Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm rooting against Ghost and Angela. But I fukk with Tasha, Tommy, Kanan and Knox. You really gonna condone Ghost setting nikkas up to go to jail? Or Angela filing false sexual harassment suits against nikkas?
I agree with you, except for Knox making it. I hope he runs into Kanan at some point in the near future.

Anyone else think ghost is going to frame Milan for lobos murder and then having the Mexican cartel take him and his crew out?
This makes a lot of sense.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Anyone else think ghost is going to frame Milan for lobos murder and then having the Mexican cartel take him and his crew out?

:ehh:

That could happen. He could get Milan's DNA on the gun used to kill Lobos and that School of the Americas dude.

But, would't Milan have a solid alibi?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
cigarettes would have DNA, plus Angela dropped the tssk force investigating the murder.

Pick up a used cigarette butt and drop it around the area lobos was found :Manny:

I'm not sure. Some say the cigarettes. I also peeped Ghost scoping Milans tat in the stretch SUV. That could be significant and Ghost might be putting two and two together.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Only thing that HAS to happen is somebody prominent having to die. We know that Ghost, Tasha, Tommy, Angie, Kannan making to season 4. They have plot armor.

BUT.....if one of the following don't die by the end of the season, i'll be seriously let down:

Dre
Knox
Sandavol
head dude of Milan
Julio (:to:)
the investigators tryna find who snitched
Tariq
Tatiana
dude from Lobos camp who was leaning on Tommy

If all of these characters advance to season 4, i'd be pissed beyond belief. SOMEBODY has to die at THIS point. It's inevitable.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Only thing that HAS to happen is somebody prominent having to die. We know that Ghost, Tasha, Tommy, Angie, Kannan making to season 4. They have plot armor.

BUT.....if one of the following don't die by the end of the season, i'll be seriously let down:

Dre
Knox
Sandavol
head dude of Milan
Julio (:to:)
the investigators tryna find who snitched
Tariq
Tatiana
dude from Lobos camp who was leaning on Tommy

If all of these characters advance to season 4, i'd be pissed beyond belief. SOMEBODY has to die at THIS point. It's inevitable.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
That's exactly what it is and exactly why it is so successful. It is appealing to multiple demographics. It's not gonna be all the way one way. If it was it probably wouldn't still be on and certainly wouldn't be as big. Everybody praises the Wire (rightfully so) but it had shytty raitings and uncertainty from year to year. Power already been renewed for two more seasons. You gotta look at it for what it is, rather that what you want it to be.

Kinda hard to keep a story going without people making bad decisions and/or mistakes. Plenty of people in real life do the same dumb shyt over and over again. That's actually more common than making good decisions and being disciplined and learning from their mistakes.
That's exactly what it is and exactly why it is so successful. It is appealing to multiple demographics. It's not gonna be all the way one way. If it was it probably wouldn't still be on and certainly wouldn't be as big. Everybody praises the Wire (rightfully so) but it had shytty raitings and uncertainty from year to year. Power already been renewed for two more seasons. You gotta look at it for what it is, rather that what you want it to be.

Kinda hard to keep a story going without people making bad decisions and/or mistakes. Plenty of people in real life do the same dumb shyt over and over again. That's actually more common than making good decisions and being disciplined and learning from their mistakes.

Lets establish something here.

Ghost is a straight up gangster, that doesn't have a criminal record, extremely business savvy, cold blooded, and very well disciplined and has over 20 years experience.

In real life, nothing phases this nikka. In real life, he is like Whitey Bugler. White Bugler had nikkas kill their girlfriends if they knew too much and they had no problem doing it. It was an everyday thing.

And you gonna make p*ssy, not even young exciting p*ssy, not even some bytch that he just met and she presents this glamorous carefree lifestyle, really not even somebody that rides and dies for him like Tasha, but some old flame from HIGH SCHOOL.

An old bytch from high school comes into his life and fukks it up. And it wasn't like he was having marriage troubles, it wasn't like this nikka was losing his gripe on the game. He perfectly fine.

This is bad writing.

If this was some young 20 year old nikka on some Alpo shyt, I would get it. This nikka pushing 50 to mid 40s, with a wife and kids. He was shyt to lose and shyt to protect and he lets old p*ssy fukk it up.
:stopitslime:

And to make it even more unrealistic, all the people in his life tries to help this selfish ass dumb nikka. Tommy never even tries to kill him. Tasha is STILL HELPING HIM LIE AND shyt.

There's no repercussion from ANYBODY. Lobos didn't even lay a finger on Ghost. They wrote the Lobos situation so bad, they just had to kill him, because they didn't want Tommy and Ghost to fight, they didn't want Tommy to even put a finger on Ghost, they didn't want Ghost to even try to kill Tommy, so they avoid each other for like 4 episodes.
:beli:

To make it worst, the same bytch Ghost tried to get rid of by paying her off, or killing her, set this nikka up to get murked in front of his child. :beli:

Then Tommy tell this nikka what happened, Ghost is like...lets be friends :jawalrus:

Ghost didn't put his hands on this nikka, Ghost didn't cuss this man out. Ghost was like come on back brother from another mother :blessed:

Where gangsters do this at bruh :what:

The show is a soap opera because it isn't based in any reality, there's no real danger, we all know Ghost is survive and Tommy still gonna be around and Tasha still gonna be around kissing Ghosts ass. Everybody gonna bend over backwards for Ghost while he acts like he isn't bad ass drug dealer nikka with 20 plus years in the game.

How this is the same nikka that orchestrated Kanan going to jail. :pachaha:

How is this the same nikka shot a nikka in the face on the first episode. :skip:

In Breaking Bad, there were no out of character, bad decisions to move the plot. There were just good decisions and counter decisions.

You didn't look at the TV screen like :snoop: every week.

You can make a show that appeals to both sexes without being bad, women watched the Sopranos, women watched Breaking Bad...bytches watch TV shows that don't have grown ass adults making teenager decisions.

Only reason I watch this show is to support nikkas on TV. :sas2:

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Ghost is a straight up gangster, that doesn't have a criminal record, extremely business savvy, cold blooded, and very well disciplined and has over 20 years experience.

In real life, nothing phases this nikka. In real life, he is like Whitey Bugler. White Bugler had nikkas kill their girlfriends if they knew too much and they had no problem doing it. It was an everyday thing.

And you gonna make p*ssy, not even young exciting p*ssy, not even some bytch that he just met and she presents this glamorous carefree lifestyle, really not even somebody that rides and dies for him like Tasha, but some old flame from HIGH SCHOOL.

An old bytch from high school comes into his life and fukks it up. And it wasn't like he was having marriage troubles, it wasn't like this nikka was losing his gripe on the game. He perfectly fine.

This is bad writing.

If this was some young 20 year old nikka on some Alpo shyt, I would get it. This nikka pushing 50 to mid 40s, with a wife and kids. He was shyt to lose and shyt to protect and he lets old p*ssy fukk it up.

And to make it even more unrealistic, all the people in his life tries to help this selfish ass dumb nikka. Tommy never even tries to kill him. Tasha is STILL HELPING HIM LIE AND shyt.

There's no repercussion from ANYBODY. Lobos didn't even lay a finger on Ghost. They wrote the Lobos situation so bad, they just had to kill him, because they didn't want Tommy and Ghost too fight, they didn't want Tommy to even put a finger on Ghost, they didn't want Ghost to even try to kill Tommy, so they avoid each other for like 4 episodes.

The show is a soap opera because it isn't based in any reality, there's no real danger, we all know Ghost is survive and Tommy still gonna be around and Tasha still gonna be around. Everybody gonna bend over backwards for Ghost while he acts like he isn't bad ass drug dealer nikka with 20 plus years in the game.

How this is the same nikka that orchestrated Kanaan going to jail. :pachaha:

In Breaking Bad, there were no out of character, bad decisions to move the plot. There were just good decisions and counter decisions.

You can make a show that appeals to both sexes without being bad, women watched the Sopranos, women watched Breaking Bad...bytches watch TV shows that don't have grown ass adults making teenager decisions.

yea yea yea nikka see you next Sunday :mjpls:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is bad writing.

There's no repercussion from ANYBODY. Lobos didn't even lay a finger on Ghost. They wrote the Lobos situation so bad, they just had to kill him, because they didn't want Tommy and Ghost to fight, they didn't want Tommy to even put a finger on Ghost, they didn't want Ghost to even try to kill Tommy, so they avoid each other for like 4 episodes.

To make it worst, the same bytch Ghost tried to get rid of by paying her off, or killing her, set this nikka up to get murked in front of his child. :beli:

Then Tommy tell this nikka what happened, Ghost is like...lets be friends :jawalrus:

Ghost didn't put his hands on this nikka, Ghost didn't cuss this man out. Ghost was like come on back brother from another mother :blessed:

Where gangsters do this at bruh :what:

The show is a soap opera because it isn't based in any reality, there's no real danger, we all know Ghost is survive and Tommy still gonna be around and Tasha still gonna be around kissing Ghosts ass. Everybody gonna bend over backwards for Ghost while he acts like he isn't bad ass drug dealer nikka with 20 plus years in the game.

How this is the same nikka that orchestrated Kanan going to jail. :pachaha:

How is this the same nikka shot a nikka in the face on the first episode. :skip:

Only reason I watch this show is to support nikkas on TV. :sas2:

So in other words, you just wanna complain and be dissatisfied with what you are choosing to support no matter what? Okay.

No bad decisions to move the plot? :mjlol: What do you call the squarest man in history rejecting his rich friends money in favor of getting into the drug game (because he was still in his feelings about getting his bytch ran 20 years earlier). Then on top of that he appoints a junkie ass, whiny ass, unstable ass wannabe to handle the street side of things. The very idea of that same man running the southwestern drug trade within a couple years is very :snoop: if you don't look at the show for what it is.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
yea yea yea nikka see you next Sunday :mjpls:

So in other words, you just wanna complain and be dissatisfied with what you are choosing to support no matter what? Okay.

No bad decisions to move the plot? :mjlol: What do you call the squarest man in history rejecting his rich friends money in favor of getting into the drug game (because he was still in his feelings about getting his bytch ran 20 years earlier). Then on top of that he appoints a junkie ass, whiny ass, unstable ass wannabe to handle the street side of things. The very idea of that same man running the southwestern drug trade within a couple years is very :snoop: if you don't look at the show for what it is.

I watch Power because there's a Black male lead with a Black female creator with a Black male producer. And it's alright, I give it a 7 out of ten.
----

Walter White is a genius, that got his company taken from him and he hates the people that run it. On top of that he has a lot of pride.

Walter White having Jesse does make sense...Jesse is a drug addict/dealer that has connections to the drug game and he used to be Walter's student.

What WW gonna do, call up the Mexican cartel and be like, "Yeah I can cook up pure meth, lets get to work."

He works his way up.

Also, Walter doesn't become a cold blooded drug dealer in one season. You'll see a progression from middle class square ass failed White man with a lot of pride, to a nerdy Scarface type guy, in over his head in ego and damn near delusional while being at the top of the drug game. This took at least 3 seasons.

Ghost literally went from cold blooded gangster into Romeo within the same season...which is season 1. It only took 8 episodes.

Ghost spends more time managing his two bytches than doing gangster shyt at this point :pachaha:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
My thought is this. Milan made a mistake by having the card that was left on them bodies. Ghost got it on film. He gonna have dudes dna from the cigs and have someone leaving that card in his desk. He tells Angie he found Lobos killer. This helps all those folks get off and they use it to pin it on Milan or kanan.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
My thought is this. Milan made a mistake by having the card that was left on them bodies. Ghost got it on film. He gonna have dudes dna from the cigs and have someone leaving that card in his desk. He tells Angie he found Lobos killer. This helps all those folks get off and they use it to pin it on Milan or kanan.

:ehh:

It's not likely they try to pin it on Kanan.

But, I can see them trying to pin it on Milan.

It's just a bit of a stretch, in my opinion. Ghost would have to revisit the scene that has already been scoured and swept for evidence, plant evidence and then concoct some story about Milan orchestrating it all.

The burner phone pinged a cell in the FBI tower. How can they connect the mole to Milan?

They can ultimately connect the mole to Hugo and Hugo to Tommy and Tommy to Ghost.

Only way to short circuit this is to have Milan's people take out Mike or Greg to throw off the investigators.