Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Looked like Chef Boyardee Ravioli...

You never had a canned Chef Boyardee Ravioli struggle meal before breh?

Looked more along the lines of some malaysian cuisine.....Curry beef pot

Penang photos

o.jpg

Penang photos

o.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
let me guess we will get a scene of ghost and then tariq pulling a gun on his dad and kanan will be there like the devil telling him to do it, and ghost will be standing there and then tariq will shoot kanan and as the two embrace and ghost takes the gun out of tariqs hand,kanan slipped away like a little snake

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
let me guess we will get a scene of ghost and then tariq pulling a gun on his dad and kanan will be there like the devil telling him to do it, and ghost will be standing there and then tariq will shoot kanan and as the two embrace and ghost takes the gun out of tariqs hand,kanan slipped away like a little snake

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Tariq is Ghost oldest kid..Kanan visted their house last season...Sean was telling Kanan everything...you mean to tell me Kanan didn't know who Tariq was :stopitslime:.......seems like the writers forget their own shyt ...:mjlol:......
kids weren't in the scene when Kanan came home. But you'd think a guy who know all Ghost runners and his network would know his kids. Plus Kanan only was down 10. I don't know how old Tariq is but I'm guessing he older than 10

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

hqdefault.jpg

Probably spot on, breh.

Like the ending of South Central with OG Bobby Johnson, Ray Ray and the kid.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm not feeling this whole thing Ghost is trying to do with trying to deal with Milan. Like he tried to tip off about ole girl's death, now trying to get a tip about the cigarettes, and also trying to get Ruiz to testify against them. Even though we know how Kanan got put away initially, Ghost was still introduced to us as some 3 steps ahead thinking tactician. This whole anonymous tip thing is just not what he was supposed to be for every damn situation right? Eventually, he could think of another way more fitting for the type of character he's supposed to be, and maybe he's just scrambling thinking of other ways while going to this heavy drinking thing, but he better get this shyt together.

Didn't he tell that vice cop he would give him the biggest bust of his career too?

Yes he did. Does Ghost intend on snitching his way out of all of his problems?

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Im thinking dre is definitely catching a hot one before the end of this season.

Either kanan gonna fool tariq into thinkin dre killed sean and have tariq kill him.....or dre gonna buck a lil too hard about something kanan wants him to do and get clapped

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Is it just me or is the behavior of the investigators (for the mole) super unrealistic?

They seem dirty. I'd be willing to bet these are the payback people for the Cartel being that we haven't heard that much blowback from that side of things. The female investigator especially seems way too amused by all this shyt. Sandoval probly wasn't the only guy they had inside.

We'll see :jbhmm:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kids weren't in the scene when Kanan came home. But you'd think a guy who know all Ghost runners and his network would know his kids. Plus Kanan only was down 10. I don't know how old Tariq is but I'm guessing he older than 10

This...That's why I also mentioned Sean was telling him everything as well....