Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I'm not feeling this whole thing Ghost is trying to do with trying to deal with Milan. Like he tried to tip off about ole girl's death, now trying to get a tip about the cigarettes, and also trying to get Ruiz to testify against them. Even though we know how Kanan got put away initially, Ghost was still introduced to us as some 3 steps ahead thinking tactician. This whole anonymous tip thing is just not what he was supposed to be for every damn situation right? Eventually, he could think of another way more fitting for the type of character he's supposed to be, and maybe he's just scrambling thinking of other ways while going to this heavy drinking thing, but he better get this shyt together.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
being that they had signed for season 4 and 5, you think they could hurry up with the next season say by.... Christmas??? My only theory is that they took a year to come out each time cuz they didn't know if a renewal would occur, cuz i ain't AGING waiting to see the outcome of this!!

they need to put this on the same slate as empire where it's on during the fall and shyt

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
i agree
my thinking is the plan was to kill kanan, but 50 as a producer on the show said :whoa: i need them starz checks coming and going and forced his longevity on the show, which is why his storyline seems forced and has gotten unrealistic at this point

his storyline is throwing everything off and kinda makes things a little unbelievable. you can tell he forced his way back into the show. it does not flow and seems a little too extreme.

very wwf

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghost is definitely a snitch, there's no question about it now

He snitched on Kanan, he snitched on Lobos (gave Angela the location of the meet), he tried to snitch on Milan, he's trying to make Ruiz snitch on the Milan, etc.
Didn't he tell that vice cop he would give him the biggest bust of his career too?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tariq is Ghost oldest kid..Kanan visted their house last season...Sean was telling Kanan everything...you mean to tell me Kanan didn't know who Tariq was :stopitslime:.......seems like the writers forget their own shyt ...:mjlol:......
in real life ppl forget shyt. but i hear you

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
man I agree the kanaan story line is just fifty forcing his way into the show. there's no reason his character should still be alive after last season. and yeah, dude was laying low in DC originally, but now he's like :yeshrug: riding around in a mercedes s-class, sippin lean and murdering people with no regard.

also, why did kanan murder that old lady and then just move into her apartment? kanaan not knowing who tariq was is retarded like you said. and why did kanaan tell tariq his name was "slim" in the first place????? on top of that, why is tariq hangin with some 40 year old who he JUST met thru another cat that JUST started working for ghost????
The tariq storyline is not that unbelievable to be honest, I am not like this, but my younger brother is, when a kid is in his rebellion stages he will make decisions on impulse like this, make friends quickly, suddenly hang out with dudes especially if they talking street shyt. We moved quite a bit in different areas on the south side and give it like 3 days my brother cones strolling in the house with a couple of dudes he just met from around the way talking about "these my guys they good" etc.

Plus you have to add in , Tariq met kanan through dre, whom tariq has built a good relationship with. So his guard is let down cause he saying if he good with dre, then he must be ok.

I have seen quite a few people talk about tariq and kanan, sadly I know kids just like tariq. He looking for some bs to get into hoping to get in trouble and get his mother , but most importantly his father attention, it's really not that uncommon

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (yes im 3 days late.. sue me.. ya'll know the drill :jawalrus: )

first OFFFFFF...

GHOST WTFFF MAN... this nikka is slipping in EVERY DAMN ANGLE.. nikkas is taking chinks off him left and right, even bootleg Marshall Mathers telling him to smarten up..

I feel bad for Dre man, brehh trying his hardest to keep Lil Riq safe but that waterhead is so stupid

HOW YOU SIPPING LEAN LIKE ITS CASUAL :damn:

OG KANAN stay stealing the show every damn episode :wow: this nikkas aura is so menacing gahhh damn :wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Lil Riq snitching his fathers whole life to a stranger... DONKEY OF THE YEAR, dumbass smh :pacspit:

dawwwwwg Tommy is up to no good, something tells me he's just playing his part to bring Milan down. no way he betrays Ghost

lmaoooooo Mike is shooook as fuuck.. when they introduced brehh, i thought he was some OG stone cold killer, this nikka PUZZYYYYYY :mjlol:

Tommy just blasting nikkas left and right :damn:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Greg got some sympathy p*ssy and woke up like :deadrose:

i knew the cac was plotting..

so much going on this season.. shyt soooooooooooo lit, season finale is gonna be LIIIIIIT :smugdraper::salute:

i hope Lakeesha aint dead :lupe::to:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Tareek gone be on Twitter like I'm hooping with my day 1 nikka @Slim on Twitter and @TheRealJamesStPatrick gone stubble across that tweet on his timeline like :ohhh::damn::dwillhuh:

7Ee4ey8.png