Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I actually think Breaking Bad is pretty realistic. If you remove the disgruntled White man having a midlife crisis.
:heh:

Breaking Bad wasn't realistic, it was just so brilliantly written that the progression of the characters and their stories were much more believable than most other shows. There was a slow burn/build up effect to what transpired in Breaking Bad. And everything made sense and stayed true to how the story was developed. There weren't many instances where apparent reaching had to be done to make something justifiable in that show.

I think the ONLY instance where I was like :patrice: on Breaking Bad is when...
Walt poisoned Brock's food with the risen and they didn't show how he did it

Other than that, everything else was tried and true. With Power, we're not even 3 seasons completed, and there's a plethora of plot holes, shytty writing and just down right remedial character flaws that immediately have made my bullshyt alarm sound off. People try and justify shyt on this show not realize that there's really no justification for some things... it's just a lot of fan service and drama to keep the hype going.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: L68

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Very solid recovery episode because last week's joint was fukkin Telemundo novela status. I was so disappointed with that.

I liked the interrogation scenes, and the shyt with Dean is a nice twist too. I like the angle with Angela now too.

I was kinda hoping Tommy would be done with because he's becoming useless at this point.

WTF @ 50's character, and the shyt he does tho. Does he write the shyt for his character himself...or rewrites it? What is his purpose right now? We suffocating old ladies? :heh:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Very solid recovery episode because last week's joint was fukkin Telemundo novela status. I was so disappointed with that.

I liked the interrogation scenes, and the shyt with Dean is a nice twist too. I like the angle with Angela now too.

I was kinda hoping Tommy would be done with because he's becoming useless at this point.

WTF @ 50's character, and the shyt he does tho. Does he write the shyt for his character himself...or rewrites it? What is his purpose right now? We suffocating old ladies? :heh:
50 loves playing the villain.

Can't believe that Dre allows himself to get sonned like that. Its like Kanan emasculated him in the bing.....

:mjcry:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Shut the fukk up bytch...nobody was talkin to you or yo fifty cent dikk suckin lips:camby:. White boys callin black men nikka ain't hot hoe....Idgaf how much u replay gunits greatest hits. Fukk you and these sellout writers. Eat a bag a dikks:stopitslime:

a lot of posters know what i look like, im black and i will beat the living hot sauce out of you.. dont step to me funny dummy

go be a fakkit elsewhere

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
nikka two things....

1. Why the hell you always play by play posting the show in this thread?

2. And why is it always like two or three days AFTER it airs that you are watching it?

:heh: i just find it funny, no beef

1) so posters know which scene to reply on and i can follow the discussion

2) i live in the UK, usually i watch it sunday evening around 10pm cause by then its out, but been out all weekend, shyt was hella lit and was too tired to watch it, only got the chance yesterday :(

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I think the ONLY instance where I was like :patrice: on Breaking Bad is when...:heh:
Walt poisoned Brock's food with the risen and they didn't show how he did it
So Walt leaving incriminating evidence in his bathroom for his DEA brother in law to find was all gravy? :fohch:

I guess certain shows just have better acting :mjpls:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So Walt leaving incriminating evidence in his bathroom for his DEA brother in law to find was all gravy? :fohch:

I guess certain shows just have better acting :mjpls:
Yeah, certain shows just have better acting, writing, cinematography, character development, characters, plots.

You can try and make this a black/white thing, but I'm sorry anybody even implying that Power is fukking with Breaking Bad on any level needs to sit the fukk down somewhere.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yeah, certain shows just have better acting, writing, cinematography, character development, characters, plots.

You can try and make this a black/white thing, but I'm sorry anybody even implying that Power is fukking with Breaking Bad on any level needs to sit the fukk down somewhere.
Filed and understood :sas2: