Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I remember reading through this thread earlier in the season and seeing so many brehs commenting on the whole fif going to turn Tariq against Ghost theory and was like...

1g6jyc.gif

"these nikkas reaching, ain't no way that shyt gonna happen, what's bytchass Tariq gonna do anyways"

Saw this last episode and flipped like

clapping-ha-ha-wtf-shocked-laughing-13538573029.gif

There ain't no way y'all nikkas didn't already have some inside information on the plot, I refuse to believe it.

It was obvious what would happen.

Power shows their tells very early

Even with Jukebox saying "You should think about what Ghost took from you"

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
tasha's a horrible friend. running dirty money thru lala's business without even telling her first. that's some bullshyt there.

and possibly killed. bytch is beyond foul.

build a business for years that's clean and legit and have your friend start running drug money through it without your knowledge and get you killed, brehs.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And how can you just kill a yakuza boss and everything is all good?
:mjlol:

So far a Mexican cartel leader and a yakuza boss were merked but their organizations have zero payback

Even local gangs would have retaliated by now.
When they're done with Milan, they'll introduce some new bad ass Japanese dude who wants revenge for dude's death. They'll build him up in approximately 1.5 episodes and the viewers will be hype about the new villian in town

:gladbron:

Why hasn't Dre just killed Kanan? He's a lone wolf who's threaten your seed... He has no support, and is a loose end. Why even play his game? What does Dre think is going to happen to himself if Kanan kills Ghost?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
It's crazy even after Angela gave the p*ssy to him Greg is HOH with her. Which tells me that either she is gonna plant the phone on Greg or will find out Sandoval is the mole. Greg is a liabilty and will not rest until Ghost or Angela are taken down. With Tommy he is far gone. Ever since he found out Hollywood was pregnant he is mentally gone. That is Milan wants him. This is a dilemma for Ghost cuz if tries to take down Milan,Tommy will get caught up and who knows may snitch on Angela and Ghost out of spite.

Dre is a scary ass yeah Kanan is an og but why doesn't he strap up and the next he sees him pop him a few times? Kanan is one man smh. I hope Lala ain't dead but if she Tommy gotta go. From the looks of at the end of this season Ghost will either lose Angela(she get convicted),Tariq,or Tommy.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Just watched again. Ghost thinking Tommy is aligning himself with Milan....he's just trying to go about killing him in his own way. He doesnt particularly care about Ghost anymore but at the same time he won't kill him and he doesnt trust him enough to keep him in the loop. Tommy asked Ghost to be straight with him again in this episode and again Ghost lied to him.

He is just playing along until he can kill Milan his own way so he can say he did it on his own and won't be tied to Ghost any longer from a street aspect.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
nikkas really treating this show like its at unattainable levels of perfection or some shyt :dead:
its a very entertaining show...with good storylines but bad acting :mjlol:
i tune in every week tho
95vdyb.jpg
:wtb:you got this shyt backwards.... everybody knows its the bad/lame storylines that are dragging the show down, not the acting :heh:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The acting on here is trash,lets be honest with ourselves. Everyone's dialogue comes off robotic so it's gotta be the director or the script. Lobos was the only non robotic character. He had charisma.

Tommy: I AM IN COOONTROOOLLL!

That shyt was so cringeworthy

Angela speaks like she's trying to remember what her next line is every damn time. Like she's reading a que card in the back.

The whole cast overacts/underacts at pivotal moments and scenes.

Tasha: What you doing up here in the middle of the day? Don't you have a job bytch? :stopitslime:

Angela: I actually do have a job. How about you? :upsetfavre:

Tasha: :francis:

Angela: Holly wouldn't speak if she was here,she's AIRTIGHT

Tommy: :to: