Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Walt leaving incriminating evidence in his bathroom for his DEA brother in law to find was all gravy? :fohch:

I guess certain shows just have better acting :mjpls:
THIS RIGHT HERE

Over 4 whole seasons they constantly showcased how smart, calculating and extremely merticulous Walt was on everything, even with the smallest of details, to then have him leave a notebook incriminating himself completely...in his own bathroom.....next to the fukking toilet :beli:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm getting real tired of 50s try hard character...Dude out there killing grandmamas now...:smh:

I dont care if its Ghost granny, why would you even try to catch a case for killing that old lady? It's just stupid...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Sorry... Just can't get into this shyt.

The whole idea of a 6 foot thug in a business suit doesn't appeal to me.

Im not even remotely interested... Kinda tired of seeing the only shows with a black lead has to do with selling drugs, crime, babymommas, etc.,

Especially when it's kinda shytly done.

I haven't watched from the beginning... Maybe i would feel differently then. But im just not interested in it at all abd idgaf if black people are the leading roles in it.

This shyt is almost like a fantasy show... Nothing about it is real imo and most people can't relate at all as much as they want to
So u r saying u r not going to watch this show anymore ? OK got it. Bye laquisha.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So u r saying u r not going to watch this show anymore ? OK got it. Bye laquisha.
This homo ass answer:mjlol:

:umad:

why does anyone have to relate to the shyt? why cant it just be an entertaining show?

do you think white people related to breaking bad... bout selling meth and being a teacher

you think hispanics are relating to narcos.... they just regular old pablo escobars huh

is anyone relating to 90% of the shows and movies that aren't sitcoms and rom coms

nobody is watching this like "boy i can remember doing this same shyt 5 years ago" they just watching the shyt
Its nott that entertaining to me:yeshrug:

The acting, storyline, action sequences (the few ive seen), intelligence, etc., I mean.. Im getting into the story as in Im understanding things going on after 2 random episodes.. Its not hard to follow. There were some moments that made me go:whoo: but i guess my beef is that its all my friends talk about (black ones anyway) and they are totally against other REALLY good shows and that the whole black dude selling drugs and trying to "get out the game" by jumping into another shady ass business is played the fukk out on tv to me.

But its not that serious..

And no, I haven't watched breaking bad or narcos and dont care too... I even TRIED to watch BB and tossed it in the bushes as well. But Narcos isnt based off a womans fantasy man either.

But if it makes you feel better, i would watch Power before BB as well

So why should we care about your take on it, positive or negative? :jbhmm:

It's high time I get this off the ground: #YouAintThatImportant

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
This homo ass answer:mjlol:

Its nott that entertaining to me:yeshrug:

The acting, storyline, action sequences (the few ive seen), intelligence, etc., I mean.. Im getting into the story as in Im understanding things going on after 2 random episodes.. Its not hard to follow. There were some moments that made me go:whoo: but i guess my beef is that its all my friends talk about (black ones anyway) and they are totally against other REALLY good shows and that the whole black dude selling drugs and trying to "get out the game" by jumping into another shady ass business is played the fukk out on tv to me.

But its not that serious..

And no, I haven't watched breaking bad or narcos and dont care too... I even TRIED to watch BB and tossed it in the bushes as well. But Narcos isnt based off a womans fantasy man either.

But if it makes you feel better, i would watch Power before BB as well

Yet you all up in the shows thread posting. You know whats not that entertaining to me Game of Thrones. But you won't find me in the shows thread voicing my displeasure. It's no reason for me to be in there. Just like it's no reason for you to be in here.

It trips me out how people online always talking about how they hate something or don't like this person or this show but they always be the ones commenting in that person or shows thread.

What I wanna know is what are you trying to achieve by coming in here and saying Power isn't entertaining? You trying to flip viewers to stop watching? Are you trying to plug another show? I get you're stating your opinion which you did. Now that should be it but maybe you're trying to have your mind changed? I just don't understand why you still posting in here if Power does nothing for you?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yet you all up in the shows thread posting. You know whats not that entertaining to me Game of Thrones. But you won't find me in the shows thread voicing my displeasure. It's no reason for me to be in there. Just like it's no reason for you to be in here.

It trips me out how people online always talking about how they hate something or don't like this person or this show but they always be the ones commenting in that person or shows thread.

What I wanna know is what are you trying to achieve by coming in here and saying Power isn't entertaining? You trying to flip viewers to stop watching? Are you trying to plug another show? I get you're stating your opinion which you did. Now that should be it but maybe you're trying to have your mind changed? I just don't understand why you still posting in here if Power does nothing for you?

like the remaining cocksuckers doing the same thing.. they want ATTENTION simple

and replying to their bytch ass gives them the satisfaction and fuel to continue being dikkheads... so i just ignore them cause their 1 removed viewership is NOT gonna stop the POWER train at all..

#BlackExcellence

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Ghost gon get hit with an IED or some shyt....he definitely bout to feel it...or somebody else gonna die...I bet you

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"He (Milan) might be the most dangerous man I've ever met"
- "More dangerous than Kanan?"
- "Kanan was just a street thug"

gKrzK.gif