Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
And how can you just kill a yakuza boss and everything is all good?
:mjlol:

So far a Mexican cartel leader and a yakuza boss were merked but their organizations have zero payback

Even local gangs would have retaliated by now.
I never understood how an openly gay dude could be a cartel boss. Latinos are some of the most homophobic people on Earf :comeon:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
if timmy killed lala. then when hollys pregnant body remains is found. which it will be maybe lol. tasha might get tommy killed or put in jail. holly body bein found is gon freak angela and tasha out and change they views on ghost/tommy. not cause they care cuz the fact tommy did it.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I remember reading through this thread earlier in the season and seeing so many brehs commenting on the whole fif going to turn Tariq against Ghost theory and was like...

1g6jyc.gif

"these nikkas reaching, ain't no way that shyt gonna happen, what's bytchass Tariq gonna do anyways"

Saw this last episode and flipped like

clapping-ha-ha-wtf-shocked-laughing-13538573029.gif

There ain't no way y'all nikkas didn't already have some inside information on the plot, I refuse to believe it.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
that ENTIRE scenario where 50 meets tariq and like the next day they best buddies is BEYOND outlandish.
Forreal, I guess they want us to see the effects of Ghost not being there for him cause dude is getting into a car with a guy he don't even know, acting out, hanging out with kanan, etc.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I remember reading through this thread earlier in the season and seeing so many brehs commenting on the whole fif going to turn Tariq against Ghost theory and was like...

1g6jyc.gif

"these nikkas reaching, ain't no way that shyt gonna happen, what's bytchass Tariq gonna do anyways"

Saw this last episode and flipped like

clapping-ha-ha-wtf-shocked-laughing-13538573029.gif

There ain't no way y'all nikkas didn't already have some inside information on the plot, I refuse to believe it.
Some dude said he saw it on the set

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My first thought was that Tariq gotta be the dumbest 13 year old of all time. At 13, I ain't rolling wit no grown ass man unless he got the co-sign from my pops himself. He barely know Dre like that. And I know Kanann psycho ass gotta give off some bad vibes. Then I thought about it. Tariq is a sheltered kid and he's looking for guidance and acceptance. It seems like he's drawn to the streets too and Kanaan definitely gives off that vibe. I remember someone saying that all Kanaan's pyscho shyt from before would desensitize us going forward. I gotta say though, all that fukked up shyt he's done had me like "He really bout to kill that nikka :damn:". I thought that little nikka was done. Anybody else, and I woulda been like "okay hows Tariq gonna get out of this?"

I like what they are doing with Dre. I really can't tell if he's being groomed to be the next Ghost like some have said or if he's being set up to be the next Shawn ie collateral damage in the battle between Ghost and Kanaan.

I don't think they would kill Lakeisha off camera but they definitely did it like that to fukk with us.

Greg legit surprised me. Guess Angie's box is losing it's touch.

I don't foresee all these loose ends being tied up in two episodes (better not :beli:). I can see Ghost/Kanaan getting resolved. Everything else can (and should) go through next season if done right.
I think Tariq is 16

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Chill bro Tommy and Callihan cool. Does Tommy even know Keisha?

Keisha has been Tasha's best friend for years, it wouldn't make sense that he hadn't met her at least in a few occasions.

And "chill bro" my ass. Again Callihan is a drug peddling fraud of a Catholic priest and Tommy damn near had a seizure at the thought of murking him on some "let me do the right thing just ONCE oh father God" bullshyt but had no issue murking a black woman...

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Keisha has been Tasha's best friend for years, it wouldn't make sense that he hadn't met her at least in a few occasions.

And "chill bro" my ass. Again Callihan is a drug peddling fraud of a Catholic priest and Tommy damn near had a seizure at the thought of murking him on some "let me do the right thing just ONCE oh father God" bullshyt but had no issue murking a black woman...

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that ENTIRE scenario where 50 meets tariq and like the next day they best buddies is BEYOND outlandish.
You mean when you were 16 and you hooped with a 40 year old you didn't know for 5 minutes, you wouldn't have hopped in his car when he somehow showed up at your school the next day and drank from a cup he offered :dahell:

Even if Tariq is sheltered as fukk, that was some :beli: shyt

Y'all get incest vibes from tommy and his mom
Angela said last season when they were interrogating Holly that Tommy only fukked red heads in HS.

And I don't think LaLa is dead.

Like someone else said, Ghost, Tasha and Tommy have known each other since they were kids. I'm sure Tommy knew LaLa and knows she's family via Tasha like he's family via Ghost. I can't see him just killing her like tha.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Craziness! Ghost is getting attacked from all angles. For him, it now becomes a question of, whom can he trust? He's burned so many bridges. I mean, the only one he can rely on is Tasha. I really had high hopes for him and Angela:mjcry: She still definitely carries the torch for Ghost after finding out him and Tasha didn't sleep together. I'm currently liking the angle that is being taken with Tommy as now hes become unhinged but at the same time a bit smarter. I expect to see him embrace his new power next season. And Kanan.....I want to see what his big move will be. Im hoping it ain't no weak stuff.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dre and Ghost should just tell Milan and his squad to kill Kanan. They really out here just letting Kanaan do wildcard shyt . Or at the least, just tell Milan to use Kanan as his street pusher or whatever. Let Ghost leave the game. Tell Kanaan to hold that L from that asswhooping and fire. They all really like mad at Ghost and act like they incapable of selling drugs on their own. Like all these midlevel criminals want to trust a nikka who's fukking an FBI attorney :why:.

Ghost doesn't know that he's alive dummy :mjlol:

Bet you thought the D.C. episode was meant to be in New York too :mjlol: