Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Show wants to go next level it may need ghost to go Micheal Corleone and make that shyt clinical.
He might need to send his son out knowing he will get Kanan's attention and kill his son and Kanan.
then he'll need to kill tommy and pin him as the head of his criminal enterprise to and the link to the serbians so the FBI handles them and forgets about him.
Then he'll have to put the fear of god in Tasha and tell her she is a phone call away from being dead if she steps out of line, and he is forcing her out of the game and to raise his kids, if she refuses she is dead.

Just have the next 3 seasons, Ghost lose all his humanity.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Show wants to go next level it may need ghost to go Micheal Corleone and make that shyt clinical.
He might need to send his son out knowing he will get Kanan's attention and kill his son and Kanan.
then he'll need to kill tommy and pin him as the head of his criminal enterprise to and the link to the serbians so the FBI handles them and forgets about him.
Then he'll have to put the fear of god in Tasha and tell her she is a phone call away from being dead if she steps out of line, and he is forcing her out of the game and to raise his kids, if she refuses she is dead.

Just have the next 3 seasons, Ghost lose all his humanity.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I stand corrected this current episode is the worst one:francis:

What a statement :martin: care to give reasons? Does it not live up to The Wire or The Sopranos? Is it not realistic enuff? I would like to know why you feel such a way.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I don't care if it's not realistic enough....I mean during Season 1 I thought it would be but I'm categorizing it w/ fantasy drug dealing like BB now. It's not as fantasy as that series but it is in its on right.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I don't care if it's not realistic enough....I mean during Season 1 I thought it would be but I'm categorizing it w/ fantasy drug dealing like BB now. It's not as fantasy as that series but it is in its on right.

What is BB?

----

Power is very soap opera like. It might as well be Days of Our Lives with drug dealing and it holds the series back because it creates a world where the characters never learn. They never get any smarter, they just keep on doing dumb shyt to cause more drama.

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What a statement :martin: care to give reasons? Does it not live up to The Wire or The Sopranos? Is it not realistic enuff? I would like to know why you feel such a way.
I don't compare shows:ufdup:

Power was carving out its own niche, but now it's becoming cliché.

Evil boss who will kill u just for not saying hi, now all of dude lets u betray him without no repercussions.:dahell:

That one scene where Angela boss start snitching. The way it was shot look like A daytime soap. Matter of fact that whole interrogation scene was bad. They interviewed characters we give 2 fukkks about

50 killing it, but it's like his charcter is in a different show. I don't understand what he doing

Don't get me started on Tariq. He went from a normal kid character in a show that u tolerate to a kid I wished the Jamicans :bustback:

Also that scene where Tasha told Tommy about his unborn was just :scusthov:

I don't know what happened two episodes ago I thought it was arguably it's best work, but these last 2 episodes. Ghost went full retard along with the rest of the cast.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
What is BB?

----

Power is very soap opera like. It might as be Days of Our Lives with drug dealing and it holds the series back because it creates a world where the characters never learn. They never get any smarter, they just keep on doing dumb shyt to cause more drama.
Breaking Bad

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I don't compare shows:ufdup:

Power was carving out its own niche, but now it's becoming cliché.

Evil boss who will kill u just for not saying hi, now all of dude lets u betray him without no repercussions.:dahell:

Milan wants Ghost and Tommy alive so they can pay him what he's owed. I got the impression he will kill them once they repay him. Plus he was about to kill Tommy until he realized Tommy's IDGAF attitude is valuable to him.

That one scene where Angela boss start snitching. The way it was shot look like A daytime soap. Matter of fact that whole interrogation scene was bad. They interviewed characters we give 2 fukkks about

I like Knox and I hope he helps put Angela ass under the fukking jail along with Ghost. Saxe is tolerable and Sandoval was a crucial piece to the Lobos storyline although I think his days are numbered.

50 killing it, but it's like his charcter is in a different show. I don't understand what he doing

Do the writer's have to give every idea they have to the audience in one episode or can they create and we the audience let them :cook: before the reveal is revealed?

Don't get me started on Tariq. He went from a normal kid character in a show that u tolerate to a kid I wished the Jamicans :bustback:

Kids act out when their parents split it doesn't happen all the time but it happens.

Also that scene where Tasha told Tommy about his unborn was just :scusthov:

You're acting like Tasha was doing that with malice intent. She thought just what Ghost told her that Tommy and Holly broke up.

I don't know what happened two episodes ago I thought it was arguably it's best work, but these last 2 episodes. Ghost went full retard along with the rest of the cast.

Season 2 is without a doubt the best of the series thus far. But imo Episode 7 last night was the best episode of this season. Just about everything I saw from the trailers before the season 3 premiere has been shown and now it's time for the real piff to be delivered in eps 8,9 and 10.