Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Keisha has been Tasha's best friend for years, it wouldn't make sense that he hadn't met her at least in a few occasions.

And "chill bro" my ass. Again Callihan is a drug peddling fraud of a Catholic priest and Tommy damn near had a seizure at the thought of murking him on some "let me do the right thing just ONCE oh father God" bullshyt but had no issue murking a black woman...

We'll find out next week. Part of me thinks she won't die simply because she's Lala but another part of me is saying that SOMEONE close to Ghost/Tasha has to die as the only collateral damage this season has been Holly, who the audience has been praying for her death since season 1. Killing Ghost's kids is off the table. Killing Angela is off the table. Killing Tommy is off the table. Right now Keisha might be the only one whose death can "raise the stakes", but having Tommy do it gives off REAL :mjpls: vibes, again especially because he did so much fretting on killing that Cac Priest...

Tommy hesitated to kill Ghost even more than he did Callihan. Lobos goons had been in Tommy crib killed his dog threatened his and Holly's life and he STILL couldn't kill Ghost. He didn't hesitate to choke Holly white ass out tho. Again bro chill.

:mjlol:

Why in the fukk would you do that?

:dead:

To get full clarity and pick up things that I may have missed. Plus like I've said this show is piff to me.

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
How old is Tariq ok this show? 15 or so? I know damn well that at 15 I wouldn't be getting into the car with some strange nikka I shot like 4 bball jumpers with, especially when he creeping at my school randomly after said jump shooting session. And then sipping some unknown drink through this random dude's straw? :scust: That part isn't "unbelievable" or bad writing because I know this happens way too often in real life, but it's still a head scratcher.

My son is 10 months and I still looked over to him and told him don't roll into some dude car I never told you was ok.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Another fire episode

Tariq plot is a set-up for next season. The stuff with him and Kanan will continue into that season and be a major focus. Ghost won't encounter Kanan this season either. His story this season is about him and Dre.

That's why the D.C. crew and Jukebox were also introduced, they're moving down to NY next season :whew:@Millions

What will be resolved is Kanan/Dre. Dre's either gonna try and kill Kanan himself or try and take Tariq away from him and alert Ghost which will lead to a confrontation where Dre ends up dead.
DC crew gone pull up on nikkas next season after Kanon end up dead juke box got her a lil squad too shyt gone get Krazy in season 4 ....

Juke box probably got a team of dirty cops too mayne I low key hope they stretch out Kanon to 4 don't rush his ending with 2 left like u said drag it out til 4 I think the mole in the Feds and somebody dying (Tommy or Reek ) will be the big ending to season 3

Keyshia the only bytch got her mind right and she end up getting merked :sadcam: a bad bytch with her own business who ain't no snitch

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
nikkas really treating this show like its at unattainable levels of perfection or some shyt :dead:
its a very entertaining show...with good storylines but bad acting :mjlol:
i tune in every week tho
95vdyb.jpg

I thought I was the only one that thought that. Especially :skip:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:heh: The show is all over the place. There's only 2 episodes left and it feels like the season is just reaching the half way point. Waaay too much to be resolved with just two eps left. None of these people are even likable at this point, including Ghost. They got this man slippin, bytchin up and he's supposed to be the rock of the show. You could make a case that every main character deserves to get whacked including the bytchmade dumbass son. I thought 50 was going to molest him. A lot of holes in the storylines:francis: but it is entertaining. :pachaha: at them just killing the Asian boss on the spot like he was there by himself.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I really liked what Milan said to Tommy about not having friends or family to hold him back.... It was a real underrated moment between the two... Which also shows the tables have turned as far as ghost being the two steps ahead thinker and Tommy being the dim witted hot head..... I wasn't feeling the whole tareek getting into cars with strangers plot but hey.... The ep was still good....

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Angie pressing Ghost about smashing Tasha (which he didn't even do :mjlol:) and then the next day giving Greg the goods. Ghost lost :mjlol:

Greg hit em how I hit em after that post nut clarity :win:

Wait to she goes to the bathroom and call the next bytch to set up plans later that week. Except he was calling to give Angela that lethal injection plan. :francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Tariq about to be spending a lot of time with his new "friend". He'll probably lie and say it's a girl.

Tasha will be concerned. Ghost will be like :ehh:, "That's my boy. Just like his dad!"

Dre will feel Ghost's wrath when it's revealed that he knew Kanan was hovering around.

Milan will reveal Kanan's presence to Ghost. Milan will force Ghost to kill Dre.

Dre's days are numbered.
:wow: