Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Show wants to go next level it may need ghost to go Micheal Corleone and make that shyt clinical.
He might need to send his son out knowing he will get Kanan's attention and kill his son and Kanan.
then he'll need to kill tommy and pin him as the head of his criminal enterprise to and the link to the serbians so the FBI handles them and forgets about him.
Then he'll have to put the fear of god in Tasha and tell her she is a phone call away from being dead if she steps out of line, and he is forcing her out of the game and to raise his kids, if she refuses she is dead.

Just have the next 3 seasons, Ghost lose all his humanity.
nikka what in the flying fukk :bryan:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Angela's acting in this episode might be the worst acting in the history of the series. Worst than Tommy over acting and his obviously not N.Y accent. She sounded like a robot every time she tried to be emotional

I. DON'T. WANT. ANYONE ELSE...I WANT HIM.... :snoop: She seems to struggle with emotional scenes.

How long before Ghost and Tommy pin Lobos death on the Serbian and skate away free? You know it's coming.

Ghost: I need some of the money I put my freedom and life on the line for so I can make more money.

Tasha: No you can't have any of your money that you put your freedom and life on the line for so you can make more money.

:why: Tasha is so annoying.

This episode was actually good because the story is all over the place in a good way for once. Kannan on the low plotting, Dre being a double agent, Angela on the hunt for lobos killer, the Feds on the hunt for the inside man, the Serbian bout to take Tommy to the darkside. Ghost and his family the only weak points. I don't care about a teenager acting up cause his parents are getting a divorce.
Tommy's acting is amazing. Stop :camby:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is BB?

----

Power is very soap opera like. It might as well be Days of Our Lives with drug dealing and it holds the series back because it creates a world where the characters never learn. They never get any smarter, they just keep on doing dumb shyt to cause more drama.

That's exactly what it is and exactly why it is so successful. It is appealing to multiple demographics. It's not gonna be all the way one way. If it was it probably wouldn't still be on and certainly wouldn't be as big. Everybody praises the Wire (rightfully so) but it had shytty raitings and uncertainty from year to year. Power already been renewed for two more seasons. You gotta look at it for what it is, rather that what you want it to be.

Kinda hard to keep a story going without people making bad decisions and/or mistakes. Plenty of people in real life do the same dumb shyt over and over again. That's actually more common than making good decisions and being disciplined and learning from their mistakes.