Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
- Greg is a dumbass, should have told Mike yeah and then get him arrested. Did he think Mike would just be cool with it and go to jail? lol
- I agree with everyone that Milan got killed way too easy, this guy was untouchable and knew everything and you are telling me his guys turned on him that quick? and he died that easily?
- I have no idea why 50 cent is still on the show other than him forcing himself to be there.
- Angela went full heel, Jamie's fault..he should have gotten rid of her like Tommy warned him to.

We all know Jamie really won't be arrested, I wonder how they find him not guilty lol

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
:blessed: Greg is finally dead.... they gonna look stupid as hell by the time they find out it was Sandoval all along

Jukebox is worse than Kanan he had second thoughts about killing him until she brought it up again

they killed Milan like he was a low level corner boy

It's stupid to kill Milan then have Tommy turn into the new version of him

Hated how the writers had Tasha find out about Kanan/Tariq this late but it makes sense i guess

Angie a bird she knew what time it was since season one she went back to Greg giving him the rebound p*ssy looking at Ghost picture on the board like :mjcry: while Greg gave her the struggle pumps, she's gonna figure out she's been getting played this whole time clear Ghost name then try to come back to him like:feedme: "Please forgive me i made a mistake Jamie I didn't know Greg was using me"

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
- Greg is a dumbass, should have told Mike yeah and then get him arrested. Did he think Mike would just be cool with it and go to jail? lol
- I agree with everyone that Milan got killed way too easy, this guy was untouchable and knew everything and you are telling me his guys turned on him that quick? and he died that easily?
- I have no idea why 50 cent is still on the show other than him forcing himself to be there.
- Angela went full heel, Jamie's fault..he should have gotten rid of her like Tommy warned him to.

We all know Jamie really won't be arrested, I wonder how they find him not guilty lol

That tight Serbian group wasn't supposed to let an outsider in so easily! If they'd stretched it into next season--maybe! But, they were just stomping a mudhole in Tommy's ass and then team up with him to kill one of their own--their leader! :francis:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
After going thru 3 threads with each having over 4,000 posts and 3 seasons of this show in one week, I'm ready to get this season finale poppin' :andre3000siptea:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Angela arresting Ghost for Greg's murder simply seems foolish and far fetched.

So none of the detectives checked Gregs phone and saw that his last phone call was to Mike Sandoval? and after that it was to the person who gave him the tip about Sandoval? WTF? Why was there no immediate questioning of Sandoval or guy who made the other phone call. This is mind boggling.....and yet right away Ghost gets arrested for murder based on Angela's random emotions? WTF

They said themselves, there were no signs of forced entry and Greg likely let him in......Just weird.

Mike Sandoval didn't take Greg's cell phone upon leaving, all he did was leave his burner in Greg's cabinet. Sometimes the writing on this show is goofy.
The worst part to me

SHE RAN HIS PRINTS TO IDENTIFY HIM BUT GHOST WASN'T IN THE SYSTEM AND HAD NEVER BEEN ARRESTED :mindblown:

AND WASN'T HE WEARING GLOVES ANYWAY :mindblown: