Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My gf has a 10 year old son. He tries to get fly and talk back to his mother, disrespect her or puts on a tantrum when he doesn't get it his way. The thing that bothers me is that he does it in front of me at times. Now mind you this doesn't happen all the time but on the instances that it does, it makes me feel a certain way. I'll pull my girl to the side and tell her, "You're being soft with him, you need to stop being his FRIEND and act as the authority!, you baby him a lot and reward him for any little thing, you need to put your foot in his as* once in a while". In the meantime i'm over here thinking what i would do to him if given the permission and all, but i hold back cuz hes not my kid and i don't want any problems with anyone. I told my girl, in the event of having one together, she's going to recognize how hard of a father i'll be and teach them at a young age to respect first before anything, i feel parents are too soft nowadays and this is the result, young spoiled "its me or nothing" type of kids.

you're in a lose/lose situation. Damn if you do damn if you don't. He's going to continue this into his teenage years and there will come a time where u will get into an altercation with this boy. Your best bet is not have any kids with this woman and leave the relationship. The kid will never respek or listen to you

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
They building up Tariq cause he's gonna Kill Kanan. The finale is going to be Tariq killing Kanan when he finds out he killed Shawn. Yall heard it here first.
No way that lil nikka buss shyt if anything he gone hate his pops and continue to rebel I don't see the streets in his future

Lil nikka softer than Roseanne son

Dre, or Serbs will kill Kanon

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
you're in a lose/lose situation. Damn if you do damn if you don't. He's going to continue this into his teenage years and there will come a time where u will get into an altercation with this boy. Your best bet is not have any kids with this woman and leave the relationship. The kid will never respek or listen to you

the loophole through this is to coach my girl and be sort of the "Ghost disciplinary" if you will and from there on i can just hang my luck of everything working out through her. Me and her have noooo problems whatsoever, it's just the kid thing, but yeah there's ways around it with patience.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Ghost is an ain't shyt nikka.

His an entire life is fukked up because he didn't value the code.

The bytch you come up with is the bytch you die with.

If Ghost never cheated on Tasha with Angela, he would've had moral authority over Tommy when he told Tommy to get rid of that cac bytch Holly.

If Ghost never cheated on Tasha with Angela, Ghost would've kept Angela out of that Lobos shyt.

If Ghost never cheated on Tasha with Angela, Tariq wouldn't be on Bishop from Juice shyt.

Ghost just ain't shyt. Now everybody in his life is fukked up.

Then we wouldn't have a show now would we? :youngsabo:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Their product gets sold in NYC, but they don't have a big physical presence there
That's how it is everywhere. They have sleeper cells of killers that come in and do the work and get back to their main jobs (Chicago, Ohio, Texas..etc). They are much more structured than a lot give them credit for. They don't have the political influence here but on the streets they are king. Albanians have a lot of dummies running around being loud forgetting the code. The Mexicans for the most part are cool and docile. Living lowkey and sending their money back. It's just a culture difference I think. They aren't showing up in black SUVs killing. They show up at your house at 330am for a month straight and decide to slaughter your entire family at once.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Owning a club, owning a penthouse(not renting), kids in private school, partnering with someone, and saving. That's a talk task in most cities. Ghost doing this in New York. Oh let's not forget he got a bad ass lawyer. Hasn't done any jail time. Ghost doing well fam.

If he was living in the hood just stacking dough and not having money id say you right. However he paying that tax to get his money legit.
Ghost looking like Tony soprano when Phil Leotardo had his whole crew in hiding

Ghost been moving weight dor years and years but still didn't have enough money to pay Milan and do that club deal

Crackhead unstable Tony better with his money than ghost

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Nobody is born "hard".
Where y'all getting the idea he gone jump off the porch tho?

I just don't see it they might flirt with him getting under Kanon wing but Kanon gone die before he corrupt the lil nikka

Dre killing Kanon makes more sense

Or the Serbs killing him cause Kanon potentially can fukk up they money and take ghost head out the game etc

Tareek ain't Kenard from the wire bro would be namond

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

If Ghost never cheated on Tasha with Angela, he would've had moral authority over Tommy when he told Tommy to get rid of that cac bytch Holly.

If Ghost never cheated on Tasha with Angela, Ghost would've kept Angela out of that Lobos shyt.

If Ghost never cheated on Tasha with Angela, Tariq wouldn't be on Bishop from Juice shyt.

Tasha actually started the shyt, showing the damn driver her puss in the back seat because Ghost was running a club instead of the streets. If you really look at it, Tasha has gotten Ghost IN a lot of shyt this season.

Daps

What code?

Tasha is a bird. Teasing young Shawn from the first episode.. Not supporting Ghost's vision.

He told Tommy not to deal with Holly from the jump. Tommy didn't listen. Holly stole from Tasha and he kept fukking with her.

Angela was already in the Lobos shyt.

Maybe, maybe not. Kids have phases.

His life is full of ain't shyt people.

Daps
Where y'all getting the idea he gone jump off the porch tho?

I just don't see it they might flirt with him getting under Kanon wing but Kanon gone die before he corrupt the lil nikka

Dre killing Kanon makes more sense

Or the Serbs killing him cause Kanon potentially can fukk up they money and take ghost head out the game etc

Tareek ain't Kenard from the wire bro would be namond
I didn't say he was gonna "jump off the porch". I said no one is born hard. And he doesn't have to "jump of the porch" to kill Kanan.

Dre should've killed Kanan 2 eps ago.

Tariq ain't Namond or Kenard.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
What code?

Tasha is a bird. Teasing young Shawn from the first episode.. Not supporting Ghost's vision.

He told Tommy not to deal with Holly from the jump. Tommy didn't listen. Holly stole from Tasha and he kept fukking with her.

Angela was already in the Lobos shyt.

Maybe, maybe not. Kids have phases.

His life is full of ain't shyt people.

Ghost is definitely ain't shyt.

How you gonna leave two of your biggest partners in the drug game over some bytch that comes in your life from 15 fukking years ago?

Tasha is a ghetto slut bytch but she helps Ghost whenever he calls on her. Once again, Ghost made a dumbass decision in getting with Tasha, but she's loyal. He made an even dumber decision leaving her.

Tommy only has Ghost, Tasha and the children as the family his partner. On top of destroying Tasha and the kids - he destroys Tommy. Making Tommy be closer to Holly - who Ghost don't want around in the first place. To make matters worst, instead of killing Ghost, the smart decision and the right decision at this point - Tommy kills Holly because he loves Ghost more.

Angela didn't have to know Ghost is a drug dealer unless his dumbass told her. Then he decides to implicate her in his mess. And now she has a good reason to bust him now since he killed Lobos, broke her heart and she is being investigated. And he doesn't kill her because you know, he loves her. The bytch needs to die and Ghost won't do it, because he is thinking with his dikk.

Ghost broke his family up, when he's a drug dealer and murderer to go be with a freaking USA attorney. How smart is that? And it's not like he even left the life alone and moved to London or some shyt. The nikka said, "I ain't gonna sell drugs no more." And stayed right in fukking NYC.

Point is, Ghost is a dumb smart nikka. He makes dumbass decisions. He ain't shyt just like majority of the people around him ain't shyt because he isn't smart. If you are gonna be the leader, you gotta make leadership decisions and put people on your level. He makes decisions with his dikk like a simp and then he tries to work backwards out of it and he looks smart and hard and cold.

Tommy and Tasha should've killed Ghost once he said he is gonna be Angela. Instead they let him live and he puts them in his bullshyt, "Oh you need to help me, we in this together."

Ghost at the end of the day, is a selfish, emotional, simp nikka. :yeshrug:

If I was Tommy I would've murked him soon as he said he gonna be with Angela.

Last edited: