Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Cuz these hoes trying to push the pale to open up opportunities in the future....on the low low cozying up to corp. hollywood, show won't last forever. Just wish black people being disrespected wasn't in the formula. If it continues on I'm finna say fukk power:stopitslime:

your dumbass aint doing shyt.. shut the fukk up and enjoy the show dummy

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
@Still FloW
x4SL7zI.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
ANGELA... WHAT THE fukk

YO WHAT THE fukk IS GOIN ON THIS EPISODE

MY HEART YOOOOO :dwillhuh::mjcry::sadcam:

nikka two things....

1. Why the hell you always play by play posting the show in this thread?

2. And why is it always like two or three days AFTER it airs that you are watching it?

:heh: i just find it funny, no beef

Edub

Veteran
Daps
your dumbass aint doing shyt.. shut the fukk up and enjoy the show dummy
Shut the fukk up bytch...nobody was talkin to you or yo fifty cent dikk suckin lips:camby:. White boys callin black men nikka ain't hot hoe....Idgaf how much u replay gunits greatest hits. Fukk you and these sellout writers. Eat a bag a dikks:stopitslime:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I just realised that Luis is that dude Vic Mackey tortured and killed in The Shield cos he thought he was the one who killed Lem and that Angela played his girlfriend who Vic kidnapped. :ohhh:

Anyways, why don't Dre just kill Kanan? Once somebody invades your space and threatens to throw your seed out the window, all bets are off. It ain't like Kanan has army behind him right now or something well except his crazy ass cop cousin who Dre doesn't know about.

Also what about the Koreans? The Korean boss's son tried to light up Tommy when Ghost saved him, yet it's like the whole thing never happened. So far no talk of any revenge or Tommy even telling the father what happened.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
:ehh:

It's not likely they try to pin it on Kanan.

But, I can see them trying to pin it on Milan.

It's just a bit of a stretch, in my opinion. Ghost would have to revisit the scene that has already been scoured and swept for evidence, plant evidence and then concoct some story about Milan orchestrating it all.

The burner phone pinged a cell in the FBI tower. How can they connect the mole to Milan?

They can ultimately connect the mole to Hugo and Hugo to Tommy and Tommy to Ghost.

Only way to short circuit this is to have Milan's people take out Mike or Greg to throw off the investigators.

They got the girl on tape with the card (she left it in Ghosts drawer). They have him and her walking into Ghost lobby. Sandoval falls in line with this to clear himself and investigate Milan. Kanan imo aligns with Milan or tries to. Also Ghost uses the cigarette to place it on bodies.. All kinds of ways but the cams and the cigs look to be the method Milan falls.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So in other words, you just wanna complain and be dissatisfied with what you are choosing to support no matter what? Okay.

No bad decisions to move the plot? :mjlol: What do you call the squarest man in history rejecting his rich friends money in favor of getting into the drug game (because he was still in his feelings about getting his bytch ran 20 years earlier). Then on top of that he appoints a junkie ass, whiny ass, unstable ass wannabe to handle the street side of things. The very idea of that same man running the southwestern drug trade within a couple years is very :snoop: if you don't look at the show for what it is.
I watch Power because there's a Black male lead with a Black female creator with a Black male producer. And it's alright, I give it a 7 out of ten.
----

Walter White is a genius, that got his company taken from him and he hates the people that run it. On top of that he has a lot of pride.

Walter White having Jesse does make sense...Jesse is a drug addict/dealer that has connections to the drug game and he used to be Walter's student.

What WW gonna do, call up the Mexican cartel and be like, "Yeah I can cook up pure meth, lets get to work."

He works his way up.

Also, Walter doesn't become a cold blooded drug dealer in one season. You'll see a progression from middle class square ass failed White man with a lot of pride, to a nerdy Scarface type guy, in over his head in ego and damn near delusional while being at the top of the drug game. This took at least 3 seasons.

Ghost literally went from cold blooded gangster into Romeo within the same season...which is season 1. It only took 8 episodes.

Ghost spends more time managing his two bytches than doing gangster shyt at this point :pachaha:

no to make this all about BB

but the entire first 5 seasons takes place over 1 fukking year :mjlol:

first birthday with the bacon is 50.... season 5 it's 51..... then the time lapse of him in the mountains till 52

so from teaching in ep 1... to the point where he has to leave town is 1 damn year

a teacher to international meth dealer that the entire dea, mexican cartel, and gus combined couldn't kill :francis:

come on now... that shyt wasn't realistic in ANY sense of the word

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Just watched the ep.
I thought it was pretty good. Kannan killing grandma wasnt needed. Im pretty sure we get how evil he is after killing his own son. Killing grandma was kinda overboard:francis:

But yeah ghost is finished.
Angie basically snitched to the feds about ghost
Milan was chilling in ghost's crib on some slade shyt
zhto8p5tcmjmoxaydzlj.gif

Eating his food and touching his kids
:huhldup:
The look of disgust that old basset guy gave ghost when he said he didn't have the money :bryan:
Tariq disrespecting him and shoving him away. I wouldve been:dead: if i did that to my pops
And then he sat down at his TABLE like he was the MAN of the house and said "ghost please join us" :bryan::bryan::bryan::pachaha::russ::dead: