll get off. Mike had the phone after he killed Knox, I'm pretty sure he deleted his number. Why else would he put the phone back into the draw and not take it? That would make no sense.

The show's writing can be sloppy here and there, but y'all overdo it. Mostly everything can be explained pretty simply.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Dope finale. Ended how I expected. I knew Milan would be gone, and Kanaan would be the main antagonist for the next season.

They tried to show that Milan treated his employees like shyt, so they flipped on him for a better opportunity. Wasn't written that well, but they laid some of the foundation throughout the season.

Angela arresting Ghost makes perfect sense. He has motivate and was at the scene of the crime the same night he died. That's not a reach. There's not gonna be enough evidence to link him though, so he'll get off. Mike had the phone after he killed Knox, I'm pretty sure he deleted his number. Why else would he put the phone back into the draw and not take it? That would make no sense.

The show's writing can be sloppy here and there, but y'all overdo it. Mostly everything can be explained pretty simply.

Problem with that is that was the burner phone Mike planted.

Greg called Mike on his personal line. Phone records would easily show that.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Problem with that is that was the burner phone Mike planted.

Greg called Mike on his personal line. Phone records would easily show that.
Well yeah, I'm positive Mike is gonna get locked for it next season. I gotta watch the scene again, I thought it was the same phone. My fault on that one.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Greg is a dumbass, should have told Mike yeah and then get him arrested. Did he think Mike would just be cool with it and go to jail? lol
- I agree with everyone that Milan got killed way too easy, this guy was untouchable and knew everything and you are telling me his guys turned on him that quick? and he died that easily?
- I have no idea why 50 cent is still on the show other than him forcing himself to be there.
- Angela went full heel, Jamie's fault..he should have gotten rid of her like Tommy warned him to.

We all know Jamie really won't be arrested, I wonder how they find him not guilty lol

I was thinking the exact same thing about Milan.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
- Greg is a dumbass, should have told Mike yeah and then get him arrested. Did he think Mike would just be cool with it and go to jail? lol
- I agree with everyone that Milan got killed way too easy, this guy was untouchable and knew everything and you are telling me his guys turned on him that quick? and he died that easily?
- I have no idea why 50 cent is still on the show other than him forcing himself to be there.
- Angela went full heel, Jamie's fault..he should have gotten rid of her like Tommy warned him to.

We all know Jamie really won't be arrested, I wonder how they find him not guilty lol

It was just sloppy writing to end an otherwise good season. Season 4 is the beginning of the end of this show. It's running out of gas.

If Milan were that easy to kill, they should have done it much earlier! An entire lethal crew of Serbians hemmed up by a few dusty-lookin' street nikkas led by Dre! Milan's men see everything, they tried to tell us! Yet, they don't see Dre quickly letting eight nikkas into a side door and move to see what's happening? :dahell:

Greg was usually shown as a sharp and cunning. Yet, that final scene with Mike had him looking like an amateur! After he got that call confirming that he was the mole, you'd think he would simply play along with the Angela angle Mike was trying to push. The whole idea was to talk to all the people he suspected and build a legitimate case piece-by-piece based on the illegal bug evidence. Yet, there he was cheesing and jumping the gun after he confirmed Mike was the mole, while being in a potentially dangerous one-on-one situation with the mole unarmed! :dahell:

Did this nikka think he was going to arrest Mike by himself? :dahell:

Jukebox having a cop car in NYC out of her jurisdiction in DC? :dahell:

The Lobos Mole investigators simply giving the :manny: and bouncing after Greg was killed. No further probing on their part. :dahell:

That was about as bad as the lack of questioning or investigation regarding Sean's death. :dahell:

Last edited: