Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
50 was supposed to be dead at the end of last season. the fact that he's still alive now shows you the kinda foolishness they will do to keep that character around. maybe fifty is behind the scenes dictating that his character don't get killed off.

look at sons of anarchy and how long it took to FINALLY kill off kurt sutter's character.
my thinking is the plan was to kill kanan, but 50 as a producer on the show said :whoa: i need them starz checks coming and going and forced his longevity on the show, which is why his storyline seems forced and has gotten unrealistic at this point

i have the group of guys who are my day 1's, we grew up together did all kind of dirt together etc, no way can a fight between me and 1 of the guys i grew up with, and is known in my old hood for being partners with, the news of a fight, beef and some fire with no body, is literally not all over the neighborhood, hell the story so intriguing dudes from other neighborhoods would be talking about them dudes who were once friends, got into beef and tried to kill eachother but the police found no body. and me and my people were hustlers but no where near the urban legends the show portrays ghost tommy and kanan as, and i knew hustlers who were on that level, and no way they can be out in the old hood or any part of the city where we once frequented and not be spotted, approached and the word immediately gets back to literally the whole neighborhood.

what is even more unrealistic, is how you have kanan walking around his old hood with tariq and everybody not knowing who he is. word would have been gotten back to ghost in a realistic setting, that man ghost, we just say ya boy kanan over here on such and such block, aint yall beefing? if kanan is still in the shadows then okay, but he walking around regularly, he going to gyms to shoot hoops with tariq, which btw, how the hell kanan dont know that is ghost son tariq when he visited their house a couple times last season? tasha, tommy and ghost all around and about and nobody, no hint of kanan literally floating his ass around all willie nilly in the damn city, in your old hood? so that tells me they force fitting kanan story into show. its not genuine.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my thinking is the plan was to kill kanan, but 50 as a producer on the show said :whoa: i need them starz checks coming and going and forced his longevity on the show, which is why his storyline seems forced and has gotten unrealistic at this point

i have the group of guys who are my day 1's, we grew up together did all kind of dirt together etc, no way can a fight between me and 1 of the guys i grew up with, and is known in my old hood for being partners with, the news of a fight, beef and some fire with no body, is literally not all over the neighborhood, hell the story so intriguing dudes from other neighborhoods would be talking about them dudes who were once friends, got into beef and tried to kill eachother but the police found no body. and me and my people were hustlers but no where near the urban legends the show portrays ghost tommy and kanan as, and i knew hustlers who were on that level, and no way they can be out in the old hood or any part of the city where we once frequented and not be spotted, approached and the word immediately gets back to literally the whole neighborhood.

what is even more unrealistic, is how you have kanan walking around his old hood with tariq and everybody not knowing who he is. word would have been gotten back to ghost in a realistic setting, that man ghost, we just say ya boy kanan over here on such and such block, aint yall beefing? if kanan is still in the shadows then okay, but he walking around regularly, he going to gyms to shoot hoops with tariq, which btw, how the hell kanan dont know that is ghost son tariq when he visited their house a couple times last season? tasha, tommy and ghost all around and about and nobody, no hint of kanan literally floating his ass around all willie nilly in the damn city, in your old hood? so that tells me they force fitting kanan story into show. its not genuine.

man I agree the kanaan story line is just fifty forcing his way into the show. there's no reason his character should still be alive after last season. and yeah, dude was laying low in DC originally, but now he's like :yeshrug: riding around in a mercedes s-class, sippin lean and murdering people with no regard.

also, why did kanan murder that old lady and then just move into her apartment? kanaan not knowing who tariq was is retarded like you said. and why did kanaan tell tariq his name was "slim" in the first place????? on top of that, why is tariq hangin with some 40 year old who he JUST met thru another cat that JUST started working for ghost????

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
my question is why did he even kill that old lady in the first place?
Supposedly it's Breeze's apartment. Tommy & Ghost killed Breeze at least in season 1. Kanan was talking like Ghost crept on Breeze and popped him while watching Jeopardy. It still makes no sense though. Like why is a bullethole still in the wall 20 years later?

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
the way those hitmen saved ghost life from hollys killaz. tells me kanan n tariq aint killin shyt no time soon. dre gotta die. angela betta not get caught lackin with that lobos cellphone. dumb hoe. she better plant it on somebody. tired of kanans existence. wonder if he gon hide round like a hoe still when season done.

ghost is officiallly a rat technichally. lol making ruiz commit suicide like that is wild low. lol the serbs gon barbecue ruiz next time i bet. holly body better not be found. lol tasha and angela will both start snitchin. dre gotta die. i bet dre gets caught and seen laying basketball with kanan by tasha tommy the serbians or ghost. lol tommy always checks on tariq outta nowhere. so dre gon die. even if tariq turns on ghost and tries to kill em. the way those serbs save ghost life from hollys hitmen shows that kanan wont be killing shyt in the next few eisodes. i bet the serbs already know tariq with kanan. the serbs save ghost life while he was with tariq. and the inside agent who linked to lobos. he might survive this season. angela gon fukk round and get caught with that lobos cellphone or she goin to plant it on somebody. greg lurking and stalking. all she gotta do is hit redial to meet her death.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Why are people acting like the series ends in two episodes. Most shows big storylines aren't resolved at the end of the season. They just have a cliff hanger leading into the next one. I don't expect any major storyline to reach its climax this season. Maybe Gregg and the crooked lawyer. I feel we'll have more question s than answers at the end of the season

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Is ghost still in regular contact with hood dudes anymore? I don't think Kanan being in the hood and nobody alerting Ghost is that farfetched.

The other stuff you said is true tho. Him not knowing that's ghost son didn't make sense to me.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

I don't think it's unrealistic that Kanan would go unnoticed, he might not have been in that neighborhood for 10+ years. Plus it's NYC and not some small town where everyone knows each other.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
being that they had signed for season 4 and 5, you think they could hurry up with the next season say by.... Christmas??? My only theory is that they took a year to come out each time cuz they didn't know if a renewal would occur, cuz i ain't AGING waiting to see the outcome of this!!

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
the way those hitmen saved ghost life from hollys killaz. tells me kanan n tariq aint killin shyt no time soon. dre gotta die. angela betta not get caught lackin with that lobos cellphone. dumb hoe. she better plant it on somebody. tired of kanans existence. wonder if he gon hide round like a hoe still when season done.

ghost is officiallly a rat technichally. lol making ruiz commit suicide like that is wild low. lol the serbs gon barbecue ruiz next time i bet. holly body better not be found. lol tasha and angela will both start snitchin. dre gotta die. i bet dre gets caught and seen laying basketball with kanan by tasha tommy the serbians or ghost. lol tommy always checks on tariq outta nowhere. so dre gon die. even if tariq turns on ghost and tries to kill em. the way those serbs save ghost life from hollys hitmen shows that kanan wont be killing shyt in the next few eisodes. i bet the serbs already know tariq with kanan. the serbs save ghost life while he was with tariq. and the inside agent who linked to lobos. he might survive this season. angela gon fukk round and get caught with that lobos cellphone or she goin to plant it on somebody. greg lurking and stalking. all she gotta do is hit redial to meet her death.
Ghost is definitely a snitch, there's no question about it now

He snitched on Kanan, he snitched on Lobos (gave Angela the location of the meet), he tried to snitch on Milan, he's trying to make Ruiz snitch on the Milan, etc.