Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Another fire episode

Tariq plot is a set-up for next season. The stuff with him and Kanan will continue into that season and be a major focus. Ghost won't encounter Kanan this season either. His story this season is about him and Dre.

That's why the D.C. crew and Jukebox were also introduced, they're moving down to NY next season :whew:@Millions

What will be resolved is Kanan/Dre. Dre's either gonna try and kill Kanan himself or try and take Tariq away from him and alert Ghost which will lead to a confrontation where Dre ends up dead.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Keisha has been Tasha's best friend for years, it wouldn't make sense that he hadn't met her at least in a few occasions.

And "chill bro" my ass. Again Callihan is a drug peddling fraud of a Catholic priest and Tommy damn near had a seizure at the thought of murking him on some "let me do the right thing just ONCE oh father God" bullshyt but had no issue murking a black woman...

Tommy's playing Milan from the inside (Ghost probably fukk it up like he did with Lobos :snoop:)

He didn't kill her and he went there to make sure that she took the money that Tasha gave her. Which would show that she won't be a problem for Milan and Tommy's money.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Tommy's playing Milan from the inside (Ghost probably fukk it up like he did with Lobos :snoop:)

He didn't kill her and he went there to make sure that she took the money that Tasha gave her. Which would show that she won't be a problem for Milan and Tommy's money.

We'll find out next week. Part of me thinks she won't die simply because she's Lala but another part of me is saying that SOMEONE close to Ghost/Tasha has to die as the only collateral damage this season has been Holly, who the audience has been praying for her death since season 1. Killing Ghost's kids is off the table. Killing Angela is off the table. Killing Tommy is off the table. Right now Keisha might be the only one whose death can "raise the stakes", but having Tommy do it gives off REAL :mjpls: vibes, again especially because he did so much fretting on killing that Cac Priest...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
We'll find out next week. Part of me thinks she won't die simply because she's Lala but another part of me is saying that SOMEONE close to Ghost/Tasha has to die as the only collateral damage this season has been Holly, who the audience has been praying for her death since season 1. Killing Ghost's kids is off the table. Killing Angela is off the table. Killing Tommy is off the table. Right now Keisha might be the only one whose death can "raise the stakes", but having Tommy do it gives off REAL :mjpls: vibes, again especially because he did so much fretting on killing that Cac Priest...

The one reason I believe she's alive is because I can't see them giving LaLa an off screen death lol. Killing her is cool but not allowing her to have her death scene and possibly doing it only in flashbacks? She's got a terrible agent if that's what she agreed to. Also it would be lazy writing

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't Milan ONLY want what Ghost and Tommy took from them right? Like once that debt is satisfied, they can go about their business or are they forever under their thumb?

Secondly......they REALLLLLY need to wrap up this storyline with Lobo's because it's beyond boring at this point.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
why was Tariq ok with sipping through the same straw of another man like that? he definitely not from Harlem acting like that :dame:.

I was thinking something like this too. Only I think she's not gonna be sure who the father is.

Yea a few episodes ago I said that with all this fukking, wouldn't surprise me if she came up pregnant. They don't have her getting fukked EVERY episode by Ghost and not getting gutted again by Greg for NO reason outside of :troll: us

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Ghost doesn't know that he's alive dummy :mjlol:

Bet you thought the D.C. episode was meant to be in New York too :mjlol:
Dre knows. If you're Dre, when Kaanan threatens your child's life, at some you should be looking at how Ghost was trying to get him out the streets and Kaanan was trying to kill his child. Just because they haven't shown it, doesn't mean Dre hasn't told Ghost. But I guess you nikkas have to see stuff happen on camera to believe it happened. There's a reason I said DRE and ghost.

smh, at nikkas thinking this show is complex. Like I said earlier, all these people could simply walk away from Ghost and their problems would be solved.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am I the only one that wanna absolutely fukk the guts out of angela? every nikka that smahses that sounds like they on some mindblown shyt

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dre knows. If you're Dre, when Kaanan threatens your child's life, at some you should be looking at how Ghost was trying to get him out the streets and Kaanan was trying to kill his child. Just because they haven't shown it, doesn't mean Dre hasn't told Ghost. But I guess you nikkas have to see stuff happen on camera to believe it happened. There's a reason I said DRE and ghost.

smh, at nikkas thinking this show is complex. Like I said earlier, all these people could simply walk away from Ghost and their problems would be solved.

You can't be serious...

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Was Milan eating a bowl of human stew??? nikka was smashing that shyt, dipping the bread in it :scust:

Dre was supposed to be a super goon, Ghost made that nikka soft...I think the old Dre woulda smoked Kanan when it got this far

And is Ghost really being a scared bytch or is this part of his plan? The way he acted all shook in Tommy car was :pachaha:

Kanan want ppl to think he still dead but he out walking in Ghost old hood in broad daylight lol

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Was Milan eating a bowl of human stew??? nikka was smashing that shyt, dipping the bread in it :scust:

Dre was supposed to be a super goon, Ghost made that nikka soft...I think the old Dre woulda smoked Kanan when it got this far

And is Ghost really being a scared bytch or is this part of his plan? The way he acted all shook in Tommy car was :pachaha:

Kanan want ppl to think he still dead but he out walking in Ghost old hood in broad daylight lol

He doesnt know whats going on...but he knows Tommy knows more then what he is leading on..and his suspicions were confirmed. So now he knows he can use Tommy. But how is the question. Similar to the first season both Tasha and Tommy want Ghost to fall back..sell the drugs and be compliant.....but in the end they will both need Ghost...