Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I blame 50 for this writing. He was really suppose to die in season 2 and I'm sure the writer had to change shyt all around to accommodate his ego from here on out. :wow: I respect 50 business aspect but as a person that love the art of a series story, I can't cosign this fukk shyt :mjcry:

I know the writer is :snoop: at having to change shyt around for this guy. 50 never wanna play the background :mjpls: just collect your cash as the series creator, nikka. :leostare:

/rant

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I blame 50 for this writing. He was really suppose to die in season 2 and I'm sure the writer had to change shyt all around to accommodate his ego from here on out. :wow: I respect 50 business aspect but as a person that love the art of a series story, I can't cosign this fukk shyt :mjcry:

I know the writer is :snoop: at having to change shyt around for this guy. 50 never wanna play the background :mjpls: just collect your cash as the series creator, nikka. :leostare:

/rant
:russ:

I'm dying right now.

My thoughts exactly. 50 should of died last season it was perfectly set up for him to meet his well deserved demise and this dude basically is forcing the writers to keep him on the show. There is no use for him this season it's ridiculous. Ghost has mad shyt goin on and he literally has NO IDEA that Kanan is still alive.. 50 and his ego is terrible

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What worries me is I dont see Fif lettin them kill him off. They may try to push this into another season :lupe:

50 was supposed to be dead at the end of last season. the fact that he's still alive now shows you the kinda foolishness they will do to keep that character around. maybe fifty is behind the scenes dictating that his character don't get killed off.

look at sons of anarchy and how long it took to FINALLY kill off kurt sutter's character.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we still haven't seen a reaction from Sean's mother regarding his death. Did they just forget about this altogether and what about the funeral?