Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
1) so posters know which scene to reply on and i can follow the discussion

2) i live in the UK, usually i watch it sunday evening around 10pm cause by then its out, but been out all weekend, shyt was hella lit and was too tired to watch it, only got the chance yesterday :(

Oh ok, makes sense. Well the show going to Sunday as oppose to Saturday for you must be :sadcam:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I hope Dre makes it. He's the only character with any real depth on the show.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sorry... Just can't get into this shyt.

The whole idea of a 6 foot thug in a business suit doesn't appeal to me.

Im not even remotely interested... Kinda tired of seeing the only shows with a black lead has to do with selling drugs, crime, babymommas, etc.,

Especially when it's kinda shytly done.

I haven't watched from the beginning... Maybe i would feel differently then. But im just not interested in it at all abd idgaf if black people are the leading roles in it.

This shyt is almost like a fantasy show... Nothing about it is real imo and most people can't relate at all as much as they want to

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Im not even remotely interested... Kinda tired of seeing the only shows with a black lead has to do with selling drugs, crime, babymommas, etc.,

I haven't watched from the beginning... Maybe i would feel differently then. But im just not interested in it at all abd idgaf if black people are the leading roles in it.

This shyt is almost like a fantasy show... Nothing about it is real imo and most people can't relate at all as much as they want to

Technically, he's only 5'9" or 5'10".

But, carry on, breh. It's actually not a bad show.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Technically, he's only 5'9" or 5'10".

But, carry on, breh. It's actually not a bad show.
Who cares how tall he is though its what he's portrayed

The whole "thug in a business suit" doesn't appeal to me

Its sad because most my friends are all into this shyt and im just like

giphy.gif

It's not that great imo.

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
i understand everybody is to their opinion but all i see is a whole bunch of bytching if ya don't like the show just don't watch it. for what it is is pretty cool i never expected it to be on some breaking bad shyt. at the end of the day is a tv show shyt happens to enhance the story line u can find anything wrong in any show u watch. :yeshrug:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Thanks for your input into the discussion of the show.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
That had to have been Ghost's grandmother who Kanan offed right or was it Dre's in a plot twist? Either way this show keeps me entertained and every episode usually has at least one or two good scenes in it. I expect these last 3 episodes to be super crazy though. And hopefully Ghost will get his revenge on Milan's ruthless ass.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I kinda want to see Dre do work . Dude's been itching for a lick all season. Time to let him loose Ghost.

I liked the interrogation room scene too. Felt like at any point, any one of them could've been got.

The verbal exchange between Angela and Tasha :heh:

Ghost be having too much restraint with Tariq talking slick at him . I do see him going on a "I hate you mom and dad" moment , unintentionally joining the other side .

I know I'm wrong for this , but Kaanan killing grandma with the "Jesus Saves" pillow was :mjlol: The moment was too :why::mindblown:

I see Dre smashing the rich blonde chick Ghost pulled the deal from before season's end. Maybe even another deal can come out of it.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

why does anyone have to relate to the shyt? why cant it just be an entertaining show?

do you think white people related to breaking bad... bout selling meth and being a teacher

you think hispanics are relating to narcos.... they just regular old pablo escobars huh

is anyone relating to 90% of the shows and movies that aren't sitcoms and rom coms

nobody is watching this like "boy i can remember doing this same shyt 5 years ago" they just watching the shyt

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I just wanna say this

Just because a show doesn't go in the direction you want or the characters don't react in the way you'd like doesn't make the show bad or poorly written. This is what separates real critics from armchair ones.

Carry on
Or sometimes it's just bad writing......